Amitabh Bachchan felicitated by Australian government

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newkerala.com

Amitabh Bachchan has been honoured by the Australian government for his contribution towards Indian cinema and fructifying the relations between the two countries.

Comments
1 - 20 of 90 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

He is a wonderful guy.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Does this mean he'll also get the "Order of Australia"?
Indian smell

Carrum Downs, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Aus is not India why he is important ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Indian smell wrote:
Aus is not India why he is important ?
You are narrow minded. The world is too small and no place for racism. All the islamist's are going to f Australia if it have no friends.
Indian pap

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Wtf is fructifying !
( i know what it means but for FS..)
Some old Nargee with bleached skin and hair 'affecting' western style gets a tokenism award for India media pumping out 'bleached skin and hair affecting western style'
When was the last time India had a real culture or movies dealing with real things in India ?
Like for example as movie topics
110,00,000 Indian men with no prospect of a wive as their mothers killed their brides.
Or, more indians live in filth and poverty todat than have ever lived before in filth and poverty
How about the child prostitution industry in india, the worlds largest with 1.7m child (under 13) indian children sentenced by their society to this.
Or what about sati and the practice of killing the wife by the groom and his family to steal the dowry and not pay back the loan. 4,500 in Delhi alone last year.
Another topic maybe, how Hindu is based on eugenics and the belief that lower caste Indians are sub human and deserve their fate..
Oh there are so many things an Indian could make movie about that would be really what australia would like to see Indians face up to.
But nnoo - we get circa 1970 hollywood copied by Bollywood absolute crap. Indian movies are awful and have no following or standing wordwide. Not one new innovative or honest director or producer or even story/film.
We should only honor Indians that are world class not ones that 'fructify' pap syrup like what comes out of India today.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Indian pap wrote:
Wtf is fructifying !When was the last time India had a real culture or movies dealing with real things in India ?.
I could say the same thing about Hollywood and the "real" America.
Indian hater

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Who gives a f**k about Amitabh in Australia!!!!!
Only reason he got the doctorate is because Queensland university takes a lot of indian students so money talks!!'!!!'
Indian hater

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Indian pap wrote:
Wtf is fructifying !
( i know what it means but for FS..)
Some old Nargee with bleached skin and hair 'affecting' western style gets a tokenism award for India media pumping out 'bleached skin and hair affecting western style'
When was the last time India had a real culture or movies dealing with real things in India ?
Like for example as movie topics
110,00,000 Indian men with no prospect of a wive as their mothers killed their brides.
Or, more indians live in filth and poverty todat than have ever lived before in filth and poverty
How about the child prostitution industry in india, the worlds largest with 1.7m child (under 13) indian children sentenced by their society to this.
Or what about sati and the practice of killing the wife by the groom and his family to steal the dowry and not pay back the loan. 4,500 in Delhi alone last year.
Another topic maybe, how Hindu is based on eugenics and the belief that lower caste Indians are sub human and deserve their fate..
Oh there are so many things an Indian could make movie about that would be really what australia would like to see Indians face up to.
But nnoo - we get circa 1970 hollywood copied by Bollywood absolute crap. Indian movies are awful and have no following or standing wordwide. Not one new innovative or honest director or producer or even story/film.
We should only honor Indians that are world class not ones that 'fructify' pap syrup like what comes out of India today.
Very well said Indians always like to hide their shit!!! It is the worst country in the world for human rights treatment of women rape female genocide...
Yet through their movies they depict glamour totally different to what u see on the streets of Bombay full of beggars and rickshaw pullers!!!
These are the people the movie industry fools!!!
Shame on you poverty ridden country clean up your act then face the world stage!!!!!'!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Indian hater wrote:
Only reason he got the doctorate is because Queensland university takes a lot of indian students so money talks!!'!!!'
I am not Amitab's fan but you are horribly jealous. You done f a in your life cheated and robbed so many
Innocent people. He gave inspiratins and happiness to so many people. You are just a racist judgemental
lay about waiting for next cheque from social and have no respect for your self, your family or other individuals who spread nothing but happiness in this world. Your karmic energy will make sure you are born a wretched
Human. I am not wishing that your own action are earning you that. You will hate Austria's Olympic gold winners as well because this is your nature you can't help it.
Over It

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Indian hater wrote:
Probably true. Those awards are mostly political and those who receive them are supposed to make the institution look good.
Indian hater

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Amitab's fan but you are horribly jealous. You done f a in your life cheated and robbed so many
Innocent people. He gave inspiratins and happiness to so many people. You are just a racist judgemental
lay about waiting for next cheque from social and have no respect for your self, your family or other individuals who spread nothing but happiness in this world. Your karmic energy will make sure you are born a wretched
Human. I am not wishing that your own action are earning you that. You will hate Austria's Olympic gold winners as well because this is your nature you can't help it.
What did I say so wrong that got your knickers in a twist!!!!!!'
India is the worst country in the world full of beggars and shit everywhere so why don't you clean up your own shit before trying to come as equals on the world stage!!'
And frankly speaking you will never be able to achieve!!!
FYI why would I be jealous of a loser I don't even know!!As far as Iam concerned he can stay in India and remain there !Australia does not give a fuck about Indians !!!get it!'
Paki are nuts

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Indian hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I say so wrong that got your knickers in a twist!!!!!!'
India is the worst country in the world full of beggars and shit everywhere so why don't you clean up your own shit before trying to come as equals on the world stage!!'
And frankly speaking you will never be able to achieve!!!
FYI why would I be jealous of a loser I don't even know!!As far as I am concerned he can stay in India and remain there !Australia does not give a fuck about Indians !!!get it!'
Shut up you Islamic paki thug, we know why you hate India, because you wanna see everyone with a circumcised dick praying to paedophile Muhammad.

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Mooroolbark, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

That seems like a dodgy reason to felicitate him. He is a great actor though.
Indian hater

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Paki are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you Islamic paki thug, we know why you hate India, because you wanna see everyone with a circumcised dick praying to paedophile Muhammad.
FYI Iam not paki I don't know where u got that from anyway they are just as bad as Indians!!!
I hate indians because they are the worst slum dogs in the world!! You should see the slumdog movie see for real what your country is than come and talk!!!'You guys have a lot of shit to clean up!
It's going to take centuries before u come close to other developed countries!
HaHa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Indian hater wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI Iam not paki I don't know where u got that from anyway they are just as bad as Indians!!!
I hate indians because they are the worst slum dogs in the world!! You should see the slumdog movie see for real what your country is than come and talk!!!'You guys have a lot of shit to clean up!
It's going to take centuries before u come close to other developed countries!
Christian, muslim, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs are not any good, the church is corrupt and encourage gay sex and child abuse among priests and than cover up the crimes, fund murders, kidnapping and forceful conversions using billions of underworld and mafia money in donation to one of the most corrupt countries in the world Italy, no wonder Vatican and Italy are run by same people. Islam is a religion of terror and violence and we all want to get rid of it, Jews, Buddhists Sikhs have their own evil doings and corrupt practices. Singling India out and making a scapegoat is a fools fantasy.
Indian hater

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

How stupid you are does Italy have millions of beggars , grose poverty ,bride killings widespread child prostitution, gender imbalance, caste system discrimnation like India has!!!!!No !And it is filthy as anything and people pee and shit in the streets!!How disgusting no country comes close to how terrible the state of people's lives are!!
Take your blinkers off and wake up and smell the coffee!!'
HaHa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

India is most powerful country of the future and wog country like Italy is nothing just a banrupt slum, which will be take over for sheep and cattle farming, it has zero contribution towards the new technology, while India is IT superpower and no#1 destination for outsourcing IT services. India is also a space power and its nuclear missile can destroy dumb Italy and Greece in minutes!! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

All the religions have some things in them which you can take and enhance your spiritual life. All countries have their challenges. For centuries Europeans robbed the world and now they are sitting on the wealth created by the rest of the world. Mostly
Euroeans settled in Australia are runners from different problems. Firstly all the
Europen criminals were sent there and then cowardly runners from the 2nd world
war. Now a days economic migrants. Indian hater is not a brainy guy you could indulge in sensible dialogue. He is ranting about Italy. It's full of Pick Pockets, if you travel in a train you must tell them before boarding a train on your return journey. No
Where else in the world this is. You have the ticket and travel. They will fine you 300
Euro's. Tourists don't know this but you got to pay for not telling them on the station.
They have written in Italian which very few tourists know. All the black money and robbed money by Mafia is lying in Italian banks. Italians hardly do any business with India apart from millions of Euro's donations going to Rome from Indian Catholics.
Mafia has open it's bank in India to transfer robbed money from India to Italy. Trillions
of Euro's belonging to India are lying in all over Europe but they are not returning it because they bribe Indian politicians not to ask for it because Europe will be bankrupt. India has no money to spend on it's development but Indian money is
Developing Europe.
HaHa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Humhainna wrote:
All the religions have some things in them which you can take and enhance your spiritual life. All countries have their challenges. For centuries Europeans robbed the world and now they are sitting on the wealth created by the rest of the world. Mostly
Euroeans settled in Australia are runners from different problems. Firstly all the
Europen criminals were sent there and then cowardly runners from the 2nd world
war. Now a days economic migrants. Indian hater is not a brainy guy you could indulge in sensible dialogue. He is ranting about Italy. It's full of Pick Pockets, if you travel in a train you must tell them before boarding a train on your return journey. No
Where else in the world this is. You have the ticket and travel. They will fine you 300
Euro's. Tourists don't know this but you got to pay for not telling them on the station.
They have written in Italian which very few tourists know. All the black money and robbed money by Mafia is lying in Italian banks. Italians hardly do any business with India apart from millions of Euro's donations going to Rome from Indian Catholics.
Mafia has open it's bank in India to transfer robbed money from India to Italy. Trillions
of Euro's belonging to India are lying in all over Europe but they are not returning it because they bribe Indian politicians not to ask for it because Europe will be bankrupt. India has no money to spend on it's development but Indian money is
Developing Europe.
You are wrong India has billions of dollars,$50 billion is send by Indians living overseas, than trade generates another $250-500 billion, Italy is poor and broke, its all industries are shut due to Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Indian manufacturing. It is a stupid wog country which was invaded by Arabs between 7th-11th century, that's why they all look like Arabs with dark hair and hairy bodies, concorded noses and greasy skin, they bend in honour to their white masters and colour their head blonde and brown or shave them in submission, they are all dodgy and shifty, and untrustworthy arsewipes who have shady business practices, nobody likes them and they indulge in corrupt and mafia practices more than half of underworld in Oz is made up of Italians and Greeks, they are fekin crims!! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Please why should we insult them or anybody else. God made us all. We have all our differences so what. Live and let live. We don't have to shout any body to respect us.
Our actions will tell them. If they are bent on not listening to you why force them. Good luck to them and walk away. We never learnt to hate anyone and never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••