Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 1,728

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 87
Next Last
the razor

Fairfield, Australia

#1 Aug 16, 2012
any ufo, i mean ANY ufo hovering over the land of dumb under will be shot down at an instance by john howard and the help of george the shrub lol
feeer

Williamsport, PA

#4 Aug 16, 2012
FREAKIN UNREAL!!! The rich are cashing in while we break our backs doing the 9-5 routine. ENOUGH!!! Want to see what the rich are hiding from us? Go ahead and GOOGLE the following term " FAST SLICK RICH " and go to the first site. Then click on one of the " LIFE INSURANCE " pages to see how we can score huge money...WHILE WE ARE ALIVE TOO! It is unbelievable how must cash you can get from this.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Anyone watching the film may have noticed the object seems to strangely move in the same direction as the wind. I am suspecting she filmed a balloon.

Since: Sep 08

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Gloop.
Austalien

Perth, Australia

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Yeah it was me i go millions of miles around the earth just to use my telepathic rohypnol and ass gape you when your helpless it get me off more :)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Aug 16, 2012
No doubt a gunuine flying saucer.....probably full of aliens spying on Earth...they would be green (obviously) and have eyes on stalks, like a mud crab......if I could catch a few of these buggers, I'd give 'em to my pitbulls to play with.........
The Fixers
#10 Aug 16, 2012
Austalien wrote:
Yeah it was me i go millions of miles around the earth just to use my telepathic rohypnol and ass gape you when your helpless it get me off more :)
You have been exposed as a REAL DANCING MARIONETTE, DERANGED TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR, BOUFFON, POOFTER, COWARD, CLOWN and BABOON GROSNEZ AND TOPIX PAID TROLL.

DESIST ALL FURTHER POSTINGS

“another beer ? sure why not”

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#11 Aug 16, 2012
there has to be aliens if there wasnt we would lose a whole genre at the theaters
The Fixers
#12 Aug 16, 2012
Italians are White wrote:
UFO and Aliens don NOT exist.
JEWS are liers
They are pushing ALie crap on us.
Aliens are NOT real.
We are people NOT kids.
You have been exposed as a REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR AND TOPIX PAID TROLL.

The Fixers
#13 Aug 16, 2012
the razor wrote:
<quoted text>hey man its big bizzzznes its big bucks were talking here, there MUST always be a bad guy in the game
You have been exposed as a REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR AND TOPIX PAID TROLL.

Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#14 Aug 16, 2012
Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, not aliens you pre school dropout, since this object was flying and could not be identified it was a UFO
Seems to be largely the fault of skeptics (ironically). They tend to invalidate a sighting without even viewing the evidence and so label every UFO sighting as an "alleged" alien visitation by crackpots in order to slur the observer.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#15 Aug 16, 2012
Much more impressive videos taken in Qld Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This one's most convincing
The Fixers

Dallas, TX

#16 Aug 16, 2012
Elias wrote:
Much more impressive videos taken in Qld Australia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BCgk4n3PTmoXX
This one's most convincing

Anglo-Saxon Celt
#17 Aug 16, 2012
@Elias.

I agree with pretty much everything you have said.

But i would also like to add that the Elite have the technology to produce 'ufos.'
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#18 Aug 16, 2012
Anglo-Saxon Celt wrote:
@Elias.
But i would also like to add that the Elite have the technology to produce 'ufos.'
Yes this could be likely. Have you heard of the Westall Incident here in Melbourne. In 1966 a UFO landed near Westall secondary school witnessed by 100 students, nearby market gardners, blue collar workers and teachers. As a result that afternoon the kids were interviewed by the police, fire authority, army and even Channel 9. Remarkably all evidence of the event has been completely erased.
- The local fire authority claim nothing took place even though 3 fire engines arrived
- the police claim no record even though they took witness statements
- the army interrogated teachers and many were interviewed by what were described as "Asian" interrogators (remember this is 1966 before Asians were working in high level security jobs in Australia). One of the teachers took stress leave after he was told he would be sacked if he "blabbed"
- Many witnessed men in army unifrom speaking American accents clearing the area of all material evidence of the landing, the army claim there were no American troops stationed in Victoria in 1966 yet this was seen by multiple witnesses.
- Channel 9 have a record of the film reel of the event in their archives yet remarkably the reel no longer exists??

The only material evidence (apart from the witnesses) is the Dandenong News which published the event in their local paper. The journalist corroborates the witnesses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Dandeno...

It remains one of the greatest UFO mysteries in Australian history and the evidence pointing toward a conspiracy is so obvious...the army seem to have something so sensitive they wanted to hide they still after 45 years have not talked.
Anglo-Saxon Celt
#19 Aug 16, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this could be likely. Have you heard of the Westall Incident here in Melbourne. In 1966 a UFO landed near Westall secondary school witnessed by 100 students, nearby market gardners, blue collar workers and teachers. As a result that afternoon the kids were interviewed by the police, fire authority, army and even Channel 9. Remarkably all evidence of the event has been completely erased.
- The local fire authority claim nothing took place even though 3 fire engines arrived
- the police claim no record even though they took witness statements
- the army interrogated teachers and many were interviewed by what were described as "Asian" interrogators (remember this is 1966 before Asians were working in high level security jobs in Australia). One of the teachers took stress leave after he was told he would be sacked if he "blabbed"
- Many witnessed men in army unifrom speaking American accents clearing the area of all material evidence of the landing, the army claim there were no American troops stationed in Victoria in 1966 yet this was seen by multiple witnesses.
- Channel 9 have a record of the film reel of the event in their archives yet remarkably the reel no longer exists??
The only material evidence (apart from the witnesses) is the Dandenong News which published the event in their local paper. The journalist corroborates the witnesses.
It remains one of the greatest UFO mysteries in Australian history and the evidence pointing toward a conspiracy is so obvious...the army seem to have something so sensitive they wanted to hide they still after 45 years have not talked.
I rest my case.
The Fixers
#21 Aug 16, 2012
Anglo-Saxon Celt wrote:
@Elias.
Stop talking to yourself, both you and EliASS have been once again exposed as a REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs AND TOPIX PAID TROLLs.

DESIST ALL FURTHER IDIOTIC MALBARCACA POSTINGS
Elias
#22 Aug 16, 2012
Anglo-Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
Forgot to mention the object was apparently circled by 5 small aircraft from nearby Moorabin airport, this was once again witnessed by everyone there including the Dandi news. When the journo contacted the airport apparently no pilot or the airport had any report of strange anomolous activity that day.
So there you have it
Channel 9
police
fire department
army
Moorabin airport

Coincidence?
The Fixers
#23 Aug 16, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to mention the object was apparently circled by 5 small aircraft from nearby Moorabin airport, this was once again witnessed by everyone there including the Dandi news. When the journo contacted the airport apparently no pilot or the airport had any report of strange anomolous activity that day.
So there you have it
Channel 9
police
fire department
army
Moorabin airport
Coincidence?
You continue to be exposed as a REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR AND TOPIX PAID TROLL.

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Since: Aug 08

#24 Aug 16, 2012
It was'nt one of Mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 87
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbott Says Burqa - Confronting' as Australian ... 29 min Mr Bob of Seafort... 10
INSIGHT-Taxes, fees: the worldwide battle betwe... 8 hr Solarman 6
Kiwis banned from joining Aussie Army (Apr '13) 12 hr Mr Doom 108
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) 13 hr Henry 213
Native Sons MC Queensland Australia (Aug '12) Tue Grizz 35
Can Australia solve Auckland's housing crisis? Sep 25 Sand Man 42
Heated clashes at mosque protest Sep 24 major disarray 14

Queensland, Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE