Four Japanese tourists seriously injured in Australia crash

Apr 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Japan Herald

Four tourists were seriously injured early on Thursday in a crash involving a minibus and a truck in Bundaberg, 220 miles north of Brisbane in Australia's Queensland, the Department of Community said.About 10 tourists, believed to be from Japan, were on the minibus when the crash happened, the Department of Community said."Four were taken to ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tupac

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Why is the source Xinhua? Why a Chinese news site will report such incidents but not Aussie.

Most news is readily available to all news media houses from dedicated news gathering agencies these days. This particular news would be surely have been available to aussie media. Seems the aussie news outlets just chose not to print! hmm

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#2 May 5, 2013
tupac wrote:
Why is the source Xinhua? Why a Chinese news site will report such incidents but not Aussie.
Most news is readily available to all news media houses from dedicated news gathering agencies these days. This particular news would be surely have been available to aussie media. Seems the aussie news outlets just chose not to print! hmm
The accident occurred on February 14.

It was reported in the Sydney Sun (an Australian newspaper) the next day on February 15. http://tinyurl.com/c5ywd9n

I also remember a TV news segment on it at that time.

You posted about it 2.5 months later on April 25, taking a false swipe at Australian media for "choosing not to print" about it.

Perhaps it's time for you to shovel some fresh coal into your steam-driven computer's boiler.:)

And brickbats to "RoboBlogger" too for dredging up a story so out-of-date.
alez

Australia

#3 May 5, 2013
I stopped driving in australia,since the mix of all the races with cars, as well as women and too old and too young drivers, is the reasons there are so many crashes on australian roads.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 May 5, 2013
alez wrote:
I stopped driving in australia,since the mix of all the races with cars, as well as women and too old and too young drivers, is the reasons there are so many crashes on australian roads.
not to mention walking everywhere saves a hell of a lot of money and has positive health benefits.(providing you dont walk near a busy main road)
alez

Australia

#5 May 5, 2013
Agent_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention walking everywhere saves a hell of a lot of money and has positive health benefits.(providing you dont walk near a busy main road)
Australia has now 3rd highest road accident rates in world.We are the third worst country for car accidents

http://www.direct-passportvisas.com/top-10-ca...
yin soi

Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

#7 May 6, 2013
Also very high per capita rape and pedo in Australia. Public transport is not safe specially for asians. High percentage of racist people anywhere. I think 50% are racist. Hate beating of non white is common and accepted in society, most say they deserve it. People will attack you simply for not speaking english. Young attack physically, old will attack verbally.

Half the people think the abo are bad and worthless people and 90% look other side when they are treated with unspeakable cruelty by bogans and police. They are kept segregated in camps in the far desert by Australian government and not allowed in the cities.

Judges are biased and racist too. Only minority 10% are against racism and come out with signs and mikes in rallies. Then pictures shown on TV news and all white aussie go home feeling good about themselves.

For the abo, It is worse than apartheid in Australia. It is slow painful genocide killing, like islamic halal slaughter based on race.
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#9 May 6, 2013
Yes, very sad accident this. On the news ages ago.
yin soi wrote:
Also very high per capita rape and pedo in Australia. Public transport is not safe specially for asians. High percentage of racist people anywhere. I think 50% are racist. Hate beating of non white is common and accepted in society, most say they deserve it. People will attack you simply for not speaking english. Young attack physically, old will attack verbally.
Half the people think the abo are bad and worthless people and 90% look other side when they are treated with unspeakable cruelty by bogans and police. They are kept segregated in camps in the far desert by Australian government and not allowed in the cities.
Judges are biased and racist too. Only minority 10% are against racism and come out with signs and mikes in rallies. Then pictures shown on TV news and all white aussie go home feeling good about themselves.
For the abo, It is worse than apartheid in Australia. It is slow painful genocide killing, like islamic halal slaughter based on race.
Wrong. ;-)

You're another ancestral non-Western troll, posting his BS, within and without, abusing the West (eg. Australia) on OUR forums. ;-) You guys have sure made a mess on Topix Australia.))

As the entire West, including tolerant Australia, multiculturally de-Westernizes with gargantuan annual levels of Third World immigration (very generous/unwise of us ?), we can expect greater prevalence of these ludicrous posts (such as yours): ie. average citizens mocked and scorned.:-)

This happens in UK, Norway, US, Australia, Germany, Sweden, France, Canada and so on. The shrinking Euro-white (if you like) majority is under the gun, within and without. Alien cultures are encouraged to thrive (a true goal of multiculturalism), while European/Western cultural status quos are torn apart. "yin soi" just another small cog in the assault against the "average Joe". ;-) Meanwhile, his wider xenophobic homeland, has quite the monoculture. ;-)
alez

Australia

#10 May 6, 2013
yin soi wrote:
stop lying. you are speaking from hatred which makes you lie and exaggerate. Aborigines have there own land you idiot, they want to be seperate, they dont want to integrate,w e respected there decsion .Many like to live there own way of living like there ancestors. Aborigines have land totalling the size of nsw, you ignoramus. you nee d a permit to enter aboriginal land, yet aborigines can go anywhere which is discrimantion against whites.Aborigines get gov jobs without even trying, they get low interest loans that other australaisn don,t get.Many of the asaults are by muslim and african immigrants.Also An east Asian gang was arrested for bashing whites.A vietnamese gang was intimidating other asians and sellin heroin on the streets. The reason there is so many asaults and so many accidents is that the governmnet has totally submitted to all races allowing anyone here, all these different nationailties on the roads with differing degrees of driving skills is a recipe for disaster as well as racial divides and assaults..Because of exagerators and slanderers like you calling them racist any time they reduce the flow of immigrants, the immigrants just keep coming. Australia currently has the highest intake of immigrants per capita in the world,and you try and call them racist. What a lier and ignorant you are. The word racist is being manipulated by immigrants to favour there own plans of emigration as well as getting ajob, if they dont get a job the person is a racist- what nonsense.You do not care how you put other australians out of work.There are thousands of homeless people in australia. Australia is overcrowded
all the trams and trains are jampacked with people every day.Theres not enough jobs to go around.homelessness is increasing, poor whites are treated terribly by the elite rich and government.Immigration should be reduced
yin soi

Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

#11 May 6, 2013
alez wrote:
<quoted text>
stop lying. you are speaking from hatred which makes you lie and exaggerate. Aborigines have there own land you idiot, they want to be seperate, they dont want to integrate,w e respected there decsion .Many like to live there own way of living like there ancestors. Aborigines have land totalling the size of nsw, you ignoramus. you nee d a permit to enter aboriginal land, yet aborigines can go anywhere which is discrimantion against whites.Aborigines get gov jobs without even trying, they get low interest loans that other australaisn don,t get.Many of the asaults are by muslim and african immigrants.Also An east Asian gang was arrested for bashing whites.A vietnamese gang was intimidating other asians and sellin heroin on the streets. The reason there is so many asaults and so many accidents is that the governmnet has totally submitted to all races allowing anyone here, all these different nationailties on the roads with differing degrees of driving skills is a recipe for disaster as well as racial divides and assaults..Because of exagerators and slanderers like you calling them racist any time they reduce the flow of immigrants, the immigrants just keep coming. Australia currently has the highest intake of immigrants per capita in the world,and you try and call them racist. What a lier and ignorant you are. The word racist is being manipulated by immigrants to favour there own plans of emigration as well as getting ajob, if they dont get a job the person is a racist- what nonsense.You do not care how you put other australians out of work.There are thousands of homeless people in australia. Australia is overcrowded
all the trams and trains are jampacked with people every day.Theres not enough jobs to go around.homelessness is increasing, poor whites are treated terribly by the elite rich and government.Immigration should be reduced
Those figures are not mine, certainly not objective. But I think they are close to the truth. 50% Aussie are racist, and have deep seeded prejudice against non white. They are quick to blame everything, from road accidents to their own racism on non white. If any white person even objects or say the truth, they are quickly vilified and put down as lefty, do gooder pom jew what ever. If you are non white if you just say racist or protest against personal incident, aussie will say you are whinging and insulting them.

This forum is quite representative of Australia (discounting the trolls.) It is the way the non trolls think that tells me so. They do not even realize how they are being racist. Like you saying road accidents are due to "all these different races on the streets". Even the british are saying this, and my british friend who worked in Australia for 8 years now working here, is my main source of info about Australia. HE IS WHITE AND ENGLISH. Other comments by australians on youtube etc is also the same as here.

You blame other ethnics, africans and muslims, but who put abo in the desert camps away from civilization? Ethinics? Muslims? Africans? Abos themselves? You say they are getting this fre and that low cost, but evidence is they are living in wretched poverty and high death rate, bad health, no proper medical care, no proper schools.

Most Australians white treat non white with contempt. Most contempt saved for the abo. When darker your skin, more hate in proportion. And everything about them will be prejudged wrong very vocally. Mixed aboriginal with lighter skin do not have to live in camps, are not treated harshly in cities.
yin soi

Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

#12 May 6, 2013
THERE IS A GOOD REASON ABORIGINAL DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU. It is you where the problem lies. They are rejecting you because of your bad qualities, lack of humanity, lack of empathy.

I will look down upon aussie now because aussie look down upon abo and other non white.

I will never go to Australia. Forget immigrant, not even as tourist, like I was thinking of before, and will tell all my friends too. Racism happen everywhere but US, Canada UK are hundred times better than Australia. They are even better than asian countries I will admit.

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#14 May 6, 2013
yin soi wrote:
THERE IS A GOOD REASON ABORIGINAL DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU. It is you where the problem lies. They are rejecting you because of your bad qualities, lack of humanity, lack of empathy.
I will look down upon aussie now because aussie look down upon abo and other non white.
I will never go to Australia. Forget immigrant, not even as tourist, like I was thinking of before, and will tell all my friends too. Racism happen everywhere but US, Canada UK are hundred times better than Australia. They are even better than asian countries I will admit.
<THERE IS A GOOD REASON ABORIGINAL DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU.>

Aboriginals live in the remote areas of the Northern Territory and Western Australia because these areas are their ancestral lands. You know nothing about Australians, both aboriginal and white, you should just shut up and stop advertising your ignorance.
Peter

Kensington, Australia

#15 May 6, 2013
Luckily the English colonised Australia. If not, the Chinese may have come through and wiped (or they may have eaten) the whole Aboriginal race.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#16 May 6, 2013
yin soi wrote:
You have obviously never met an abo or had anything to do with them, it would change your thinking if you had, you are speaking from a position of total ignorance, as for racism here, don't believe all you read on these bullshit forums they are not indicative of life in australian society, only a very small minority is represented here.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#17 May 6, 2013
I can't believe the nerve of these bullshitting cowardly jealous third world creeps.
They actually wonder why we hate them!!!
Fortunately most of them leave Australia, despised and rejected.
I don't speak to undesirable ethnic creeps.
I don't buy from them.
I don't sell to them.
Neither do most other people.
They leave.
yin soi

Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

#18 May 6, 2013
John wrote:
I can't believe the nerve of these bullshitting cowardly jealous third world creeps.
They actually wonder why we hate them!!!
Fortunately most of them leave Australia, despised and rejected.
I don't speak to undesirable ethnic creeps.
I don't buy from them.
I don't sell to them.
Neither do most other people.
They leave.
Yes that is the point, you hate a lot. If they leave, it is probably because THEY DESPISE YOU AND REJECT YOU because you ill treat them and despise them for their different dress or food or language or skin or facial features. Asian dont rob asian dont fight in bus. Asian only work harder than you, play by rules and pay tax.

You hate us, you hate the abo, you hate any non white, you hate non english speaker, you hate english speaker if pom from UK, you hate all other cultures, you hate multiculture, you hate anybody that talks sensible stuff or are gentle, you hate people speaking other languages, you hate if anyone has a genuine grievance maybe about racism happening to them, say it is whinging. For them not speaking english is uncivilized, and so non english speaker in Australia is deserving hate, you reason it is OK to hate.

We know history, you hated us for many hundreds of years, while you attacked other people, kill their families, women children and take their land. Cant do that if you do not dehumanize them, if you don't hate them. Hate is major component of Your culture and tradition for long.

You do not still understand It is never OK to hate, even when you are being hated. You despise us, you hate us, call us third world, undesirable creeps. That is what makes you horrible people. If anybody deserves to be hated and despised, it is you, your action in the past and present, and simple because you hate and despise others so much.

There is good or bad in everybody. But when you hate that much, then that HATE IS WHAT NOW DEFINES YOU. should rename Australia as hatestralia or racistralia. Racists are low IQ people. They know not right from wrong as they have not enough ability of critical reasoning. And I do not have to meet the abo to know you are the aggressors here. And that you have intense dislike for them. We are moving to more positive culture in asia, US rest of the world. Only Islam and Australia culture remain in middle ages and still have lot of stupid notions that cause you to HATE. I feel sorry for the ten percent actual non racist of Australia they have to live with you and be mistaken for racist. You are known by the company you keep, though not good to paint all by same brush. No fault of their they were born in Australia and have higher IQ to know how to discern between good and bad (speaking in Chinese in Australia is NOT BAD). Beating and hating asian or abo is bad. Taking up jobs is not bad, but discrimination in job interview or in work place in promotion is bad.

More I am reading more bad australia seems. The trolls are better in australia forum than non trolls.
Dr Jones

Australia

#19 May 6, 2013
yin soi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is the point, you hate a lot. If they leave, it is probably because THEY DESPISE YOU AND REJECT YOU because you ill treat them and despise them for their different dress or food or language or skin or facial features. Asian dont rob asian dont fight in bus. Asian only work harder than you, play by rules and pay tax.
You hate us, you hate the abo, you hate any non white, you hate non english speaker, you hate english speaker if pom from UK, you hate all other cultures, you hate multiculture, you hate anybody that talks sensible stuff or are gentle, you hate people speaking other languages, you hate if anyone has a genuine grievance maybe about racism happening to them, say it is whinging. For them not speaking english is uncivilized, and so non english speaker in Australia is deserving hate, you reason it is OK to hate.
We know history, you hated us for many hundreds of years, while you attacked other people, kill their families, women children and take their land. Cant do that if you do not dehumanize them, if you don't hate them. Hate is major component of Your culture and tradition for long.
You do not still understand It is never OK to hate, even when you are being hated. You despise us, you hate us, call us third world, undesirable creeps. That is what makes you horrible people. If anybody deserves to be hated and despised, it is you, your action in the past and present, and simple because you hate and despise others so much.
There is good or bad in everybody. But when you hate that much, then that HATE IS WHAT NOW DEFINES YOU. should rename Australia as hatestralia or racistralia. Racists are low IQ people. They know not right from wrong as they have not enough ability of critical reasoning. And I do not have to meet the abo to know you are the aggressors here. And that you have intense dislike for them. We are moving to more positive culture in asia, US rest of the world. Only Islam and Australia culture remain in middle ages and still have lot of stupid notions that cause you to HATE. I feel sorry for the ten percent actual non racist of Australia they have to live with you and be mistaken for racist. You are known by the company you keep, though not good to paint all by same brush. No fault of their they were born in Australia and have higher IQ to know how to discern between good and bad (speaking in Chinese in Australia is NOT BAD). Beating and hating asian or abo is bad. Taking up jobs is not bad, but discrimination in job interview or in work place in promotion is bad.
More I am reading more bad australia seems. The trolls are better in australia forum than non trolls.
Maybe you need to broaden your horizons, getting all your info off 1 british bloke then claiming to know all about our diverse country makes me think you have a degree of retardation to deal with.
Dr Jones

Australia

#20 May 6, 2013
alez wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia has now 3rd highest road accident rates in world.We are the third worst country for car accidents
Just behind Bangladesh and Turkey I suppose

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#21 May 6, 2013
alez wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this has quickly spiraled into a racist belching match, what percentage of those "Australian" road crashes involve "Anglo" Australians"? That might make an interesting study all of its own!

Because "exotic" names seem to keep coming up disproportionately in media reports of accidents.
EuroBoy

Australia

#22 May 6, 2013
yin soi wrote:
<quoted text>
........ in australia forum than non trolls.
Yes we have to endure this dumb bogan demographic in our midst. These uneducated social welfare parasitic buffoons hold the country back in every way. Our biggest achievement is being the greatest under achiever in the oecd.

They are the white version of disenfranchised african and latino gangs that roam america, full of resentment and taking pride in being illiterate and dumb. They have this toll poppy syndrome, loathing those that put effort in improving themselves with education. They lack humanity, and are incapable of normal human qualities like compassion and empathy. Perhaps they were unloved by their mothers, or perhaps they are just so lacking in higher thinking, they are merely stupid beasts, that know only fear and hate.

Low IQ they certainly are, as is evident by their complete ignorance of the world, unoriginality, shallow thinking, poorly concieved ideas, and general plainness.

They don't just hate non-whites. They hate anyone different to themselves, including whites from diiferent cultures, or with different views, or who have done well, or with different fashion tastes. They just hate. Like feral dogs that have never known kindness, foaming at the mouth, and afraid of their own shadows. They look at everyone who comes here with seething with hatred, envious that every wave of immigrants does better than them.

There is not much that can be done for them. They have a double digit IQ, ruling out critical thinking, and they will continue
passing on their hatred and low IQ to their children. Rejected from England they have an inferiority complex, as they are not quite European.

I take comfort in the fact that thanks to their stupidity and good fortune, Australia is a wealthy nation populated by idiots, and is therefore it is ripe for colonisation by better people. We are fortunate to have mining, it has made us attractive to immigrants from Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa, and they are our best resource.
EuroBoy

Australia

#23 May 6, 2013
yin soi wrote:
<quoted text>
........ in australia forum than non trolls.
Yes we have to endure this dumb bogan demographic in our midst. These uneducated social welfare parasitic buffoons hold the country back in every way. Our biggest achievement is being the greatest under achiever in the oecd.

They are the white version of disenfranchised african and latino gangs that roam america, full of resentment and taking pride in being illiterate and dumb. They have this toll poppy syndrome, loathing those that put effort in improving themselves with education. They lack humanity, and are incapable of normal human qualities like compassion and empathy. Perhaps they were unloved by their mothers, or perhaps they are just so lacking in higher thinking, they are merely stupid beasts, that know only fear and hate.

Low IQ they certainly are, as is evident by their complete ignorance of the world, unoriginality, shallow thinking, poorly concieved ideas, and general plainness.

They don't just hate non-whites. They hate anyone different to themselves, including whites from diiferent cultures, or with different views, or who have done well, or with different fashion tastes. They just hate. Like feral dogs that have never known kindness, foaming at the mouth, and afraid of their own shadows. They look at everyone who comes here with seething hatred, envious that every wave of immigrants does better than them.

There is not much that can be done for them. They have a double digit IQ, ruling out critical thinking, and they will continue passing on their hatred and low IQ to their children. Rejected from England they have an inferiority complex, as they are not quite European.

I take comfort in the fact that thanks to their stupidity and good fortune, Australia is a wealthy nation populated by idiots, and is therefore it is ripe for colonisation by better people. We are fortunate to have mining, it has made us attractive to immigrants from Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa, and they are our best resource.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian PM to visit India, Malaysia 4 hr poo smelly curry 2
Native Sons MC Queensland Australia (Aug '12) Thu cobra c45 33
Red Dog producer warns piracy will degrade Aust... Aug 24 janos curatz 1
CRN-I aims for new audience with supplement qua... Aug 16 LEGALISE STEROIDS 2
Patent or perish? Jeers greet proposal to tie A... Aug 9 The ADELAIDEAN 2
Australia's Russian and Ukrainian communities m... Aug 6 Rahim 17
Can Australia solve Auckland's housing crisis? Aug 5 lets be nice 16
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••