dogging sites in melbourne
Nic

Dandenong, Australia

#2792 Mar 23, 2013
Kiki wrote:
Where in Bayswater is the action happening? I'm in Glen Waverly ATM but keen to See exactly what happens at one of these meet ups?
they said club x bayswater..... i really wan't to know if its worth it to drive from dandee....
Nic

Dandenong, Australia

#2793 Mar 23, 2013
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>Just turned up.. Anyone here yet
hey bud,did you mean no one there yet?
Mick

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#2794 Mar 23, 2013
Hi all just letting u know that bayswater was fantastic tonight.. Great couple and super hot.. Yes they are real and they were there.. Everyone was respectful and had a fantastic time.. Anytime luvin it would like me to return for a meet up just let me know.. Just needed a few more there .. Thanks again guys had a great time and if I did not say it before wow what a smoking hot body..
Lie detector

United States

#2795 Mar 23, 2013
Smh last 50posts
po bro

Preston, Australia

#2796 Mar 23, 2013
Good on you mick we will all join next time poooooo
Loving it - real

Coburg, Australia

#2797 Mar 23, 2013
Hey Mick thanks for cuming on me last night yummmmmmm, ooooooops didn't catch the other guys names :))))) but thanks to them too.
Want to put a question out there, when is generally the best night and time to get a full house of *** on me???????? Can anyone help??????
M
Xxxxxxxxx
Mick

Melbourne, Australia

#2798 Mar 23, 2013
Loving it - real wrote:
Hey Mick thanks for cuming on me last night yummmmmmm, ooooooops didn't catch the other guys names :))))) but thanks to them too.
Want to put a question out there, when is generally the best night and time to get a full house of *** on me???????? Can anyone help??????
M
Xxxxxxxxx
was great .. email me next time you guys are out [email protected] Will definately be there.
Sam

Melbourne, Australia

#2799 Mar 23, 2013
Loving it - real wrote:
M
Xxxxxxxxx
Can you get there this afternoon Loving it real? Would love to see you there and help you out with a load.
MarkShan

Melbourne, Australia

#2800 Mar 23, 2013
To 'Loving it - real. We are a real 40 something male/female couple. We went to Bayswater ClubX last Saturday arvo, around 2.30pm. There were 3 or 4 guys. Because there are only 8 seats in the cinema, it can get cramped. But the more the merrier. Are you guys keen to head there next Saturday arvo/night? If so, text us on: 0487762130. M&S

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2801 Mar 23, 2013
Loving it - real wrote:
M
Xxxxxxxxx
Hey guys

So sad I missed all the fun.. Please count me in for the next adventure to club x or well anywhere for that matter.. Sorry I missed out ;-) B x
Dogger

Melbourne, Australia

#2802 Mar 23, 2013
Kelz wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit put off at the moment Ryan sorry... Being the target of people having a go at me doesn't turn me on so much....
But what are you stats for future reference? ;)
Hey Kelz

So when we going to try to catch up again?
Loving it - real

Coburg, Australia

#2803 Mar 23, 2013
MarkShan wrote:
To 'Loving it - real. We are a real 40 something male/female couple. We went to Bayswater ClubX last Saturday arvo, around 2.30pm. There were 3 or 4 guys. Because there are only 8 seats in the cinema, it can get cramped. But the more the merrier. Are you guys keen to head there next Saturday arvo/night? If so, text us on: 0487762130. M&S
I'll leave the 8 seats for the guys I'm more than happy to be on my knees looking up at cocks lol
Not sure when we will next be there but will post on here when we do

M
Xxxx
Loving it - real

Coburg, Australia

#2804 Mar 23, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you get there this afternoon Loving it real? Would love to see you there and help you out with a load.
Sorry Sam can't help you out today but look forward to you sharing your load on me next time.

M
Xxxx
Rick

Hawthorn, Australia

#2805 Mar 23, 2013
Loving it - real wrote:
M
Xxxxxxxxx
if you guys are the couple at club x bayswater last night.. thanks for a great show.. I was the guy in the white shirt. Good times. Btw, she is HOT!!
MarkShan

Melbourne, Australia

#2806 Mar 23, 2013
Ok. Thanks 'Loving it - real'
Mark

Australia

#2807 Mar 23, 2013
Loving it - real wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll leave the 8 seats for the guys I'm more than happy to be on my knees looking up at cocks lol
Not sure when we will next be there but will post on here when we do
M
Xxxx
Mmm now that sounds good
Pity I missed the show keen to get out there one time and see
Till then enjoy
Just new

Brunswick West, Australia

#2808 Mar 24, 2013
Anything happening in yarrambat area tonight?
After fun

Australia

#2809 Mar 24, 2013
Anybody at Bundoora park
Just new

Brunswick West, Australia

#2810 Mar 24, 2013
After fun wrote:
Anybody at Bundoora park
Are you after male/female/ couple?
After fun

Australia

#2811 Mar 24, 2013
Male. You?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geelong/Surfcoast playtime 6 min Single 44
Flora and fauna park (Jul '15) 8 min Sexycdxx 4,562
Be Warned ! 17 min The Foo 4
Britexit VICTORY! 25 min The Foo 22
Club x dandenong cinema (Sep '14) 30 min YungBoi 987
Should Nicola Sturgeon be fed to Nessie? 38 min St_Nick 5
Naughty fun SE tonight 38 min Geoffsoutheastman 87
ClubX bayswater cinema room (Jun '14) 1 hr quietlysensual 5,702
Melbourne CBD - Dendy Club X Coverlid Place (Feb '15) 3 hr Sunday-funday 1,389
West Gate Park 7 hr hello_arry 1,267