Sea Shepherd Australia Releases Further Compelling Vision of Nisshin Maru Attack on the Bob Barker

Feb 22, 2013 Full story: Carolina Beaches 25

Feb. 22, 2013 - MELBOURNE, Australia - Sea Shepherd Australia has released further compelling vision from Wednesday's ramming incident, in which the Japanese whaling fleet's factory vessel, the Nisshin Maru , intentionally rammed the Sea Shepherd ships Bob Barker, Steve Irwin and Sam Simon , as well as its own fuel tanker, the Sun Laurel.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Notice how the sea shepherd pirates start squealing when they get a taste of their own medicine.
Pity the Japanese never sunk the lot of them.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Great stuff Sea Shepherd keep it up,Orion looks like you support the Japanese breaking interntional law.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Pity the Sea Shepperd didn't obey the law and stayed more than 500 yards from the Japanese whaling boats are court ordered.

respect for anyone...

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Japan uses a loophole in international law to get around it.
The loophole should be closed, simple as that.
Norway & Iceland still hunt whales too, don't see the pirates at gangreenpeace attacking them like they do the Japanese.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#5 Feb 22, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
Norway & Iceland still hunt whales too, don't see the pirates at gangreenpeace attacking them like they do the Japanese.
As far as i know the Sea Sheperd isn't part of Greenpeace,i hope they attack all those bastards slaughtering Whales.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Port Melbourne, Australia

#6 Feb 22, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
Not disputing, but can you clarify more just what loophole they are exploiting and which agency would be the one to close it?

Are you referring to the old Chestnut about "research purposes"?

Also, Whales seem to be casualties of international relations. The Japanese Whalers intrude into Australia waters illegally, yet Federal Minister Tony Burke rejects the suggestion of an Australian Naval vessel being sent to supervise conduct there because "it would open up a range of other issues" (words to that effect).

That seems more like Canberra-speak for "we don't want to upset the Japanese because they might retaliate in ways that matter to us".

Meanwhile dwindling numbers of Whales are being sacrificed on the altar of cringing diplomacy.

The Whalers have got out government bluffed.

respect for anyone...

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as i know the Sea Sheperd isn't part of Greenpeace,i hope they attack all those bastards slaughtering Whales.
Technically they're not, but they're all as bad as each other.
Sea shepherd society was founded by ex greeny Watson.

respect for anyone...

#9 Feb 22, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not disputing, but can you clarify more just what loophole they are exploiting and which agency would be the one to close it?
Are you referring to the old Chestnut about "research purposes"?
Also, Whales seem to be casualties of international relations. The Japanese Whalers intrude into Australia waters illegally, yet Federal Minister Tony Burke rejects the suggestion of an Australian Naval vessel being sent to supervise conduct there because "it would open up a range of other issues" (words to that effect).
That seems more like Canberra-speak for "we don't want to upset the Japanese because they might retaliate in ways that matter to us".
Meanwhile dwindling numbers of Whales are being sacrificed on the altar of cringing diplomacy.
The Whalers have got out government bluffed.
The International Whaling Comission's regulations.
Yep, they use 'research' as an excuse.

http://iwc.int/

Just to clarify, though probably no one will believe me, I don't agree with killing a 'set quota' every year for research either.
If they've got their act together scientifically then they'd most likely only need to kill one or two, study them thoroughly, then that would be the end of the matter.

However, sea shepherd society is nothing more than eco-terrorists & pirates & should be treated accordingly, not as heroes.

Hampton Park, Australia

#10 Feb 23, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The International Whaling Comission's regulations.
Yep, they use 'research' as an excuse.
http://iwc.int/
Just to clarify, though probably no one will believe me, I don't agree with killing a 'set quota' every year for research either.
If they've got their act together scientifically then they'd most likely only need to kill one or two, study them thoroughly, then that would be the end of the matter.
I agree.
_0rion_ wrote:
However, sea shepherd society is nothing more than eco-terrorists & pirates & should be treated accordingly, not as heroes.
That's one viewpoint. The other of course is that if governments won't get their acts together to stop an activity that is just plain wrong, then should others with the means to do so be condemned for taking matters into their own hands?

Extinction of Whale species will not wait forever.

Let's not forget that those 'eco-terrorists' have been calling stridently for governments to step in, but so far without results worth squat.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#11 Feb 23, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
<quoted text>
That's one viewpoint. The other of course is that if governments won't get their acts together to stop an activity that is just plain wrong, then should others with the means to do so be condemned for taking matters into their own hands?
Let's not forget that those 'eco-terrorists' have been calling stridently for governments to step in, but so far without results worth squat.
_0rion_ is too busy TROLLING, SPAMMING AND duplicate copy and pasting to reply to you.
MalbarCACA GAYforASSbang

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Feb 23, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
i too busy TROLLING, SPAMMING AND duplicate copy and pasting.
ROFLMAO....
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#13 Feb 23, 2013
MalbarCACA GAYforASSbang wrote:
<quoted text>
I aM impotant DICKHEAD.
i too busy TROLLING, SPAMMING AND duplicate copy and pasting.
ROFLMAO....
We know.

Impotent as well.

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
MalbarCACA GAYforASSbang

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We know.
Impotent as well.
ROTFLMAOAY!!!
We not interested in descendants of indentured labourers monkey business .... so You fook off

You are the one who is mentally unstable.
No one is interested in a CACA EATER like you obsessed
with malbars, troufesse, ladyboys and caca.

Why do you keep on coming for more?Are you so masochistic and filthy dirty?

Your network of REAL MalbarCACA AGITATOR, LADYBOY, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR AND TOPIX PAID TROLL has been identified with you as the PRINCIPAL DUMBASS CRETIN AND VERMIN.

Piss off and don't come back as you are not wanted anywhere on this planet.

Oi, shut the front door will you. You're obviously not that well educated. >> JULIE FROM UK <<

evolve dan and Eta Big Dick. >> The FAGgrolite Busters <<

Hey you MalbarCACA stupidCLOWN, BOUFFON and Jackass. >> BABA Singhe Fixers <<

you must be a complete nutcase as you yourself has admitted to enjoying eating faeces of white people. >> THE TRUTH REPORTER <<

FOOKING IDIOT. "absuive" pain in the arse. >> The Enforcers <<

Honestly these MalbarCACAs morons have no originality nor intelligence. >> MalbarCACA Controller <<

Apologize here stoopid dismissed MORON. >> Stinky Sheilaa Fixers <<

FFOKK YU you offend us by your mere presence and constant deranged spamming here. >> The Fixers <<

Hampton Park, Australia

#15 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
_0rion_ is too busy TROLLING, SPAMMING AND duplicate copy and pasting to reply to you.
I'm not even going to bother asking you to substantiate that. You would only erupt in a cascade of fresh lies to uphold your first lie.

implode
The TROLL Bashers

Portland, OR

#16 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We not interested in descendants of indentured labourers monkey business .... so You fook off
Your network of REAL MalbarCACA AGITATOR, LADYBOY, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR AND TOPIX PAID TROLL has been identified with you as the PRINCIPAL DUMBASS CRETIN AND VERMIN.
Oi, shut the front door will you. You're obviously not that well educated. >> JULIE FROM UK <<
you must be a complete nutcase as you yourself has admitted to enjoying eating faeces of white people. >> THE TRUTH REPORTER <<
Honestly these MalbarCACAs morons have no originality nor intelligence. >> MalbarCACA Controller <<
FFOKK YU you offend us by your mere presence and constant deranged spamming here. >> The Fixers <<
ABUSE JOHN BARNES? We do.

ignorant bastard - Absolutely.

Impotent - Naturally
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#17 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
ABUSE JOHN BARNES? Yep, if and when he turns up - where is JB?

ignorant bastard - We know.

Impotent as well.

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

respect for anyone...

#18 Feb 23, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
I think if anything governments should be jumping on those pirates, letting them get away with their current behaviour opens the gate for more of that sort of rot.
Govt.s should also be riding the IWC about closing the loophole, then once that's done there's no excuses, no if's but's or maybe's, it's illegal full stop.

Essendon, Australia

#19 Feb 23, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if anything governments should be jumping on those pirates, letting them get away with their current behaviour opens the gate for more of that sort of rot.
Govt.s should also be riding the IWC about closing the loophole, then once that's done there's no excuses, no if's but's or maybe's, it's illegal full stop.
That would be nice, but 'illegality' by itself has proven to be no deterrent. Defiant intrusion by Japanese Whalers into Australian fisheries waters is for purposes that are already illegal. How much closer to extinction should selected species of Whale be pushed while someone looks for ways to induce the Japanese Whalers to respect laws already in existence?

Elsewhere laws are enforced with deterrents. What deterrents are being imposed on the illegal Whalers ... apart from 'informal' deterrents that attract your concern?

The way things are going, eventually the loopholes may be indeed be shut and compliance enforced ... AFTER the said Whales are all gone.

Bottom line is that the IWC and associated agencies have no more time to dither.
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Feb 23, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I Levi Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

respect for anyone...

#21 Feb 24, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be nice, but 'illegality' by itself has proven to be no deterrent. Defiant intrusion by Japanese Whalers into Australian fisheries waters is for purposes that are already illegal. How much closer to extinction should selected species of Whale be pushed while someone looks for ways to induce the Japanese Whalers to respect laws already in existence?
Elsewhere laws are enforced with deterrents. What deterrents are being imposed on the illegal Whalers ... apart from 'informal' deterrents that attract your concern?
The way things are going, eventually the loopholes may be indeed be shut and compliance enforced ... AFTER the said Whales are all gone.
Bottom line is that the IWC and associated agencies have no more time to dither.
Technically at present it's not illegal for them to kill whales so long as they're using the "scientific" loophole in the IWC's regulations.
That loophole needs to be closed so it is illegal, then definate action can be taken.
There's no point in trying in the courts etc. like the Australian government is doing until it's made illegal, totally.
All that court case will do is waste millions of dollars for no real outcome.

As far as I know they hunt the Minke whales, that I don't think are listed as endangered.
What the pirates are doing is illegal & they should be charged & their vessels confiscated until they learn to behave themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can host in bayswater 4 min 40sguy 1
Frankston/Cranbourne dogging spots 5 min Truevision 134
rub and tugs 19 min Edremis 205
Dogging sth east suburbs (Jul '14) 21 min first timer 120
Elliot Rodger suffering in Hell 1 hr Indonesian girl 1
Anti-Racist is codeword for Anti-White! 1 hr Gfc 17
Foo Bumsniff & The Toilet Rats go to Thailand 1 hr Badoobi 1
ClubX bayswater cinema room (Jun '14) 2 hr aus_tradie 736
What can be done to remove the current crop of ... 2 hr The Anti-Muhammad 30
Sunnyside Beach 6 hr John 752