Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

There are 1727 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1440 Oct 13, 2012
I definitely think other life is out there. I just don't think two intelligent species from two different worlds could contact each other.

“To b or Not to be...”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#1441 Oct 14, 2012
Frokeeshy1 wrote:
I definitely think other life is out there. I just don't think two intelligent species from two different worlds could contact each other.
Yeah I understand what ur saying, you can 'debunk' alot of it, & then again look at our technologies today & wonder, how the hell did they come up with that? Did u also see the national press conference that was held? Around the time the space stations caught that? It was ALOT of Government officials, from Air Force, pilots, ex-CiA, Feds, Even some people way high up there, that said they would testify in front of Congress, President Bush, even..that the things they had to hide, or told to take care of it, push away...that under oath would swear that it was all true that Alien LIFEFORMS DO exist! I watched the entire thing, don't know if it was televised at the time, but it's called, WE ARE NOT ALONE...also on YouTube..very interesting, to say the least to hear their stories, & from SUCH CREDIBLE SOURCES, just blows my mind lol..seriously, if I saw one, I think I would be like, yeah, show me!!! Lol I'd volunteer, to be tested, lol..the Barney & Betty part that cracked me up, was when Barney said that they took a semen sample, and stuck a long needle into Betty(Betsy?) stomach & she asked what they were doing, they said a pregnancy test..& something is skipping my memory, lol maybe it'll come to me later, lol..but I sound like 1 of these conspiracy theory ppl lol I know, but the biggest reason why we CANNOT KNOW, is that it'll 'put us into a panic'...when in fact, it'd just confirm what we've known all along...just leave the poor guys alone..every case I've read, about the abductions that sound mostly true, they bring em back lol..what's the big deal?

;)) hahaha

“To b or Not to be...”

Russellville, Tn

#1442 Oct 14, 2012
But it's beddy bye time for me Hun! It's been really nice talking to u, but I hope those that kid & make jokes...really read what we've written here, look up what I've posted, & rethink what they've been scoffing at..

Goodnight..

“no”

Location hidden

#1443 Oct 14, 2012
lovinevrym1nute wrote:
But it's beddy bye time for me Hun! It's been really nice talking to u, but I hope those that kid & make jokes...really read what we've written here, look up what I've posted, & rethink what they've been scoffing at..
Goodnight..
she said oh no dear that's not a pregnancy test. Or some sht like that. I heard all of them stories and if I believe any of them I would have to go with Travis Walton. But I'm still skeptical. Hey! Did u ever hear of they guy whole woke up to two alien females @$$ naked in his bed and claims he got a DNA sample from a hair wrapped around his... now that's a classic case of BS coming from his wildest fantasies. But yeah, it was nice chatting with you. Goodnight, and hope to chop it up again with you
POOR LEBO

Sydney, Australia

#1444 Oct 14, 2012
It wasn't UFO,After eating falafel I farted into sky a big cloud appeared.circling and flashing hot gases from me bum.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Roanoke, IN

#1445 Oct 14, 2012
It's POOR LEBO
POOR LEBO

Sydney, Australia

#1446 Oct 14, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
It's POOR LEBO
I am poor ;)))
Hoosier Hillbilly

Roanoke, IN

#1447 Oct 14, 2012
It helped 'me' get all the 'change-one-letter's'
together, OK?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1448 Oct 14, 2012
lovinevrym1nute wrote:
There is actually REAL FOOTAGE, supposedly(I just found this the other day lol) from 2010 I think? It's on YouTube, that was leaked from 2, count em..2!! "separate" Space Stations, that caught on camera, a UFO that actually HIT 1 of the space stations camera...said that the way they figured it, this 'thing' was going 4000 miles an hour too, btw...& u can clearly see it erratically driving, but straight towards, & landing on..guess? EARTH!! And to tell u the truth? It seems pretty real. You can hear both Space stations talking to each other, & reporting to NASA, what they both r seeing at the exact same time. Look it up, it's pretty cool!:)
You Tube Link Please

“To b or Not to be...”

Russellville, Tn

#1452 Oct 16, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>You Tube Link Please
Can't remember exact link, but i used Google, typed in Real UFO Footage..click the link it was posted July 1, 2012, I think
Elias

Australia

#1453 Oct 16, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
You Tube Link Please
Check these out Daniel
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20281...

Since: Oct 12

Dianella, Australia

#1454 Oct 16, 2012
Ive seen something that I cannot explain! A titanium coloured disc that moved vertically up and down! It could be seen up against the silouvete of the sun as the sun rose in the morning.Never seen anything like it before or after! Wished I had taken a photo. Anyone seen similar objects. Reply with your story!
Elias

Australia

#1455 Oct 16, 2012
Reggieakd wrote:
Ive seen something that I cannot explain! A titanium coloured disc that moved vertically up and down! It could be seen up against the silouvete of the sun as the sun rose in the morning.Never seen anything like it before or after! Wished I had taken a photo. Anyone seen similar objects. Reply with your story!
Used to see orbs on the Western Australian coast back in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Figured they must be navy or airforce but evnetually had to admit to myself I had no idea what I was looking at.

Nowadays with 24-7 news cameras pointed in all directions and people carrying high powered cameras in the phones everybody should be able to capture something on film.

Dianella, Australia

#1456 Oct 16, 2012
Before I viewed this object I was doing a night shift job driving a tractor! A light was continiously moving and hovering over me during the night! I new there was something unusual happening but could not work out what it was. Once the sun rose I saw this object! The other fact is that at the time 2001, GPS was fitted into the tractors we were driving and it was new and never been used before. A siginal is sent from tractor to satellite and back again. Not sure if this was a factor but it seems that I only saw this when I was using the new technology.
Amar

Roorkee, India

#1457 Oct 16, 2012
sob gulo lok sexer jonno ondo hoye geche ektibar dekhena comments gulo kothay hote post kora hosche

Australia

#1458 Oct 16, 2012
Jesus.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1459 Oct 17, 2012
But seriously who falls for something like that? It's nothing but media attention
Elias

Australia

#1460 Oct 17, 2012
Reggieakd wrote:
Before I viewed this object I was doing a night shift job driving a tractor! A light was continiously moving and hovering over me during the night! I new there was something unusual happening but could not work out what it was. Once the sun rose I saw this object! The other fact is that at the time 2001, GPS was fitted into the tractors we were driving and it was new and never been used before. A siginal is sent from tractor to satellite and back again. Not sure if this was a factor but it seems that I only saw this when I was using the new technology.
Speaking of new technology night vision goggles and IR cameras are now more widely available. Plan to do some sky fishing myself.

“no”

Location hidden

#1461 Oct 17, 2012
Anyone ever hear of the kecksburg incident?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1464 Oct 18, 2012
So we have a strange UFO over Brisbane? What does a conventional UFO look like? Do they have different models like GM automobiles? What about replacement parts? Has an advanced corporation figured out how to sell solar energy by the photon? If I take them to my leader, will they laugh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Native Sons MC Queensland Australia (Aug '12) Jun 23 casper 45
News High cost of living leading to electricity disc... Jun 9 French beta cuck 7
News ALP targets Herbert amid rising unemployment Jun 9 P plater 1
Earthquakes Are Japan's Conspiracy (Nov '11) May '16 fukuda 5
News Queensland to lower age of consent for anal sex May '16 what the 1
News Clive tried to 'buy' Katter party (Jul '13) May '16 Labor sucks 14
News It's hard to be a young person in Christchurch May '16 humbug2000 1
More from around the web