Oh Noes! Southern Cross Soldiers go t...

Oh Noes! Southern Cross Soldiers go to war

There are 28 comments on the Slackbastard story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Oh Noes! Southern Cross Soldiers go to war. In it, Slackbastard reports that:

Crazy kids and their intarwebs! The Southern Cross Soldiers finally make it into the papers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slackbastard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ethnic

Melbourne, Australia

#27 Oct 25, 2010
You all make me laugh, wtf do you mean by defending this country? You tell people to go back to their own country, most of the time even if their born here just like u are, let me tell u something, apart from the real owners of this land, the Aboriginals, NO ONE has the right to tell anyone to go to leave Australia. You are all a bunch of weak alcoholic pigs, you get your strength from VB and act all tough, but the truth is this so called "war" you are fighting does not exist, because if it did, you would be hating your life, trust me. So just drop this whole "white only" concept, get a job, go study and live a normal life.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#28 Oct 25, 2010
Ethnic wrote:
You all make me laugh, wtf do you mean by defending this country? You tell people to go back to their own country, most of the time even if their born here just like u are, let me tell u something, apart from the real owners of this land, the Aboriginals, NO ONE has the right to tell anyone to go to leave Australia. You are all a bunch of weak alcoholic pigs, you get your strength from VB and act all tough, but the truth is this so called "war" you are fighting does not exist, because if it did, you would be hating your life, trust me. So just drop this whole "white only" concept, get a job, go study and live a normal life.
And you saw fit to revive a thread that's almost 2 years old just so you could spit out some more hate - we all know who the real shitstirrers are here!
Kevin

Armidale, Australia

#29 Oct 26, 2010
Ethnic wrote:
Australians don't really give to shits till there life style or take home pay is affected. Then things generally get interesting.
Anonymous

Richmond, Australia

#30 Oct 27, 2010
U guys should just piss off out of my home land as all normal aussies think u racist
Anonymous

Richmond, Australia

#31 Oct 27, 2010
you racist basters sould get out of my country and go back to your mothers hole
Anonymous1 n 2

Richmond, Australia

#32 Oct 27, 2010
Me and my mate may only be 16 but we can get ur racists asses kicked out of aus. I know people that can do stuff to uz so you get out of my country plz u racist basters
Anonymous1 n 2

Richmond, Australia

#33 Oct 27, 2010
This is what people think of yous

IT is is too easy to explain the tragedy in which a 15-year-old boy was shot dead in a burst of police bullets as the result of falling in with the wrong crowd.
That may be how it seems. Tyler Cassidy joined up with a "white pride" group known as the Southern Cross Soldiers.

He was violent, says a friend. He got into fights. He was angry. He had skinhead mates who hated black immigrants.

Before he was shot by police he went to a Northcote shopping centre, where he snatched kitchen knives from a K mart store and slashed at items on the shelves.

He ran to a nearby park where he confronted police, shouting: "Kill me ... I'm going to kill you."

The distraught, out-of-control boy had already been sprayed with capsicum foam in an attempt to subdue him, but still he came on.

Would the taser guns being called for by police on the streets have been more effective?

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
Almost certainly these guns, which deliver an incapacitating electric current, would not have killed him.

And if he were still alive, Tyler might be able to explain why he carried such anger within him.

Was it grief turned to rage after his father's death from cancer that drove him to his suicidal actions? Was he acting out some immature fantasy he could not hope to understand?

The answers are almost certainly more complex than the questions being asked and the too-quick conclusions being offered.

His family is stricken with grief and has called police "trigger happy".

But that is a no more credible answer than saying Tyler descended to some dark place in a few months because he fell in with skinheads.

They weren't with him when he went on his rampage. This was a solitary upheaval that had nothing to do with hunting down defenceless victims in a pack.

The Coroner will provide some of the answers after an investigation into how three of the four officers involved fired at least seven bullets at the 15-year-old.

There can be little doubt they thought their lives were at risk. But the bigger question for the community is, why do young people find themselves at such odds with our society?

Tyler is dead, and whatever the reasons, his death demands a better explanation than saying he fell in with the wrong crowd.
m 24 vic

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#34 Mar 26, 2013
how do i join message me
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Contacts Melbourne 7 min Batterchatter 159
Latrobe Valley (Sep '15) 10 min Devil 207
Dogging is fun in Melbourne (Jan '15) 12 min Batterchatter 226
Club x Thomastown (Aug '14) 29 min DrtyMelbCple 3,404
West Gate Park 44 min Fun 1,401
Gangbang - Saturday 30th July 49 min Cool2 21
looking for now Cd playtime (Oct '15) 51 min dresser 7
ClubX bayswater cinema room (Jun '14) 53 min big ben 6,004
Melbourne CBD - Dendy Club X Coverlid Place (Feb '15) 54 min Milkme 1,546
Flora and fauna park (Jul '15) 4 hr gmanfun 4,925