Tiny particle makes a big splash

Jul 5, 2012 Full story: The Day

Fabiola Gianotti, ATLAS experiment spokesperson, left, and Joe Incandela look at a screen during a scientific seminar to deliver the latest update in the search for the Higgs boson at the European Organization for Nuclear Research near Geneva, Switzerland, Wednesday.

Read more
Who gives a

Perth, Australia

#1 Jul 5, 2012
What on earth is all this rubbish about some stupid scientists getting all crazy about some theoretical find of some tiny thing we cant see and spent BILLIONS finding it. WHAT A COMPLETE UTTER DISASTEROUS WASTE OF MONEY.
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Who gives a wrote:
What on earth is all this rubbish about some stupid scientists getting all crazy about some theoretical find of some tiny thing we cant see and spent BILLIONS finding it. WHAT A COMPLETE UTTER DISASTEROUS WASTE OF MONEY.
Its just a front.

What ever they tell you they are doing theres usually another reason as well. But you'll never know the real reason.

They're probably messing about with "dark matter" like in that "Angels and Demons" movie.
Zaphod Beeblebrox

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Jul 6, 2012
CERN MAKES GOD "VANISH IN A PUFF OF LOGIC"

BABEL FISH :

The Babel fish is small, yellow and leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier but from those around it, It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. the practical upshot of this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any language.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. The argument goes like this : "I refuse to prove that I exist", says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But", says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? it could not have evolved by chance. it proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear", says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh that was easy" says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation.

Douglas Adams

- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2012
There is a simple remedy to this problem.

Remove the parasites and stop them from importing all different races and cultures into White countries.

We go back to having clean streets, safe environments where we feel safe and can leave our doors unlocked (this was actually the status quo in my parent's day).

Or we can continue to allow the parasite class to import ever more non-Whites into White countries, feel threatened, and have gang wars in the streets.

I think the choice is simple.

The problem is how to remove the parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone on here like St_Nick87? 3 min The Anti-Muhammed 11
Loser St_Nick87 sent me a Private Message 7 min The Anti-Muhammed 8
The Anti-Muhammed says he's a transgender !!!!!!! 15 min St_Nick87 1
This is a white only forum, piss off Foo you di... 1 hr Foo the Revelator 8
ClubX bayswater cinema room (Jun '14) 2 hr funcouple50 860
St_Nick87's parents washed in the Panjnad River 2 hr St_Nick87 12
A quote from boong Foo 6 hr St_Nick 56
Sunnyside Beach (Sep '14) 6 hr dazza 906
Club x Thomastown (Aug '14) 10 hr alwayslooking 1,155
More from around the web