Aust marks 70th year since WWII campa...

Aust marks 70th year since WWII campaigns

There are 4 comments on the AdelaideNow... story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Aust marks 70th year since WWII campaigns. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

IT has been 70 years since Australians last witnessed war at their doorstep, with Japanese forces bombing Darwin and launching a surprise submarine attack in Sydney Harbour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Australians remember WW1 Gallipoli (disaster) not WW2. Can't blame them. Brisbane Line. Google it kids. Oz willing to give Japan everything above Brisbane. Don't hurt me k. Then they got Darwin bombed and Jap sub in Sydney Harbor. Its like bloody hell we need YANKS

Just another reason why AUSTRALIANS HATE USA. We saved their sorry ass. Why they love antiamerican Assange and support China today.
Bigbags

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Sep 5, 2012
SepposRevenge wrote:
Australians remember WW1 Gallipoli (disaster) not WW2. Can't blame them. Brisbane Line. Google it kids. Oz willing to give Japan everything above Brisbane. Don't hurt me k. Then they got Darwin bombed and Jap sub in Sydney Harbor. Its like bloody hell we need YANKS
Just another reason why AUSTRALIANS HATE USA. We saved their sorry ass. Why they love antiamerican Assange and support China today.
Because the country is filled with [email protected] like you
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#3 Sep 5, 2012
I dont support China.

I dont hate the US, i hate the zionists and communists in its government.

Unfortunately the US is going down. And it will go way way down until you see refugees leaving in boats. By that time the US will have been disected into different regions and in each region there will be a mega-city containing up to about 10-20 million people. The rest of the country will be natural wilderness that the people wont be allowed to go into. The people living in the mega-cities will all be chipped.

Thats whats coming for the US.
Chinese Power Ranger

Montenegro

#4 Sep 5, 2012
USA died in 1960 when Hippies were Protesting against WAR on Communism.
Capitalist JEWS won 1913 in America with Federal Reserve.

Marxist JEWS won 1964 in America with Anti War campagne[to save communist vietnam]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northern Territory, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worcester psychologist sheds light on male suic... Aug 9 HumanSpirit 1
News Head of Australian prison abuse inquiry quits, ... Aug 1 abbos indians sam... 1
News Australian territory stops use of hoods, restra... Jul '16 Boongs being bash... 1
News Pokemon Go is displayed on a cell phone in Los ... Jul '16 Arjun378 2
News Shell boss talks up Sydney LNG terminal Jun '16 Trump2016 1
News Hanson: halal a 'money-making racket' (Apr '15) Dec '15 Vote UKIP 15
News Dutch car wins solar power race. Is technology ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Solarman 1
More from around the web