Free Schapelle Corby

Free Schapelle Corby

There are 249 comments on the GroundReport.com story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Free Schapelle Corby. In it, GroundReport.com reports that:

This case concerns Ms. Schapelle Corby, a then 27 year old Australian woman convicted of smuggling marijuana into Bali Indonesia in October 2004.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GroundReport.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Joe Schmoe

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Mar 9, 2013
'Australian Government offer Indonesian authorities a 'Guarantee' that if granted parole she will not breach it'. This is a JOKE right?
How can anyone provide ANY kind of guarantee regarding what another person will or will not do?
I venture that once released she will be out clubbing '24/7' and having a good time with her rabid sister (Mercedes) whereby drugs of some kind will be routinely dispensed and consumed. That you may BET on.

After a few months have passed her hand wringing 'Do-Gooder' Australian supporters (also 'Druggies'?) will demand that she be allowed to complete her parole back home in good ol' Oz. Should that eventuate I predict that within a few months she will be FULLY RELEASED!

Per regular e'mails I intend to further communicate my concerns to the Indonesian Consulate here in Australia confirming what I have been telling them for years ie she must complete her FULL (or perhaps 75% minimum) sentence within an Indonesian jail.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Bring her home! Take her out of that country filled with slopeheaded sand n!g-g@r lovers.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 9, 2013
She was found guilty of the crime so she has to do the time in gaol or out

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Leave the B1tch there to rot.
She got off light anyway - they should have hung her.
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Do the crime, do the time. Miss Schapelle soesn't have too many supporters in Bali. Most Balinese would be against showing any further clemency to her.
Rabies

Toongabbie, Australia

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Yes, they should have hung the bitch. Gay Boy Carr is out therepretending he is interested in her welfare in an attempt to shore up the disintegrating labour rats nest. I note also her sister married one of the monkeys over their. The next thing they will want to come back to oz then bring the rest of the monkey troop with them.
why

Frankston, Australia

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Barry Bali wrote:
Do the crime, do the time. Miss Schapelle soesn't have too many supporters in Bali. Most Balinese would be against showing any further clemency to her.
If Bali is a good place to live why so many Balinese live in Australia ?
Rabies

Toongabbie, Australia

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Because we have no anti monkey immigration policy
Joe Schmoe

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Mar 10, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
Leave the B1tch there to rot.
She got off light anyway - they should have hung her.
Precisely - that's what they COULD have done so why all the wailing about a custodial sentence given that Indonesia's position on drugs and the attendant penalties are WELL KNOWN to ALL.
Forget about Baggage Handlers (errr.. motive?) and a litany of other persons who allegedly 'planted' the drugs in her stupid 'Boogie' board. Why not HIRE one up there anyway instead of carrying it there and back.
The Indonesians are not stupid people. All the evidence was heard and reviewed time and again.

Verdict; Guilty as charged.

End of story.
LOL

Liverpool, Australia

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely - that's what they COULD have done so why all the wailing about a custodial sentence given that Indonesia's position on drugs and the attendant penalties are WELL KNOWN to ALL.
Forget about Baggage Handlers (errr.. motive?) and a litany of other persons who allegedly 'planted' the drugs in her stupid 'Boogie' board. Why not HIRE one up there anyway instead of carrying it there and back.
The Indonesians are not stupid people. All the evidence was heard and reviewed time and again.
Verdict; Guilty as charged.
End of story.
"I woz framed" is one of the most common fradulent excuses by criminals.
ketut

Denpasar, Indonesia

#11 Mar 10, 2013
AmyBeachGirl wrote:
She was found guilty of the crime so she has to do the time in gaol or out
in please. the wardens will be very pleased.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Get her out.
I'd like to share a joint with her and show her what she's been missing.
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
Get her out.
I'd like to share a joint with her and show her what she's been missing.
No offence but I think she's already had more 'You know what's' than feeds or put another way, there would be 'plenty of room' in there.
As such I think I'd rather pass.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Joe Schmoe wrote:
How can anyone provide ANY kind of guarantee regarding what another person will or will not do?>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
I venture that once released she will be out clubbing '24/7' and having a good time with her rabid sister (Mercedes) whereby drugs of some kind will be routinely dispensed and consumed. That you may BET on.
Do you always contradict yourself in such a spectacular and stupid fashion Joe ?.........retired lawyer my arse.....(lol)
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#17 Mar 10, 2013
"
Per regular e'mails I intend to further communicate my concerns to the Indonesian Consulate here in Australia confirming what I have been telling them for years ie she must complete her FULL (or perhaps 75% minimum) sentence within an Indonesian jail. "

You must be a disgusting self righteous slimeball! Only vermin would sympathize with muslim filth!
ken

Naxxar, Malta

#19 Mar 10, 2013
To those who salivate at seeing Schapelle suffer even more, I wish you could end up in a filthy overcrowded indonesian jail cell. What she got wasn't punishment. She got torture.

Have a heart you scumbags. She's suffered enough. Time to bring her home.

Justice is not just about 'punishment'- it is also about fairness and mercy you dopes.

I'm convinced that some of you would have been the first to attend a hanging in the past - a front row seat!
kanguru

Brisbane, Australia

#20 Mar 10, 2013
ken wrote:
To those who salivate at seeing Schapelle suffer even more, I wish you could end up in a filthy overcrowded indonesian jail cell. What she got wasn't punishment. She got torture.
Have a heart you scumbags. She's suffered enough. Time to bring her home.
Justice is not just about 'punishment'- it is also about fairness and mercy you dopes.
I'm convinced that some of you would have been the first to attend a hanging in the past - a front row seat!
Somewhat beneath your social status to be commenting in this forum isn't it old chap.
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always contradict yourself in such a spectacular and stupid fashion Joe ?.........retired lawyer my arse.....(lol)
What are you talking about?

1/ If released on parole in Indonesia I predict she would soon revert to her old ways.

2/ Whether she did or did not the legions of 'Leftie/Do-Gooders' would then demand that she complete her parole back here in Oz.

3/ If that were to eventuate she would be released from parole within a very short time of her return.

What part of that forecast did you fail to understand?
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
"
Per regular e'mails I intend to further communicate my concerns to the Indonesian Consulate here in Australia confirming what I have been telling them for years ie she must complete her FULL (or perhaps 75% minimum) sentence within an Indonesian jail. "
You must be a disgusting self righteous slimeball! Only vermin would sympathize with muslim filth!
Thank you indeed. I will henceforth INCREASE the number of my communications to the Indonesian authorities.
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#23 Mar 10, 2013
kanguru wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhat beneath your social status to be commenting in this forum isn't it old chap.
Is that Sir Kenneth or Lord Kenneth to whom you refer?
I assume that you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming may increase odds of unprecedent... Tue SpaceBlues 1
Native Sons MC Queensland Australia (Aug '12) Aug 19 Nffn 40
News Australian race relations suffering from a lack... Jul '15 Truth 2
News Nationals MP pledges to go ahead with speech to... Jul '15 The_Prophet_Had_LICE 2
News Dog drama: Johnny Deppa s wife charged with smu... Jul '15 F U M8 2
News Heartwarming: Johnny Depp visits children's hos... Jul '15 Skipslayer 1
News Suitcase hid missing safe Jul '15 Graeme Russell 1
More from around the web