Australian billionaire wants to build...

Australian billionaire wants to build Jurassic Park-style resort

There are 28 comments on the KurzweilAI.net story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Australian billionaire wants to build Jurassic Park-style resort. In it, KurzweilAI.net reports that:

Controversial billionaire Clive PalmerA is rumored to be planning to clone a dinosaur from DNA so he can set it free in a Jurassic Park-style area at his new Palmer Resort in Coolum, Sunshine Coast Daily reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KurzweilAI.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I just can wait till his next idea. They keep getting wackier & wackier.
Elias

Australia

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Knowing Clive that would be sterilising aborigines, he is after all a Queenslander.

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Elias wrote:
Knowing Clive that would be sterilising aborigines, he is after all a Queenslander.
Do you my mate Clive? I know you don't.

Are you anti-religion? They treated blacks far worse than most.
And your anti-Queensland also - good ... hand back you CT handout
Hello

Sydney, Australia

#4 Aug 1, 2012
That would be very interesting to see if this becomes a reality. Jurassic Park wow...my fav dinosaur was the diplomatrus or something the one with the long neck & I kind of like the T-rex even though it has short arms & looks mean. I wish I still had my T-rex pic from primary school because it was one of my best drawings at the time.
Hello

Sydney, Australia

#5 Aug 1, 2012
http://www.zazzle.com.au/long_neck_dinosaur_p...

^^
A plant eater & I got the name wrong oh well.

Since: Dec 10

Armadale, Australia

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Does Clive even know how the story ends?
Large Tackle

Belconnen, Australia

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Hello wrote:
That would be very interesting to see if this becomes a reality. Jurassic Park wow...my fav dinosaur was the diplomatrus or something the one with the long neck & I kind of like the T-rex even though it has short arms & looks mean. I wish I still had my T-rex pic from primary school because it was one of my best drawings at the time.
Are you a simpleton?

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

#8 Aug 2, 2012
I reckon he'll buy an Island next to start his own country - Clivetopia
John

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Elias wrote:
Shut the shit from coming out of your wog mouth Elias.

“Ngali”

Since: Jun 08

Perth

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Let him try.

I know I'd buy a ticket if he makes it work.
plp

Bassendean, Australia

#11 Aug 2, 2012
chefboy812 wrote:
I reckon he'll buy an Island next to start his own country - Clivetopia
lol; why would he buy a small island if he already owns a big one called Australia; maybe he will just change the name to Clivetopia
Elias

Australia

#12 Aug 3, 2012
ngali wrote:
Let him try.
I know I'd buy a ticket if he makes it work.
He's a walking dinosaur himself.

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

#13 Aug 3, 2012
King Clive supreme ruler of Clivetopia is building the Titanic 2 to ship all illegal, unnaturalised & unwanted scum from Australia to .... who cares - the f*cking boats sinks. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Got your ticket Elias ;D
Elias

Australia

#14 Aug 3, 2012
chefboy812 wrote:
King Clive supreme ruler of Clivetopia is building the Titanic 2 to ship all illegal, unnaturalised & unwanted scum from Australia to .... who cares - the f*cking boats sinks. BWAHAHAHAHA.
Got your ticket Elias ;D
Nope, I don;t live in Queensland.

Armadale, Australia

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a walking dinosaur himself.
Clive is definately not the sharpest tool in the shed, too much cash and not enough brain matter and a big yap... He is from Queensland where they seem to have more rednecked looneys per capita than any other state in Australia, that is why It has earned itself the name Australia's Texas....
Hello

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Large Tackle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a simpleton?
No, are you Large Tackle? lol
Hello

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Aug 3, 2012
If this happens it will be funny.
Elias

Australia

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Clive is definately not the sharpest tool in the shed, too much cash and not enough brain matter and a big yap... He is from Queensland where they seem to have more rednecked looneys per capita than any other state in Australia, that is why It has earned itself the name Australia's Texas....
Agree there..

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

#19 Aug 4, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
just cause i got a mullet, a gun, a ute, only 5 teeth & fayled yar 6 twice don't make me a f*cking redneck. F*ckyou.

Armadale, Australia

#20 Aug 4, 2012
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
just cause i got a mullet, a gun, a ute, only 5 teeth & fayled yar 6 twice don't make me a f*cking redneck. F*ckyou.
No you missed the main things you are known for in Queensland...your propensity to slag off races especially the Aborigini, your big gobs, the mass ownership of bull terriers and cane toad squashers.
I do love Cairns though, and it has not so much to do with the national, liberal loving, big hatted, rednecks as it has to do with the Barrier reef and Coral sea....Hey but don't take it personal...it is a generalisation.
I am sure there are some good decent people in Queensland mostly seniors who migrated from the cooler more rational states to retire to worship the sun....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scorching summer swelter hits southeast Wed tony briar mitchell 1
News Australia's weather map is wrong Jan 7 Tony Abbott 4
Native Sons MC Queensland Australia (Aug '12) Jan 6 Black hawk 46
News About 2000 women expected to sleep rough over C... Dec 31 Katzenjammas 2
News Sick of politics: Ten charts that show why Dona... Dec 26 Foo 11
How to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in Q... Dec 23 Martins 3
News Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Nov '16 godkiller 4,426
More from around the web