dogging sites in melbourne
Dogger

Melbourne, Australia

#2606 Mar 20, 2013
Kiki wrote:
<quoted text>nah haven't been there b4 but you guys missed a hell of a show
Where did u wind up playing?

Did anyone get to see those amazing huge tits bounce about?
Berwick area

Melbourne, Australia

#2607 Mar 20, 2013
Hi

Has anyone met kiki?

Is her number real?
Keentoplay

Brunswick West, Australia

#2608 Mar 20, 2013
Berwick area wrote:
Hi
Has anyone met kiki?
Is her number real?
You keen to get something going in berwick?
I'm local to.
25m here
We should get something organized for tonight
Fakeone

Melbourne, Australia

#2609 Mar 20, 2013
Berwick area wrote:
Hi
Has anyone met kiki?
Is her number real?
kikis no works as do most no s but for text only I have made assumptions that the reason most no s don't get answered is because there is no real cples or women only fake men posing as women and cples hence they never show up . It's a shame because there are real people here and some of these idiots spoil it for the legit ones wanting to enjoy fun
CBDeyes

Melbourne, Australia

#2610 Mar 20, 2013
Anyone at Dendy in CBD today?
MarkShan

Melbourne, Australia

#2611 Mar 20, 2013
We are a real M/F couple, unlike most who claim to be couples on here. The problem we have experienced, is alot of males get forceful with their texts to our mobile. It's easy for people to get demanding, but that turns my wife off. We genuinely want to play, but we have found almost all contact from 'couples', turn out to be single males.
Unknown

United States

#2612 Mar 20, 2013
Yes Robb_Jenn are real ive met many times . Dear mark shan its difficult to believe your texts when you are unable to provide photos . Personally I never answer private numbers Nor do I believe identities via sms until a photo of what I specifically request is shown.
loving it - real

Coburg, Australia

#2613 Mar 20, 2013
Anyone that met us at Dendy or Bayswater will know that we are real, don't go out very often duto family etc, but when we make arrangements we show up and have a great time.
Unknown

United States

#2614 Mar 20, 2013
Thats all great Loving It but many like myself wont believe you until met myself or someone I trust told me so
Joe

Melbourne, Australia

#2615 Mar 20, 2013
loving it - real wrote:
Anyone that met us at Dendy or Bayswater will know that we are real, don't go out very often duto family etc, but when we make arrangements we show up and have a great time.
ill vouch for these guys we played at dendy cbd she's a superstar
Kiki

Park Orchards, Australia

#2616 Mar 20, 2013
Keentoplay wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you end up playing? And what went down? Glad you had some fun
We ended up at the soccer grounds on Frawley Road in Doveton after posting numerous times we got no bites :(
Kiki

Park Orchards, Australia

#2617 Mar 20, 2013
James wrote:
hey kiki, i just saw this, are you guys still out?
No sorry James we never seem to find anyone that's free at the times we would be out due to our own personal lives it tends to be very late and mid week doesn't help I guess
Kiki

Park Orchards, Australia

#2618 Mar 20, 2013
Dogger wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did u wind up playing?
Did anyone get to see those amazing huge tits bounce about?
Hahaha Dogger no no bouncing titties last night lol just a casual blow and go between friends
Unknown

United States

#2619 Mar 20, 2013
Joe you can say that but it means nothing unless you have been verified urself . Ki kiki you cant expect a response just like that kool at ur own words
Opn2sgstns

Melbourne, Australia

#2620 Mar 20, 2013
Wow nnice

Since: Feb 13

Melbourne, Australia

#2621 Mar 20, 2013
Is anyone playing tonight? My wife is away and I'm looking to have some fun, I'm a 28yo straight male in Cranbourne area, happy to travel to watch or join in
Opn2sgstns

Melbourne, Australia

#2622 Mar 20, 2013
Casual blow........:)
Kiki

Park Orchards, Australia

#2623 Mar 20, 2013
Fakeone wrote:
<quoted text>kikis no works as do most no s but for text only I have made assumptions that the reason most no s don't get answered is because there is no real cples or women only fake men posing as women and cples hence they never show up . It's a shame because there are real people here and some of these idiots spoil it for the legit ones wanting to enjoy fun
Fakeone assumptions are the mother of all f uck ups... My number is real, I'm real as is my friend and my situation is real. If I haven't answered my phone it's because someone either called on private and I don't answer blocked numbers or the time they have called is inconvenient as I've stated to people I have spoken to verbally I'm in a relationship of sorts...unhappy and bored an here as one a newbie and two to have some discret fun. I've stated many times that I either wanted to be watched or watch someone first and I've politely said that to the barrage of single guys asking me to hook up alone. Also and not that I have to justify myself but I'm not keen on having sexual conversations either around my children or 'partner' anyway end rant
Opn2sgstns

Melbourne, Australia

#2624 Mar 20, 2013
I'm checking bundoora in 15.
Kiki

Park Orchards, Australia

#2625 Mar 20, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Joe you can say that but it means nothing unless you have been verified urself . Ki kiki you cant expect a response just like that kool at ur own words
Oh no we realise not everyone fits into the cookie cutter mould and isn't available at times we would be but due to our situations late is all we can manage right now and we prefer to leave it to post until something will actually happen rather than let people down by not showing etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims set to open first nudist mosque in Aust... 31 min Ssv 2
Club x dandenong cinema (Sep '14) 38 min Wrx123 2,871
2 bays dogging fun 39 min maidcd 492
Broadmedows nude beach 1 hr The Foo 2
Waleed Aly is dangerous 1 hr Right 6
Point Impossible Nudist Beach (Dec '15) 1 hr quietlysensual 35
wanna watch some one play 1 hr Ssv 3
West Gate Park (Feb '16) 1 hr Girlplusguy 3,465
Sunnyside Beach (Sep '14) 2 hr Marthanude 4,597
Braeside Park (Jul '15) 12 hr Mr Mena 288