Sea Shepherd Australia Releases Furth...

Sea Shepherd Australia Releases Further Compelling Vision of Nisshin Maru Attack on the Bob Barker

There are 25 comments on the Carolina Beaches story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Sea Shepherd Australia Releases Further Compelling Vision of Nisshin Maru Attack on the Bob Barker. In it, Carolina Beaches reports that:

Feb. 22, 2013 - MELBOURNE, Australia - Sea Shepherd Australia has released further compelling vision from Wednesday's ramming incident, in which the Japanese whaling fleet's factory vessel, the Nisshin Maru , intentionally rammed the Sea Shepherd ships Bob Barker, Steve Irwin and Sam Simon , as well as its own fuel tanker, the Sun Laurel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carolina Beaches.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#22 Feb 26, 2013
U.S. court declares them pirates.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-27/us-cour...
Tony

Miranda, Australia

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as i know the Sea Sheperd isn't part of Greenpeace,i hope they attack all those bastards slaughtering Whales.
Teacher in Detroit asks a student to use "handsome" in a sentence.
A girl named Latisha replied,

"Sometimes when I be suckin' Jamal's soul pole,
my jaw git sore and I hafta use my handsome."
LOL

Sydney, Australia

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Why don't they just sink the sea shepherd. Get rid of those dirty hippy skip albino bastards.

Since: Oct 11

Kingston, Canada

#26 Feb 28, 2013
Time for the RAN to get into action! Belay yee sons of Nippon.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#27 Feb 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
Why don't they just sink the sea shepherd. Get rid of those dirty hippy skip albino bastards.
Sure why don't we all go on a whale killing rampage,we could murder a few thousand Dolphins well we are at it,don't forget to slaughter some Elephants that would be great fun blowing their heads of from a chopper,don't forget the Baby seals you could have some great fun smashing their heads in with a club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big cummers in northern suburbs 1 min Ivan 7
Wallan area meet for fun 9 min Keen as 1
never been squirted on 15 min Keen as 22
My first orgasm. 18 min luv2play 49
Nipple teasing in SE for females only 25 min Dom male AU 1
ClubX bayswater cinema room (Jun '14) 30 min Dom male AU 6,400
Melbourne CBD - Dendy Club X Coverlid Place (Feb '15) 38 min Someguy 1,672
Club x Thomastown (Aug '14) 9 hr Hornyguy467 3,609
Flora and fauna park (Jul '15) 22 hr maidcd 5,194
More from around the web