Australian opposition launches election campaign

Aug 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Zealand Herald

Opposition leader Tony Abbott, a strong favorite to become Australian prime minister in national elections next month, officially launched his conservative coalition's campaign Sunday with a speech that offered few clues to how his spending promises would be paid for.

Comments
1 - 20 of 180 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

And all Tony Abbott's magical promises that he has failed to back up with facts and figures....only a moron would vote for a person relying on your stupidity, and if the polls are anything to go by there are plenty of you out there........he has you all fooled...Abbott is the suppository of spin

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Alex Gollan in loserville wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tony Abbott will be getting your vote I see.
If I logic the guy is a shiester, then I have him sussed, you on the other hand didn't understand that fact, so he will definitely be getting your vote!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
And all Tony Abbott's magical promises that he has failed to back up with facts and figures....only a moron would vote for a person relying on your stupidity, and if the polls are anything to go by there are plenty of you out there........he has you all fooled...Abbott is the suppository of spin
Who cares where the money comes is coming from seeing we are electing a political business party that provides their egotistical management style over all of us .
It doesn't matter how much perpetual debt they gain us by their actions as we compensate them for our grief with juicy superannuation and perks if they have been doing this long enough for their retirement .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
If I logic the guy is a shiester, then I have him sussed, you on the other hand didn't understand that fact, so he will definitely be getting your vote!
Were you indoctrinated into Labor from birth to grow up with other Labor minded ?

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you indoctrinated into Labor from birth to grow up with other Labor minded ?
Actually Nev, I am a true swing voter so it solely depends on policy and only policy for the most part, not the party! I got my back up because of how my mate Rudd as PM and the office was treated, and I have seen nothing worth voting for in the Liberal camp at the moment let alone how they are going to pay for any of it, and that parental scheme is a financial no,no for business....The fact that liberal are running scared of having their policies questioned before the election date is clear to all. I voted against Labor when they did the same thing...so I will endeavour to be consistent and vote against the Liberals for their total disregard for what is essentially necessary information for voters and an informed decision.....Mind the Liberal diehards, like those in the Labor camp are always the worry, as they will vote the same way decade after decade because they are too stupid to adjust to change or in fact, too lazy to read....

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares where the money comes is coming from seeing we are electing a political business party that provides their egotistical management style over all of us .
It doesn't matter how much perpetual debt they gain us by their actions as we compensate them for our grief with juicy superannuation and perks if they have been doing this long enough for their retirement .
And that is why the Liberals will get in...not on their policies or the fact they haven't produced the figures needed to support them, but because you don't give a shit if Abbott has them or not...you are a die hard and that makes you a danger to intelligent democracy.
Rudd is a lesbian

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Nev, I am a true swing voter so it solely depends on policy and only policy for the most part, not the party! I got my back up because of how my mate Rudd as PM and the office was treated, and I have seen nothing worth voting for in the Liberal camp at the moment let alone how they are going to pay for any of it, and that parental scheme is a financial no,no for business....The fact that liberal are running scared of having their policies questioned before the election date is clear to all. I voted against Labor when they did the same thing...so I will endeavour to be consistent and vote against the Liberals for their total disregard for what is essentially necessary information for voters and an informed decision.....Mind the Liberal diehards, like those in the Labor camp are always the worry, as they will vote the same way decade after decade because they are too stupid to adjust to change or in fact, too lazy to read....
In 2007 & 2010, Labor released their costings less than 48 hours before the election, did you have a whinge then?
Rudd is a lesbian

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Tim Shaw from Demtel wrote:
<quoted text>Rudd is a lesbian LOL LOL ! Do you think we can set him up with Clover Moore ? Or what about a Ménage à trois with Penny Wong ?
they would be too much man for that lttle poonce
The Other Guys

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Rudd is a lesbian wrote:
<quoted text>they would be too much man for that lttle poonce
He definitely drinks like a girl, the little poof

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Nev, I am a true disillusion 1d1ot who votes Labor and it doesn't depend on policy or the lies they tell me because my infatuation for my mythical friend KRudd keeps me warm at night. I don't care how fantastic and good for the country Abbotts policies are my mate KRudd has told me he will personally look after me for my vote. I know he may be just stringing me along but I'm too stupid to change or face reality. I should go read Daniel R Colgan's thread & see if he has a way for me to create reality from my fantasies.
More like it.
Potbelly

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
More like it.
Makes more sense than its usual piffle as well

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Rudd is a lesbian wrote:
<quoted text>In 2007 & 2010, Labor released their costings less than 48 hours before the election, did you have a whinge then?
Go back and read my post dumb arse, gee are you stupid....another Liberal supporter no doubt?

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
More like it.
That's pathetic even for you Cheffy....and a tad desperate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why the Liberals will get in...not on their policies or the fact they haven't produced the figures needed to support them, but because you don't give a shit if Abbott has them or not...you are a die hard and that makes you a danger to intelligent democracy.
Kevin 07 didn't have any policy ,Kevin copied everything the LNP proposed .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you think each political party is allowed to spend upon winning the election ?

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

the Libs will get in because Murdoch wants it - its that simple .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
the Libs will get in because Murdoch wants it - its that simple .
How come the labor party is using the same excuse to lose ?

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you think each political party is allowed to spend upon winning the election ?
More than any of them have got, so much so they will either run up a huge debt or they will sell off anything we have left, do we have anything left or have all political parties sold the farm....if history is anything to go by.
Rudd is a lesbian

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read my post dumb arse, gee are you stupid....another Liberal supporter no doubt?
Resorting to abuse? are you feeling the pinch being a born loser and now your mate kev is a loser too LOL. Losers will attract losers lol

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Rudd is a lesbian wrote:
<quoted text>Resorting to abuse? are you feeling the pinch being a born loser and now your mate kev is a loser too LOL. Losers will attract losers lol
Whaaaah!....go and have a cry you idiot....if you can read there would be no use to call you a dumb arse or moron....get the facts BEFORE you make a fool of yourself next time you clueless clot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••