India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: The First Post 2,465

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 124
Next Last

“No carbon dioxide tax”

Since: Feb 10

bullet-proof tiger

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I'm unimpressed with this>

On an average one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. During Indian marriage, women should bring jewellery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail, the victims are burnt to death – they are doused in kerosene and set fire to. Routinely the in-laws claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.

Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women face two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006]

Indian man are animals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#3 Oct 13, 2010
As an Indian -born human who observe the globe with critical eyes, my appeal to all those indians outside India.
If you are educated in India and serve those who had not served you a bowl of potato soup, then quit and go back.
If you are an uneducated Indian in a far off country shut your mouth and serve the pay masters.
If you are in a foreign country because of your personal infatuation, then expose the criminal politics of your adopted country..
Game over comrades.
Truth Hurts

Langley, Canada

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Indians are the biggest racists and cause racial problems where ever they go.

Indians are simply universally disliked because of their actions, there is nothing racist about it.

We get along with races of all colour and ethnicities, but Indians can't seem to get along with anyone.

It is obviously the Indians fault, try to own up to it, instead of being in denial and playing the victims all of the time.

The more Indians whine, the more the become disliked by other nations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Truth hurts
Absolute truth hides as well.
No one wish to have Indians nor any other bushtards or bastards.
Convey my respect to your comrades.
My name is Ramafuchs
pat toms

Glasgow, UK

#6 Oct 13, 2010
ramfuchs,slagging people is a pastime of most countries,when in canada i was called a limey bastard,when i came back to england having a canadian accent i was called a yankee bastard.in ireland a blow in and other names,this is a national sport in australia,where we are called pommy bastards.Well so what I can also dish it out but first you must learn to take it.
ABCDs

Bangladesh

#8 Oct 13, 2010
Truth Hurts wrote:
Indians are the biggest racists and cause racial problems where ever they go.
Indians are simply universally disliked because of their actions, there is nothing racist about it.
We get along with races of all colour and ethnicities, but Indians can't seem to get along with anyone.
It is obviously the Indians fault, try to own up to it, instead of being in denial and playing the victims all of the time.
The more Indians whine, the more the become disliked by other nations.
U are the Biggest Racist Scum on this planet. On putting down just about every other minority who u are really envious to... u are there alright. But anytime somebody Stand up to u and points out the Truths in a naked manner... They become the Disliked and the racist. U are really a Joke.

U own up to ur prejudice, insecurity, bigotry and racism first! Then talk about others. Don't believe me... Goto the African American forum and watch all 90,000 racist threads... None of it were created by the Indians... All of it by u!

So what should make us believe that U are not doing the same things over here?? Learn to Admit ur mistakes and Correct ur nasty self. Maybe u could change the world for better.

Because prejudice hateful C--- unts like u doing exactly the opposite!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Who cares, The Indians breed faster than rats, Im sure they will get over it.

Since: Oct 10

Napier, New Zealand

#10 Oct 13, 2010
jeez guys! Chill out! haha. There are so many indians and yes some have similar traits but they are still a billion different people
Joke Series

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Oct 13, 2010
White Man: Mr. Hondoo, do your wife have @ass@..
Hondoo: Yes Yes , very very huge....
White Man: Then fuck her @ass@....why fcking my country...
lol..
Cheapest person in this world is a Hindoo person...no shame no manners..no self respect....

comment on my joke pls.. and spread this joke to your english and chinese friends in offices.
denis mulheron

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Oct 13, 2010
there is no other race lower than indians they are liars thiefs cheats lazy sex crazed low iq stupid people they worship cows and monkeys murder new born girls throw acid in womans faces maime their children to become beggars . they piss and shyte in the street have the worlds worst body odour . the live in mud huts they are only good for picking up tollys driving taxis and washing cars they should never have been allowed to come to a ist world country like australia any one can drive a taxi and wash cars i hope india and pakistan nuke each other a great outcome
ruthless

Europe

#17 Oct 13, 2010
I own up all misdeeds of indians in australia,we hindus should take up the blame
Truth Hurts

Abbotsford, Canada

#18 Oct 13, 2010
ABCDs wrote:
<quoted text>
U are the Biggest Racist Scum on this planet. On putting down just about every other minority who u are really envious to... u are there alright. But anytime somebody Stand up to u and points out the Truths in a naked manner... They become the Disliked and the racist. U are really a Joke.
U own up to ur prejudice, insecurity, bigotry and racism first! Then talk about others. Don't believe me... Goto the African American forum and watch all 90,000 racist threads... None of it were created by the Indians... All of it by u!
So what should make us believe that U are not doing the same things over here?? Learn to Admit ur mistakes and Correct ur nasty self. Maybe u could change the world for better.
Because prejudice hateful C--- unts like u doing exactly the opposite!
I have no problem with any minority, my country is very tolerant and friendly.
We have many immigrants from all countries and many of my friends are of different races.

Indians were originally welcomed, but they seem to be the only immigrants that are racist and cause problems.

This seems to be a common opinion of any country that has been exposed to Indians.
This opinion is brought on by the Indians clinging to their barbaric, ancient, cultural practices.

“LEX TALIONIS”

Since: Jul 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Oct 13, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
As an Indian -born human who observe the globe with critical eyes, my appeal to all those indians outside India.
If you are educated in India and serve those who had not served you a bowl of potato soup, then quit and go back.
If you are an uneducated Indian in a far off country shut your mouth and serve the pay masters.
If you are in a foreign country because of your personal infatuation, then expose the criminal politics of your adopted country..
Game over comrades.
Just go back to India. We don't want you.
Hindu Hitler

Mumbai, India

#20 Oct 13, 2010
I will bring my army to ur country and then Punish u, chain u.
ABCDz

Bangladesh

#21 Oct 13, 2010
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with any minority, my country is very tolerant and friendly.
We have many immigrants from all countries and many of my friends are of different races.
Indians were originally welcomed, but they seem to be the only immigrants that are racist and cause problems.
This seems to be a common opinion of any country that has been exposed to Indians.
This opinion is brought on by the Indians clinging to their barbaric, ancient, cultural practices.
I say A Big Fkn Bull--sheet!!

Some of u white rednecks are some real Fkn flip-floppers and a closet racist. Whenever u are argueing against one minority, u would try to pit one minority against another and say the Same Fkn bullsht! Isn't this the same fkn preach u give whenever u talk down on Blacks, Mexicans?

Indians doesn't have a problem anywhere other then places where there were conspiracies by the whites against them! 70% population in the gulf are Indians, they don't seem to have any problem. Indians are living big time in Asia, Hong Kong they don't have any issues. It's just that Ur Western nations conspired against us... that's why u are having this problem.

As far as Africa goes, well that's a whole another story by itself. Indians were given power by the whites to rule over the businesses.. but the when the whites couldn't live that continent (revenge and genocide were taking place against them case with Rhodeshia) Indians in those areas became the target. Yea, that's how u pit one group against another.

ksf

Since: Aug 07

Perth, Australia

#22 Oct 13, 2010
ABCDz wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of u white rednecks are some real Fkn flip-floppers and a closet racist. Whenever u are argueing against one minority, u would try to pit one minority against another and say the Same Fkn bullsht! Isn't this the same fkn preach u give whenever u talk down on Blacks, Mexicans?
Indians doesn't have a problem anywhere other then places where there were conspiracies by the whites against them! 70% population in the gulf are Indians, they don't seem to have any problem. Indians are living big time in Asia, Hong Kong they don't have any issues. It's just that Ur Western nations conspired against us... that's why u are having this problem.
As far as Africa goes, well that's a whole another story by itself. Indians were given power by the whites to rule over the businesses.. but the when the whites couldn't live that continent (revenge and genocide were taking place against them case with Rhodeshia) Indians in those areas became the target. Yea, that's how u pit one group against another.
So Indians are accepted as equals in East Asia? Either you have never been there or you didn't notice. Generally, East Asian societies are very racist - much like your own. Each sees themselves at the top, whites a long way down (being perceived to be wealthy helps), then other east Asians a long way down again, with Africans right at the bottom, and Indians just a smidge above them. Yes, you are seen as monkeys, intelligent monkeys who have learnt to speak English and embrace some foreign ways, but monkeys nonetheless.
Contrast this to a country like Australia, where it is illegal to vilify another race!
All you are doing is reinforcing what some are claiming is a stereotype of being whining and complaining, you........monkey!
ex ambo

Australia

#23 Oct 13, 2010
Australians are often made fun of but take it in their stride. When those who dish it out can't take it then they become a real laughing stock, and the more they protest the more we laugh.
American

United States

#26 Oct 14, 2010
ABCDz wrote:
This one made my Dork-Detector go off LOL

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#27 Oct 14, 2010
Hindu Hitler wrote:
I will bring my army to ur country and then Punish u, chain u.
For that, I shall give you a free shave you with my bullwhip, savvy
American

United States

#28 Oct 14, 2010
Neville Thompson wrote:
For that, I shall give you a free shave you with my bullwhip, savvy
That might be difficult as Indian men are like little boys and cannot grow proper beards. Peach fuzz is all they’ve got LOL

It’s just one of their many genetic defects due to breeding with monkeys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 124
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daytime spit roast CD 3 hr nobilitos 15
Sunnyside Beach 4 hr 40sguy 59
Club x Thomastown 6 hr mick69 491
Mulitple BJ session wanted 7 hr Mike Miller 33 21
Double Vaginal Penetration 17 hr touchyouthere 29
daytime dogging 19 hr touchyouthere 1
langwarrin flora and fauna dogging now/sunday 1... Sun bayside pnp 1
club x bayswater Sat Mick13975 234

Melbourne, Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE