Travel: Australia

Oct 14, 2012 Full story: Scotsman.com 43

For rugby union fans, it's regarded as one of the sport's ultimate supporter experiences, one they dream of taking part in at least once in their lifetime.

Full Story

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#24 Oct 16, 2012
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a real chef - not a burger boy.
I can cook everything, and having lived remote for 3 years have learnt to cook native foods in a traditional way. So no crumbed deep fried grubs from me.
You live your passion unlike me. I'm so sorry and envious. Keep going because its honorable. Again I'm sorry.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#25 Oct 16, 2012
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
The DHS wouldn't want him in the US either. So, perhaps the noodle-slurper should stick with his false US proxy location, and just enjoy his fantasy trips to Vegas, NYC, etc, online. ;)
My sister went to school there for year. Dual citizenship. So if I were turncoat I could pull strings BUT I AM AMERICAN through and through and reject Australian passport. I'd only go on American passport.
My ancestors were in Australia beginning of 19th Century. One ancestor almost died in WW1 fighting for Australia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fromel...
So I know alot about Australians and how they hate America. Probably unlikely Id ever go to Australia. If I would, my original post stands.
Poorsh driver

Australia

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister went to school there for year. Dual citizenship. So if I were turncoat I could pull strings BUT I AM AMERICAN through and through and reject Australian passport. I'd only go on American passport.
My ancestors were in Australia beginning of 19th Century. One ancestor almost died in WW1 fighting for Australia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fromel...
So I know alot about Australians and how they hate America. Probably unlikely Id ever go to Australia. If I would, my original post stands.
Your pro China government is still giving money to the Chinese, and someone died in ww1 so you know alot about Australians?
Get back to your rice bowl sh1t stirrer.
How about that picnic on the south alligator?
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#27 Oct 17, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.:-) US hardly has a closer friend outside North America: Australia.

Yes, we heard all your horseshyte about your imaginary sister when your propaganda-spewing nonsense started unraveling the end of last year.))

BTW, you still trying to apply for an American passport ? I can put a good word in for you, if you like? ie. "Foreign, anti-Western cnut, seeking asylum status in US, due to economic hardship (not paid enough by large East Asian power while dutifully astroturfing BS against close US ally).

You say above: "Probably unlikely Id ever go to Australia."
Well, you've changed your tune again.:-) After, you've given us so much detail about your little (boat) trip here too, and of some of your exploits in Australia. Should someone trawl through the thousands BS Google-stored comments of yours, to remind you of your visit Down Under?

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#29 Nov 17, 2012
JG OP Redux wrote:
vert neat!
Hello JG - Is that you honey???
:)
It's me - Alias.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#31 Nov 29, 2012
My dream i to visit Australla some day. and see all that is there. But i would like to know why u don't like people from the United State.

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#32 Nov 29, 2012
loin king wrote:
My dream i to visit Australla some day. and see all that is there. But i would like to know why u don't like people from the United State.
You'll have that anywhere dear. Can't put everyone in same basket.
I would very much like to visit Australia too. I've been posting two very interesting men from there and it sounds wonderful. Especially the weather.

Take Care Lion King.

Howdy Australia.
<[;~)

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#33 Nov 30, 2012
Hi PESCreate.

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
Hi PESCreate.
Hi Maverick. What brings ya to Australia?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#35 Nov 30, 2012
Two yanks talking, one says to the other, you know australians are wonderful people, as soon as you land there country they are trying to help you, show you a good time, take you to the pub, buy all your drinks and food for you, drive you around anywhere, let you stay at there house for free, and the sex in australia is great, you can get it anywhere.
The other yank chips in and says, I didn't know you had been to australia, the first yank replies, I haven't but my sister has.

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#36 Nov 30, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Maverick. What brings ya to Australia?
The last post is still on my tracker, but I don't want to stir up trouble, so I had a look around and saw that you had posted here, so I stopped by.

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

#37 Nov 30, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>The last post is still on my tracker, but I don't want to stir up trouble, so I had a look around and saw that you had posted here, so I stopped by.
Hi Mav. I'm willing to set aside our past differences if you are. I'm sure we could post in the same threads.

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>The last post is still on my tracker, but I don't want to stir up trouble, so I had a look around and saw that you had posted here, so I stopped by.
Saw what Irish posted after I had my first thought. It's an innocent thread and I don't believe anyone is going to start anything.
You have a good evening Maverick.

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#39 Nov 30, 2012
1Irishghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mav. I'm willing to set aside our past differences if you are. I'm sure we could post in the same threads.
I wish more could do what you've done here.
I like you Irish. It's such a shame there is so much out there
that is not pleasing to others.
When in the last time you were in the states. Saw where you were in Chicago at one time. Too bad, I'm not far from there.

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

#40 Nov 30, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>I wish more could do what you've done here.
I like you Irish. It's such a shame there is so much out there
that is not pleasing to others.
When in the last time you were in the states. Saw where you were in Chicago at one time. Too bad, I'm not far from there.
Hi Trish! I spent 5 years at school in Chicago. I don't want to say too much here about that because ... haha! I can't even say much more. I have visited a lot since then.
Lion King

Columbia, IL

#41 Dec 5, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have that anywhere dear. Can't put everyone in same basket.
I would very much like to visit Australia too. I've been posting two very interesting men from there and it sounds wonderful. Especially the weather.
Take Care Lion King.
Howdy Australia.
<[;~)
Thank u.. U r right it is every wear i have been trying to fine some one who i could talk to. U seem to be very nice person. Maybe we can write on this forums to each other. My BF is getting a setalment and i see this that maybe he will let me go Hope to talk to u soon. GOOD DAY MATE

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#42 Dec 5, 2012
Lion King wrote:
<quoted text>Thank u.. U r right it is every wear i have been trying to fine some one who i could talk to. U seem to be very nice person. Maybe we can write on this forums to each other. My BF is getting a setalment and i see this that maybe he will let me go Hope to talk to u soon. GOOD DAY MATE
Hello Lion King,

It would be my pleasure. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Enjoy the rest of your day ... Mate.

Do they call woman that too?
I'm outta the United States as well.
PEACE
Anonymous

New Delhi, India

#44 Dec 6, 2012
Australia is one of the Commonwealth countries, located in the Southern Hemisphere.Sydney Harbour is a natural harbor. The Sydney Harbor Bridge is located against the backdrop of the harbor.Among the interesting places to see in Australia is Kings Canyon, which is situated in the Watarrka National Park. It is 270 meters deep. A trek to the rim of the canyon will bring you to the Garden of Eden swimming hole, the different rock formation of the Lost City.The Purnululu National Park is located in Western Australia.Walls of Jerusalem is a part of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area.
jai

London, UK

#45 Dec 6, 2012
don't travel to australia. convicts have nothing to offer.
Rabies

Australia

#46 Dec 6, 2012
All are welcome to visit, we have special backpacker rates for tours of the Belangalo Forest. ( unfortunately we dont sell return tickets)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
point addis nudist beach near torquay 16 min beach 46
gay meet up mooroolbark 3 hr Michael Myers 2
couple dogging tonight 3 hr Michael Myers 7
ClubX bayswater cinema room (Jun '14) 6 hr Horney4 u 181
Any girls in the northern suburbs want to get b... 10 hr mossman 1
Any females out there I'm free in borinia 12 hr Love to watch 20
Looking for a female for fun near belgrave 12 hr Love to watch 6
Sunnyside Beach 16 hr Mr Fun34 234
rub and tugs Sat Peter 24
Club x Thomastown Dec 23 Lurker74 726