Aust marks 70th year since WWII campaigns

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AdelaideNow...

IT has been 70 years since Australians last witnessed war at their doorstep, with Japanese forces bombing Darwin and launching a surprise submarine attack in Sydney Harbour.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2012

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Australians remember WW1 Gallipoli (disaster) not WW2. Can't blame them. Brisbane Line. Google it kids. Oz willing to give Japan everything above Brisbane. Don't hurt me k. Then they got Darwin bombed and Jap sub in Sydney Harbor. Its like bloody hell we need YANKS

Just another reason why AUSTRALIANS HATE USA. We saved their sorry ass. Why they love antiamerican Assange and support China today.
Bigbags

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

SepposRevenge wrote:
Australians remember WW1 Gallipoli (disaster) not WW2. Can't blame them. Brisbane Line. Google it kids. Oz willing to give Japan everything above Brisbane. Don't hurt me k. Then they got Darwin bombed and Jap sub in Sydney Harbor. Its like bloody hell we need YANKS
Just another reason why AUSTRALIANS HATE USA. We saved their sorry ass. Why they love antiamerican Assange and support China today.
Because the country is filled with f@ckwits like you
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I dont support China.

I dont hate the US, i hate the zionists and communists in its government.

Unfortunately the US is going down. And it will go way way down until you see refugees leaving in boats. By that time the US will have been disected into different regions and in each region there will be a mega-city containing up to about 10-20 million people. The rest of the country will be natural wilderness that the people wont be allowed to go into. The people living in the mega-cities will all be chipped.

Thats whats coming for the US.
Chinese Power Ranger

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

USA died in 1960 when Hippies were Protesting against WAR on Communism.
Capitalist JEWS won 1913 in America with Federal Reserve.

Marxist JEWS won 1964 in America with Anti War campagne[to save communist vietnam]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Northern Territory, Australia Discussions

Search the Northern Territory, Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian government criticized for sending 42... (Sep '06) Sun moneth 5
cost of living in Darwin Jul 18 Gku 1
Chinese soldiers coming to Territory Jul 17 Hillaries Vibrator 7
Invercargill boat constructor winning Australia... Jul 2 St Nick 6
Australia bishop: 'Boat people are real people' Jun '14 True Blue 4
Sri Lankan Asylum Seeker Dies After Setting Sel... Jun '14 TamilsAreSmelly 13
Peter Falconio: Australian TV show claims it wi... (Jan '14) May '14 Harry Hardnut 8
•••
•••