Oakeshott's dummy spit at Hadley

Full story: NEWS.com.au 18
BESIEGED federal independent Rob Oakeshott admits his conservative-minded electorate has turned against him, but blames the media for it - not his decision to back Julia Gillard. Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Port Macquarie doesn't want boat people and free houses to refugees.

They dont want a carbon tax. They just voted for the incumbent candidate.

Rob goes on with how great the UN, carbon tax and open borders are. No one cares about this Canberra style latte sipping opinion in the real Australia.

“No carbon dioxide tax”

Since: Feb 10

bullet-proof tiger

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Rob Oakeshott is a fuckwit. He can be named as one of the single people who farked this country right up.

I think of him as the Benedict Arnold of Australia for his betrayal against his electorate.

Don't forget he was the man who ultimately made the decision on the NBN and DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER OR KNOW HOW TO USE ONE!
GO INDIA GO

Sydney, Australia

#3 Apr 3, 2011
SupaAussie wrote:
Rob Oakeshott is a fuckwit. He can be named as one of the single people who farked this country right up.
I think of him as the Benedict Arnold of Australia for his betrayal against his electorate.
Don't forget he was the man who ultimately made the decision on the NBN and DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER OR KNOW HOW TO USE ONE!
Go india go,mera gota moo may lay,hehehehe

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 3, 2011
SupaAussie wrote:
Actually it is Windsor who doesn't have or know how to use a computer.
All of the rest is 100% accurate.
Elias

Brighton East, Australia

#5 Apr 3, 2011
SupaAussie wrote:
I think oakshott and windsor despised the national party so much, particularly barbary joyce. In addition both wanted the NBN and climate action, oakshott thought the coalition was a bunch of racists.

The only mistake they made is thinking of their own political interests and not that of the rednecks they are supposed to be representing. Katter knew if he joined the gillard coalition some local redneck would have killed him. I think oakshott and Windsor should have armed security guards or at least wear a bullet proof vest, this is what happens when decent people try and change the red neck politics of the bush.
RednecedHick

Australia

#6 Apr 3, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I think oakshott and windsor despised the national party so much, particularly barbary joyce. In addition both wanted the NBN and climate action, oakshott thought the coalition was a bunch of racists.
The only mistake they made is thinking of their own political interests and not that of the rednecks they are supposed to be representing. Katter knew if he joined the gillard coalition some local redneck would have killed him. I think oakshott and Windsor should have armed security guards or at least wear a bullet proof vest, this is what happens when decent people try and change the red neck politics of the bush.
More like the Hindus need armed guards out side there temple like the Jews at there's in Australia. I think I might write to my MP's to stop importing the threats to our country.

Conservatives are happy to write letters to the MP's and punish by vote. Its what happens when in a civilized society, calling us rednecks just makes us protest more, good job, keep it up mate.

There are people that rampage and behead people, like some other Koranicnecks. Not rednecks mate.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 3, 2011
SupaAussie wrote:
Oakeshott's wife is Aboriginal by the way. I think you or one of the main posters here said she was muslim.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 3, 2011
Tony Windsor reads the Sydney Morning Herald and other leftwing papers and calls those of us on the internet brainwashed.

We are reading more widely than that coward.

“No carbon dioxide tax”

Since: Feb 10

bullet-proof tiger

#9 Apr 4, 2011
UnAustralian wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is Windsor who doesn't have or know how to use a computer.
All of the rest is 100% accurate.
Yes. I'm sorry, you are quite correct.

They are both dickheads.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Oakeshott said Lord Howe Island out in the Pacific Island was the only booth that polled favourably for the independant. Out of 800 voters. Only because the radio signals dont reach the island.

This guy is a lunatic.

http://www.2gb.com/index.php...

Ray responds to Oakeshott accusations

Ray Hadley responds to Independent MP Rob Oakeshott's accusation that Ray has turned his electorate against him, and
Ahomana

Perth, Australia

#11 Apr 6, 2011
katter must have joined with the Labor and the Greens to give them a majority, they couln't have done it without him, they wouldn't have had the numbers.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#12 Apr 7, 2011
SupaAussie wrote:
I thought it was Windsor who can't work a computer
tommo

Melbourne, Australia

#13 Apr 9, 2011
Im somewhat surprised that oakeshott hasnt been smacked in the mouth yet,but then I spose he dont go to the pub much these days,and his missus isnt an aboriginal,but doesnt say she isnt when she gets job on the atsic and aborigne land council.

Australia

#14 Apr 9, 2011
tommo wrote:
Im somewhat surprised that oakeshott hasnt been smacked in the mouth yet,but then I spose he dont go to the pub much these days,and his missus isnt an aboriginal,but doesnt say she isnt when she gets job on the atsic and aborigne land council.
Is she one of those white gollywogs ?
Pretend blackfella for financial gain
Saw it on the tv

Sydney, Australia

#15 Apr 10, 2011
They're bought and paid for pieces of shit

and fate will repay them in kind

just a matter of time

meanwhile, if their families die horribly and they lose every cent they own

/

don't expect to see me offer them any sympathy

Rakesh

Kellyville, Australia

#16 Sep 7, 2011
He is unemployable half witt. He ruin my country. He speak stupidly. A wasted space with head on him like naval bollard - dat the thick post wrap rope around to tie up ship. Fool of half man>

Australia

#17 Sep 7, 2011
Rakesh wrote:
He is unemployable half witt. He ruin my country. He speak stupidly. A wasted space with head on him like naval bollard - dat the thick post wrap rope around to tie up ship. Fool of half man>
Or to prevent ram raiders entering shops
Rakesh

Kellyville, Australia

#18 Mar 18, 2012
Rakesh wrote:
Well said indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Macquarie, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption in guangzhou Jan '15 Chai 1
Carpenter Work Oct '14 kara 1
Teenager charged with stabbing murder Sep '14 Italia Grande Ego 1
one night stand (Aug '14) Aug '14 baconbeard24 1
Swingers I'n port macquarie (Jun '13) Jun '14 bear 3
Kempsey murder suspect refused bail (Jan '07) May '14 Fred 289
Oakeshott quits parliament (Jun '13) Jun '13 Horoscope 5
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:32 am PST