Carpentaria Exploration Ltd (CAP) - F...

Carpentaria Exploration Ltd (CAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - New Study Rele...

There are 1 comment on the story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Carpentaria Exploration Ltd (CAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - New Study Rele.... In it, reports that:

The company has interest in iron ore, tin, gold, copper, and coal exploration projects in New South Wales and Queensland.

Join the discussion below, or

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Nov 29, 2012
This is an excellent article, one of the few I have read that use the SWOT technique properly. It is a facinating read. I do wonder how long until the world realises that Africa has just as much minerals as australia and you can get it out of the ground a lot cheeper that you can over here.

I worry about Australia's resiliance when our minerals face greater competition from other sources

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hash in Queensland Oct 11 Ken 1
airlie beach bi (Nov '11) Sep 28 Wazza27 2
News Pauline Hanson's Muslim ban 'illegal' (Apr '10) Sep '16 Sleepers 256
News Australian Eurovision invasion predates Mauboy (May '14) Sep '16 DARK TRIAD MAN 15
News Bad doctors are escaping punishment (Jul '10) Aug '16 rabid slumdogs 73
News Minimalist Concrete Fortress Lets You Live on "... Aug '16 interesting 2
News Missing Bundaberg girl found dead in drain | Th... (Feb '10) Aug '16 Peta 18
More from around the web