India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: The First Post 2,464

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Full Story
The Fixers

Westerville, OH

#2663 May 13, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Your loss, Bender.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2664 May 13, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your loss, Bender.
Quite the contrary ,smelly.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2667 May 13, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I get paid good money to do very little work. So I spend my days on here making it known that Australians don't want you shitskins coming here...
Good luck to you. When since you own Australia. Self appointed racist Australian owner. You are lucky to own your own house if you do, but you are not brainy enough to lead Australia. You will start third world war tomorrow. You only got a job because you were while, but the standard of your intellect which we all read from these threads tells us all about you. Admit you been thrown out of Europe for being a racist and extremist. Hitler been dead
Long time ago. You want to be a White Osama. Ask the rest of the nation. You are a self appointed crusader
And saviour of a nation which isn't even yours. The whole of the world is aspiring for peace and to live with dignity and respect for themselves and others but you are bent on picking stupid challenges other nations have. No body is better or worse than anybody else.

Australia

#2668 May 13, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck to you. When since you own Australia. Self appointed racist Australian owner. You are lucky to own your own house if you do, but you are not brainy enough to lead Australia. You will start third world war tomorrow. You only got a job because you were while, but the standard of your intellect which we all read from these threads tells us all about you. Admit you been thrown out of Europe for being a racist and extremist. Hitler been dead
Long time ago. You want to be a White Osama. Ask the rest of the nation. You are a self appointed crusader
And saviour of a nation which isn't even yours. The whole of the world is aspiring for peace and to live with dignity and respect for themselves and others but you are bent on picking stupid challenges other nations have. No body is better or worse than anybody else.
Wouldn't it be so that if we did drop a bomb on someone else it would most likely be to stop others massacring each other like in the Middle East ?
The Fixers

Westerville, OH

#2669 May 13, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
---
We said get lost, Moron.

Do you need ESL lessons?

Australia

#2670 May 13, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
We said get lost, Moron.
Do you need ESL lessons?
Shouldn't that be A instead of E as in anal sex lessons which I presume you be offering your services ?

No thanks.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2671 May 13, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck to you. When since you own Australia. Self appointed racist Australian owner. You are lucky to own your own house if you do, but you are not brainy enough to lead Australia. You will start third world war tomorrow. You only got a job because you were while, but the standard of your intellect which we all read from these threads tells us all about you. Admit you been thrown out of Europe for being a racist and extremist. Hitler been dead
Everybody is better than shitskins

Location hidden

#2672 May 13, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck to you. When since you own Australia. Self appointed racist Australian owner. You are lucky to own your own house if you do, but you are not brainy enough to lead Australia. You will start third world war tomorrow. You only got a job because you were while, but the standard of your intellect which we all read from these threads tells us all about you. Admit you been thrown out of Europe for being a racist and extremist. Hitler been dead
The difference between me and you is that you're a third world monkey and I'm the son of two millionaires. And don't mention IQs. While the Indian average is 81-82, mine is 129.

Again, everyone is better than you shitskins..

Location hidden

#2673 May 14, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between me and you is that you're a third world monkey and I'm the son of two millionaires. And don't mention IQs. While the Indian average is 81-82, mine is 129.
Again, everyone is better than you shitskins..
My foot. You havn't got two coppers to rub. Never worked your whole life. That 's why you hate other's. You are a born hater. You don't have any knowledge of I Q never mind quoting numbers. Good job the social is looking after your family kangarooskin.
dembogans

Sydney, Australia

#2675 May 14, 2013
Torqueing Kumara wrote:
Indians are all just a bunch of little weaklings poo skinned rapists. I have a sexy fijian indian girl mate who finds her own indian male counterparts repulsive and distasteful because they're desperate and filthy little parasites. I've personally knocked out a few little poo skin rapists for pure entertainment when having one too many with the boys lol :)
callin dem poo skined u whtes got cmen on ur skin which is much worse ,driving ur sh#tbox commodores and kingswoods,to centrelink
u stole the land from abos ,so go back to the first fleet and f3k captain cook
Tweeter

Auckland, New Zealand

#2677 May 15, 2013
dembogans wrote:
<quoted text>
callin dem poo skined u whtes got cmen on ur skin which is much worse ,driving ur sh#tbox commodores and kingswoods,to centrelink
u stole the land from abos ,so go back to the first fleet and f3k captain cook
We stole nothing. We built the countries that all you TURD SKINS are so desperate to come and live in.

Only problem is we don't want you. Best you all stay in India.

Location hidden

#2678 May 15, 2013
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>We stole nothing. We built the countries that all you TURD SKINS are so desperate to come and live in.

Only problem is we don't want you. Best you all stay in India.
Exactly
bengali boy

Wilmington, DE

#2679 May 15, 2013
I think it's the pigface tamils who are a laughing stock of the world.
Crown Jewels

Huntington, IN

#2680 May 15, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense retard..
Look taamale you make no sense yourself,pink boy.
hana

Coventry, UK

#2681 May 15, 2013
ex ambo wrote:
Australians are often made fun of but take it in their stride. When those who dish it out can't take it then they become a real laughing stock, and the more they protest the more we laugh.
I want to have sex with you?? how about it

Location hidden

#2682 May 15, 2013
Crown Jewels wrote:
<quoted text>Look taamale you make no sense yourself,pink boy.
He makes no sense because he is pure thick. Honestly. He cleans public toilets.

Location hidden

#2683 May 15, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>He makes no sense because he is pure thick. Honestly. He cleans public toilets.
That's a shitskin job

Location hidden

#2684 May 15, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a shitskin job
No, it's kangarooskin job. He is good at it as well.

Location hidden

#2685 May 16, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's kangarooskin job. He is good at it as well.
Why do you think we let you third world idiots here? To drive taxis, work at 7/11 and do cleaning jobs. And that's exactly what has happened. You can argue the point as much as you want. It won't make your stupid opinion true shitskin..

Location hidden

#2686 May 16, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think we let you third world idiots here? To drive taxis, work at 7/11 and do cleaning jobs. And that's exactly what has happened. You can argue the point as much as you want. It won't make your stupid opinion true shitskin..
Kangarooskin you are really thick. You are lazy and people need to run the country and businesses. Even during the second world war. Indian soldiers had to go and save you from Japs. Thankless Kangarooskin. British were too busy saving their own island. You were under Queen of England's Rule and they sent Indian
army to protect now racist Australia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hard and horny dogger waiting in langwarrin 36 min dr strange 27
Pics of my girl 3 hr MrLovin 20
Exhibitionism and Voyeurism (Jan '13) 4 hr Nate 78
Looking for a mature older lady for day time fu... 4 hr Trucka 1
pnp for lady's 5 hr Milf 3
ClubX bayswater cinema room (Jun '14) 5 hr Kinky mature 424
need cock sucked in south/east will reward 11 hr benny187 1
Sunnyside Beach Mon Ita 483
rub and tugs Mon Dave 135
More from around the web