First time sex.
ndawg

Bentley, Australia

#1 May 14, 2009
I've never had sexual intercourse before and would like to get some tips if possible?? It would be much appreciated, by the way i'm am 16. Thanks!
Ryzz

Australia

#2 May 14, 2009
i heard kiah likes anal
ndawg

Bentley, Australia

#3 May 14, 2009
Well i could arrange something =P
in uae

UAE

#4 Jun 10, 2009
any females wants to try it in uae can call me 0505980555

Since: Jul 09

Australia

#6 Jul 24, 2009
Hot tip No.1: find a girl
Paranoir

Australia

#7 Aug 1, 2009
Stick it in her ass the first time you have sex to help break the ice. She might squirm or so no or say it hurts, and it will seem too tight to go in but just keep pushing until you get it. Also, don't use lube at all (lessens the sensation).

Godspeed.
Hey

Odessa, TX

#8 Sep 9, 2009
in uae wrote:
any females wants to try it in uae can call me 0505980555
How old are u
First time

Los Gatos, CA

#9 Apr 29, 2011
If she says don't cum in her.... Don't!!! my wife and I lost our virginities together. It was a random heat of the moment thing when we had been dating for a LONG time. We were in her room making out. Her parents were on a business trip, and her brother was gone with them. We had been doing "other sexual things" for a long time like fingering and masturbating together, but this time just got more hot than usual. She pulled me on top of her and started stroking me and sort of rubbing my penis on her clitoris. Then she said she couldn't take it anymore, and told me to put it inside her. It slid right in with no issue. She flinched a bit but honestly I think she was so turned on that it didn't hurt her much. I thrusted very slow and carefully and she very much seemed to enjoy it, but as exciting first times go I couldn't last very long and right as she told me not to cum in her.... I did. She was on birth control and was perfect about taking it but she was just really scared of becoming pregnant and her dad finding out she had sex. She cries for hours it seemed like, but we soon were back at it within days. We came to an agreement that I would pull out and cum on her belly (or back :)) until our wedding night from that day on:)

It's fun to recap on this stuff ha ha. Kindof takes you back. good memories! just dont overstep your boundries. She has to feel good about it too. You want her to have an equally good memory. Not one she will regret.
Rob

Australia

#10 May 21, 2011
heya,

check out hidden pleasures in rockingham, they have a few very attractive girls, but then again it depends on what you like?

they have a new website

http://www.hiddenpleasures.co.cc/

which has pics and more info

hope that helps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perth, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle swan res (Aug '15) 9 min Two nuts 3,736
Swanbourne nude beach (Sep '15) 1 hr Bear_ 33
any couples cool with a young guy watching? ca... 2 hr Perthboi15 13
taboo kink talk 2 hr Older Guy 21
Gangbang 2 hr Older Guy 21
Watching Neighbours 2 hr Older Guy 103
Warnbro nude beach (Sep '14) 4 hr ilovemilfs 1,934
Perth gay/bi hookup (Jan '15) 7 hr SCHULTZ 1,449
Club X Perth (Cinema Room) (Jan '15) 17 hr Tcw 205
More from around the web