93-year-old WWII pilot flies back to ...

93-year-old WWII pilot flies back to Australia to commemorate war battle

There are 5 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Sep 17, 2012, titled 93-year-old WWII pilot flies back to Australia to commemorate war battle. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

John Wells, 93, who was a World War ll B26 bomber pilot that was based in Australia, poses at his Pasadena home September 12, 2012 with a B26 model.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Sep 17, 2012
The 93-year-old World War II B-26 bomber pilot will head for Australia this month, the lone veteran representing the 18th Recon Squadron/408th Bomb Squadron stationed there during the height of the battle in the South Pacific.

Saw your pic. Oh god. So honorable. So heroic YET YOU GO TO AUSTRALIA. I want to hug you. NO NO NO. Australia is our ENEMY NOW. They burn our flag. Kiss Chinas ass.

Australia is asian today. WW2 OVER.

Thank you for your service sir. YOU ARE A HERO but watch the news. Australians are burning our flag right now. Are they our friend?
why so serious

Glendalough, Australia

#2 Sep 17, 2012
who="Mr Humbert"]The 93-year-old World War II B-26 bomber pilot will head for Australia this month, the lone veteran representing the 18th Recon Squadron/408th Bomb Squadron stationed there during the height of the battle in the South Pacific.
Saw your pic. Oh god. So honorable. So heroic YET YOU GO TO AUSTRALIA. I want to hug you. NO NO NO. Australia is our ENEMY NOW. They burn our flag. Kiss Chinas ass.
Thank you for your service sir. YOU ARE A HERO but watch the news. Australians are burning our flag right now. Are they our friend?

Change your name to MK Ultra patient

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#3 Sep 17, 2012
why so serious wrote:
who="Mr Humbert"]
Change your name to MK Ultra patient
??? You have many names. If its hates jews or hates America from Perth I KNOW ITS YOU. You are BATSHIT INSANE!
Insanity is normal

Glendalough, Australia

#4 Sep 17, 2012
who="Mr Humbert"]<quoted text>
??? You have many names. If its hates jews or hates America from Perth I KNOW ITS YOU. You are BATSHIT INSANE!

The Americans and Isreal are my allies i am a Australian and i wish i could join in on dominating the world, Was it the Austalien anal probing that got cha :)

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
The 93-year-old World War II B-26 bomber pilot will head for Australia this month, the lone veteran representing the 18th Recon Squadron/408th Bomb Squadron stationed there during the height of the battle in the South Pacific.
I know a RSL with a working anti-aircraft gun.
What's his flightpath?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minimalist Concrete Fortress Lets You Live on "... Aug 17 interesting 2
Smoke Quality Hash/Stash/Wee d & Coke in Queens... Aug 12 Omar 1
News Missing Bundaberg girl found dead in drain | Th... (Feb '10) Aug 11 Peta 18
News WTF News: It's Weird, True and Funny Aug 4 Amy 8
News Aussie screenwriters in final of Script Pipelin... Jul '16 Rosco 2
Native Sons MC Queensland Australia (Aug '12) Jun '16 casper 45
News High cost of living leading to electricity disc... Jun '16 French beta cuck 7
More from around the web