War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,606

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4268 Sep 16, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Indonesia isn't all that bad mate, they are not like other Islamic countries, the indonesian Islam is very different from Arab, Sunni and shia Islam, its more like a mix of Islam and bhuddism, they are not extreme Islamics, they are a more modern, secular and progressive country, they do not have the social, genetic and cultural problems of the turdskin Indians. I know and I agree that there are too many non white immigrants going to Australia, Australia belongs to australians, and I believe that immigrants from hostile Islamic, or backwards Indian, African countries, should not be allowed into western countries in large numbers, it is bad for social cohesivness and detrimental to happy and peacefull communities, but out of all the countries that are near Australia, indonesia is surely the better of the lot, and it is much better to have Indonesian immigrants than Indian peasants. Also Indonesia is a rapidly advancing country, Australia should look at it as a massive opportunity, you have the chance to help build and advance a future great nation, Indonesia is a very big country, and large population, if Australia were to position themselves as indonesias guardian, its big brother, it will pay off big time when Indonesia become a fully developed country, with Australia as their main influence and ally, a strong relationship between Australia and Indonesia would be a massive opportunity for Australia too show themselves too the world as an important nation builder in the pacific, with geo-political power and influence, Australia should be doing this with Indonesia, Papua new ginea, philipines and Thailand, Australia has the ability to be the guiding force of the region, that would give Australia real political and economic influence in the world, I see that the Australia government have known this for a while, and have been concentrating on Indonesia specifically, but they need to increase the effort. If you're going to commit to the investment, you have to put all the cards in, do this with purpose and defined goals, with timetables set, Australia have the chance to be a real world player, but you have to stand up and be the guiding counyry, that means commuting to it, Indonesia is a good start, and it is the most promising country, but Thailand and the philipines should be next in the minds of Australian politicians and global strategists
Fair enough I agree with you. Indo's can just be annoying to talk to if you know what I mean - the language barrier is exhausting! lol. We are seeing allot of Arabs like Lebanese come here now. The liberal government will hopfully reduce it more so that the labour one we voted out. We'll see.

What do you think of Dutch Politician Geert Wilders philosophy on Islam and German's "leitkultur" ideology?

"I'm not against other cultures, but I believe what the Germans call a "leitkultur", a dominant culture that we should have, even in our constitution state, what our dominant culture is and that our laws should apply to that culture and to no other one."

Dutch Politician has 1.2 MILLION voters who want Muslims OUT of Denmark due to high crime and total defiance of laws, culture, laws and ways of life. Muslims have proven to be the least assimilative group in Germanty and England. There are now Muslim only Police and no White go zones, 21,000 Muslim committed SERIOUS crimes committed on Whites. The Quaran states anyone who practices anything but Islam is a racist. Stop Jewish forced immigration of Middle Eastern Muslims, Communist Chinese and Indians into Australia for the purposes of oppressing citizens in favour of state wealth!

See Australian interview...

http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2013/s...
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4269 Sep 16, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Indonesia isn't all that bad mate, they are not like other Islamic countries, the indonesian Islam is very different from Arab, Sunni and shia Islam, its more like a mix of Islam and bhuddism, they are not extreme Islamics, they are a more modern, secular and progressive country, they do not have the social, genetic and cultural problems of the turdskin Indians. I know and I agree that there are too many non white immigrants going to Australia, Australia belongs to australians, and I believe that immigrants from hostile Islamic, or backwards Indian, African countries, should not be allowed into western countries in large numbers, it is bad for social cohesivness and detrimental to happy and peacefull communities, but out of all the countries that are near Australia, indonesia is surely the better of the lot, and it is much better to have Indonesian immigrants than Indian peasants. Also Indonesia is a rapidly advancing country, Australia should look at it as a massive opportunity, you have the chance to help build and advance a future great nation, Indonesia is a very big country, and large population, if Australia were to position themselves as indonesias guardian, its big brother, it will pay off big time when Indonesia become a fully developed country, with Australia as their main influence and ally, a strong relationship between Australia and Indonesia would be a massive opportunity for Australia too show themselves too the world as an important nation builder in the pacific, with geo-political power and influence, Australia should be doing this with Indonesia, Papua new ginea, philipines and Thailand, Australia has the ability to be the guiding force of the region, that would give Australia real political and economic influence in the world, I see that the Australia government have known this for a while, and have been concentrating on Indonesia specifically, but they need to increase the effort. If you're going to commit to the investment, you have to put all the cards in, do this with purpose and defined goals, with timetables set, Australia have the chance to be a real world player, but you have to stand up and be the guiding counyry, that means commuting to it, Indonesia is a good start, and it is the most promising country, but Thailand and the philipines should be next in the minds of Australian politicians and global strategists
Yes maybe your right. Indo's are just difficult to communicate with, a real pain in the keaster if you know what I mean. Talking to them can be exhausting. Most are quite friendly. And they are better than Indians and black Muzzies!

What do you think of Dutch politician Geert Wilders ideas in Islam immigration and the German Leitkultur ideology? Australians are in fear of having out culture disappear into a swarm of immigrants, we only have 22M here.

"I'm not against other cultures, but I believe what the Germans call a "leitkultur", a dominant culture that we should have, even in our constitution state, what our dominant culture is and that our laws should apply to that culture and to no other one."

straa

London, UK

#4270 Sep 16, 2013
Bogensexpat wrote:
<quoted text>now what makes you think that west Papua wanted to be out from Indonesia? look at how poor timor is now, few hundreds militia who gained international view didn't mean that the entire province wanted to be parted from the country itself lol, so lets say the aborigins of alice's spring wanted to be free, so the australians government would just let them go?
That's funny, in the west we support many independence movements that split countries up, but whenever a Scottish man talks about independence from Britain, we shut him down LOL, I understand you not wanting to lose part of your country, as an Englishman I wouldn't ever want to see Scotland leave Britain, luckily they don't want to leave Britain, so its ok, if you wanted to keep east timor, you should have tried to convince them that leaving Indonesia would be a mistake, make them want to stay, if they still say they want to leave, you have to respect that and let them go, give them independence, its the right thing to do, lots of Anglo countries were given independence from Britain, you shouldn't try to hold on to something against their wishes, it might be painfull to lose them, but its the only way and has to be done, if the Scots ever said they wanted to leave Britain, we would let them go, no matter how painfull it would be
straa

London, UK

#4271 Sep 16, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough I agree with you. Indo's can just be annoying to talk to if you know what I mean - the language barrier is exhausting! lol. We are seeing allot of Arabs like Lebanese come here now. The liberal government will hopfully reduce it more so that the labour one we voted out. We'll see.
What do you think of Dutch Politician Geert Wilders philosophy on Islam and German's "leitkultur" ideology?
Dutch Politician has 1.2 MILLION voters who want Muslims OUT of Denmark due to high crime and total defiance of laws, culture, laws and ways of life. Muslims have proven to be the least assimilative group in Germanty and England. There are now Muslim only Police and no White go zones, 21,000 Muslim committed SERIOUS crimes committed on Whites. The Quaran states anyone who practices anything but Islam is a racist. Stop Jewish forced immigration of Middle Eastern Muslims, Communist Chinese and Indians into Australia for the purposes of oppressing citizens in favour of state wealth!
I hadn't heard of him before, but his views are shared by so many people now, in Europe more and more, it has been clear for a long time that multiculturalism has failed, it hasn't worked in any of the countries that have tried it. Why is it that other countries are allowed to be their own culture, with their own communities, but white countries are not, and have to accept all these other immigrants, why is it only being forced on white countries, why doesn't Japan or China have mass immigration forced on them, why are Jewish political, financial and business leaders forcing mass immigration on white countries only. In Europe the mass immigration has been reduced massively, anti immigrant parties and politicians have been elected, the media is now very anti immigrant and anti multiculturalism, so this attempted genocide of the white race has come to an end, I hear the news are not happy now, particularly in Europe LOL. There is nothing wrong with having a unified culture and country, nobody complained about Japan it China being singular cultural, but cry out about how the west must replace their white population with immigrants, they were so stupid that they actually thought that white people would except that, well they know now that we won't, their attempt to extinct us has failed, all countries have a dominant culture and that is just normal, there is nothing wrong in that, it is the way humans are built, we have learned over thousands of years, that singular cultural societies and countries work much better than multicultural societies and countries, we have had multiculturalism many times in the past, from ancient Egypt, to Rome and the east, and they always failed, singular cultural societies have shown through centuries of social evolution that they are the more successfull places
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4272 Sep 16, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't heard of him before, but his views are shared by so many people now, in Europe more and more, it has been clear for a long time that multiculturalism has failed, it hasn't worked in any of the countries that have tried it. Why is it that other countries are allowed to be their own culture, with their own communities, but white countries are not, and have to accept all these other immigrants, why is it only being forced on white countries, why doesn't Japan or China have mass immigration forced on them, why are Jewish political, financial and business leaders forcing mass immigration on white countries only. In Europe the mass immigration has been reduced massively, anti immigrant parties and politicians have been elected, the media is now very anti immigrant and anti multiculturalism, so this attempted genocide of the white race has come to an end, I hear the news are not happy now, particularly in Europe LOL. There is nothing wrong with having a unified culture and country, nobody complained about Japan it China being singular cultural, but cry out about how the west must replace their white population with immigrants, they were so stupid that they actually thought that white people would except that, well they know now that we won't, their attempt to extinct us has failed, all countries have a dominant culture and that is just normal, there is nothing wrong in that, it is the way humans are built, we have learned over thousands of years, that singular cultural societies and countries work much better than multicultural societies and countries, we have had multiculturalism many times in the past, from ancient Egypt, to Rome and the east, and they always failed, singular cultural societies have shown through centuries of social evolution that they are the more successfull places
Multiculturalism is failing in some areas. It is not the people I despise, it is some of their ideologies. We have Chinese here in plague proportions, but they all occupy our big cities, we rareley see them in rural areas. I cannot understand why these people cannot stay in their own natural countries. Geert Wilders has had allot of courage to back this controversial political topic that is Islam.

Exactly. I think Jews are using exaggerated policies of the past, like when whites colonized and invaded other countries as a justification for diluting our own national sovereignty, values and culture – not to mention overcrowding, crime and oppressive laws favouring non-whites. I am starting to see what Hitler meant when he said the Jews act with a “crafty spirit of calculation” They are manipulative and insidious and it has been mentioned in many religious circles that they will be the ones likely to cause an unnatural end to the world, should it come.

I did not know that immigration was being reduced in Europe and I am happy to hear it.
straa

London, UK

#4273 Sep 16, 2013
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Australian government is also extremely secretive on the true capabilities on the Australian Defense Force, I remember that neither the Australian parliament or military commented on the rumor that an Australian solider achieved the longest sniper kill in history. Theres also the thousands of kilometers of desert in the Australian outback, lots of places to discretely hide military bases and weapon labs out there
The official world record was held by a Canadian soldier, his record had stood for over twenty years, then was broken twice in one minute by a british sniper in Afghanistan, he broke the record by shooting a taliban sniper in the head, then broke his own world record again, one minute later, by bagging a taliban commander
straa

London, UK

#4274 Sep 16, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Are you out of you're mind ANYONE other than you would agree with me that Australia and many other nations are slaves to the US. You want 2 be a Jew lover immigrate their like half the brainwashed upper class Ausiies do. Go figure!????
You're right, America does have large influence in its allies, but they also get influenced back, take the recent Syria situation, America were ready to go, the American and British bombers were set, the strike plan in situ, then some labour politicians in Britain voted no, and Obama was left stranded, having to backpeddle and find a way to back down without losing face, America pulled out the minute Britain did, basically Britain abandoned America in front of the world and made Obama look weak, I just hope that Obama isn't mad at Britain for too long, because the British government and our prone minister wanted to strike Syria with USA, it was all set up to go that very night, but sine labour politicians tried to cause trouble for the government by voting against attacking Syria, but all this has shown that America don't ever take action alone, they always have their anglos allies, and without them, America is more cautious sms pulls back, there will not be any strike against Syria now
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4275 Sep 16, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, America does have large influence in its allies, but they also get influenced back, take the recent Syria situation, America were ready to go, the American and British bombers were set, the strike plan in situ, then some labour politicians in Britain voted no, and Obama was left stranded, having to backpeddle and find a way to back down without losing face, America pulled out the minute Britain did, basically Britain abandoned America in front of the world and made Obama look weak, I just hope that Obama isn't mad at Britain for too long, because the British government and our prone minister wanted to strike Syria with USA, it was all set up to go that very night, but sine labour politicians tried to cause trouble for the government by voting against attacking Syria, but all this has shown that America don't ever take action alone, they always have their anglos allies, and without them, America is more cautious sms pulls back, there will not be any strike against Syria now
Yes I was watching it. It was interesting. Seems the Russians want to get involved and sort things out now. We'll see how this goes.

I made reference to my Political party to your earlier mention of Australia leading economic markets with Indinesia, Phillipines and Thailand. Good idea.

BTW Did you see that clown abuse me from UK -'Anglo whatever' his name was? Some of you Anglo's hate us European (Germans and Slavs) but dont realise that we should all stick together. We are white and Christians. The world is becomming a very hostile place ;)
straa

London, UK

#4276 Sep 16, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was watching it. It was interesting. Seems the Russians want to get involved and sort things out now. We'll see how this goes.
I made reference to my Political party to your earlier mention of Australia leading economic markets with Indinesia, Phillipines and Thailand. Good idea.
BTW Did you see that clown abuse me from UK -'Anglo whatever' his name was? Some of you Anglo's hate us European (Germans and Slavs) but dont realise that we should all stick together. We are white and Christians. The world is becomming a very hostile place ;)
No I havent heard of him, it seems a bit strange considering Britain is a Anglo Saxon germanic country

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4277 Sep 16, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
The official world record was held by a Canadian soldier, his record had stood for over twenty years, then was broken twice in one minute by a british sniper in Afghanistan, he broke the record by shooting a taliban sniper in the head, then broke his own world record again, one minute later, by bagging a taliban commander
Remember what I said in my comment? Neither the Australian government nor military commented on the rumor, so it couldn't be confirmed. So yes, officially the British sniper still has the record, but only because the UK government confirmed it. Unofficially the record belongs to the Australian sniper, whose name was not revealed.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4278 Sep 16, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I havent heard of him, it seems a bit strange considering Britain is a Anglo Saxon germanic country
Yeah probably some blackman spamming me ;) Cant please everyone I suppose. I don't really hate ALL these sorts, just wish they would stay in their own countries!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#4280 Sep 17, 2013
Russia holds firm against use-of-force clause in UN Syria resolution

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, September 17, 4:54 AM
MOSCOW — Moscow is insisting that a new United Nations resolution on Syria not allow the use of force, but Russia’s foreign minister appeared to suggest Tuesday that the issue could be reconsidered if Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons.
Sergey Lavrov made the statement in a news conference with his French counterpart Laurent Fabius. France and the United States say that a military option remains on the table and are pushing for the U.N. resolution to reflect that.
Jason Rezaian SEP 16
In Syria, inspectors find ‘clear’ evidence of chemical attack
Lavrov said that Russia “spoke clearly” about rejecting the use-of-force clause when the chemical weapons agreement was worked out in Geneva.
++++++++=

----------

From the above report, what does that mean that Russia’s foreign minister appears to suggest the issue could be reconsidered if Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons?
Because As Syria already signed the chemical weapons treaty, it is not possible for US or Russia to say about Syria, since they would not use sarin gas, and how does it come about to say if Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons?
If Syria won't let US and France in, would they use ground troops to find chemical weapons again like Iraq case by the minister saying as so crazy ?
Is it not the Russia’s foreign minister stupid to contradict by saying that a new United Nations resolution on Syria not allow the use of force, and actually will not do that and change by using strike and invasion instead--which will be troublesome disaster like Iraq. If US and France want to strike and use ground troops to find out, Syria might not have any, or already destroyed them, or had already shipped away, US will end up finding nothing. So, the question if Syria really has any chemical weapons will never be known, like Iraq.
What a dumb foolish joke that is, as only silly fools would keep on taking that radical Obama'S SAYING of CHEMICAL WEAPONS AND to chase and destroy like another Iraq drama cycle, and would SEEM NOT being ABLE TO STOP on chemical weapons pursuit? This pursuit is also a violation of sovereignty of Syria, that cannot be done. The proposal in attempt to check into Syria to dismantle chemical weapons is impossible, and is a violation of sovereignty of Syria, of which it imposes serous threats to the stability of Syria and the ME region, from what is said by--Russia’s foreign minister appears to suggest the issue could be reconsidered if Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons.
As All that is with little clear mind, that is so simple to reject the trouble making calling chemical weapons issue by the irresponsible fool Obama by passing the buck in the boiling hole he digs for himself, because IT IS A DEAD-end STREET OF GOING nowhere, to repeat like Iraq WMD dismantling.
Nobody should listen to US by passing the buck as one has to do it, including North Korea, Iran, but there are just dumb idiots on the planet who are of foolish stupidity.
AS it is a free world, people around the world have free thinking, that anything of US can be refused, that people can do any ways or the other way around as they want.
Right now, if strike and invasion won't happen this time, in the future US might want to do strike again to Syria and Iran .
It is the only direction for Syria, Iran, to prepare in large scale of warfare and battle systems against US as critical importance now.
As North Korea has nuke weapons and does constant battle training systems against US and Japan,US is afraid to touch NK,and feels scared of NK all the time. So, for Iran, Syria, that is the way like NK that these nations have to build up tackle and attack systems against US for sake of security.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4281 Sep 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>My dear Australian reader I would like to know where did you get your idea that Indonesia is a peace loving country unfortunately that myth of peace loving countries does not exist anywhere in the world the majority of Indonesians are still primitive barbarians they murdered peace loving Ahmadi Muslims in front of the police and world media the barbarian government did not even condemn that beastly Islamic behavior and innocent Christians have there Churches burnt down and no reaction by that barbarian Muslim government like you find in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia .These so called Muslim governments are not interested in God because they don't truly believe in God . What they are interested in is money and the opinions and publicity of their barbaric and primitive citizens not justice and truth .
compared to the terrorist state of Malaysia yes they are very peaceful, especially after the collaspe of the long ruling leader Suharto. Churches are burned down but Christians didn't get slaughtered as they suffered in Iraq... there are vilolence of religious in past but both parties have suffered as Christians living in Muslim dominated land are untouched for most of the time. If you think Indonesia isn't peace loving country, you should see how USA have done worst.... what CIA has done, sabotaging Iran's policy and leader in past and even the twin tower bombing conspiracy... while in Indonesia all religion could for most of the time coexist, and there are no law againts religious conversion or drinking alcohol in the country, some liberal Muslims can even eat pork without fear of police raiding the families, or people eating in eating in public spaces during the fasting before Ramadan... Indonesia isn't brutal and evil as the Arabs, the real violent Muslims there are the cultist group called FPI which is fanatic front line of islamic gang mob that occasionally demonstrate and cause terror among the populace, the general population see them as terrorist and evil. Indonesia for this even became the target of the evil islamic bombing terrorist.... which is organized by Malaysians due to their contrast belief about the religion, they see Indonesians as being too liberal and free about the religion and therefore they are looked down and sabotaged many times.... you think Bali is target of bombing? Jakarta also become the victim.... and the both terror link is connected to the terror group (forgot the name but they are responsible for Southern Minandao terror), which is well-known to have received Malaysian government secret support for their rampage in Southern Thai and Philippines....

Location hidden

#4282 Sep 17, 2013
dammit my keyboard sucks! some of the phrases are missing....

Location hidden

#4283 Sep 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>My dear Australian reader I would like to know where did you get your idea that Indonesia is a peace loving country unfortunately that myth of peace loving countries does not exist anywhere in the world the majority of Indonesians are still primitive barbarians they murdered peace loving Ahmadi Muslims in front of the police and world media the barbarian government did not even condemn that beastly Islamic behavior and innocent Christians have there Churches burnt down and no reaction by that barbarian Muslim government like you find in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia .These so called Muslim governments are not interested in God because they don't truly believe in God . What they are interested in is money and the opinions and publicity of their barbaric and primitive citizens not justice and truth .
well i have to add, yes there are no peace loving country anywhere on earth, even Australia... Indonesians are still developing country, though most of them are liberal and open-minded it is still a developing country, most of the uneducated and unemployed population are easy to be manipulated, however not to an extend as what has happened in afganistan

Location hidden

#4284 Sep 17, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, in the west we support many independence movements that split countries up, but whenever a Scottish man talks about independence from Britain, we shut him down LOL, I understand you not wanting to lose part of your country, as an Englishman I wouldn't ever want to see Scotland leave Britain, luckily they don't want to leave Britain, so its ok, if you wanted to keep east timor, you should have tried to convince them that leaving Indonesia would be a mistake, make them want to stay, if they still say they want to leave, you have to respect that and let them go, give them independence, its the right thing to do, lots of Anglo countries were given independence from Britain, you shouldn't try to hold on to something against their wishes, it might be painfull to lose them, but its the only way and has to be done, if the Scots ever said they wanted to leave Britain, we would let them go, no matter how painfull it would be
lmao good one matey, i have to agree with you on this one...

Location hidden

#4286 Sep 18, 2013
Bogensexpat wrote:
<quoted text>now what makes you think that west Papua wanted to be out from Indonesia? look at how poor timor is now, few hundreds militia who gained international view didn't mean that the entire province wanted to be parted from the country itself lol, so lets say the aborigins of alice's spring wanted to be free, so the australians government would just let them go?
Okay, Australia helped East Timor get Independence because the Indonesian military was attempting to commit genocide by killing all the men and raping the women to create an Indonesian 'master race'. Australia found out and stepped in, with the Indonesian military cowering back to Indonesian territory. The Indo government won't tell you this, but they are terrified of the Australian military. The Indonesians are now trying to do the same thing in West Papua and thats why we will likely see the oz military in New Guinea as the Indo's wave there fists from across the border.
Bogensexpat

Asia/Pacific Region

#4287 Sep 18, 2013
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Australia helped East Timor get Independence because the Indonesian military was attempting to commit genocide by killing all the men and raping the women to create an Indonesian 'master race'. Australia found out and stepped in, with the Indonesian military cowering back to Indonesian territory. The Indo government won't tell you this, but they are terrified of the Australian military. The Indonesians are now trying to do the same thing in West Papua and thats why we will likely see the oz military in New Guinea as the Indo's wave there fists from across the border.
well are the Indonesian military commits a mass slaughter in Papua currently? Doubt so, are Indonesian afraid of Australia? Not necesarily i would say.. The genocide in East Timor was conducted by our military dictator who wanted to show off Indonesias superiority over her territory but ended up losing it permanently, but on the case of Timor the vote goes independence but Papua its still a no, why should Australia intefere? Basically to weaken Indonesia not human right issue crap whatever no, why? Because Australia is the one who is afraid, i dont see any reason to be so anyway, its really the same issue as falk island in Argentina
Bogensexpat

Asia/Pacific Region

#4288 Sep 18, 2013
On second thought its papua new guinea that are afraid, and its in Australias interest if they get stronger or cover more territory, so then Australian company could start digging more gold on the territory...

Not really falkland, but on this case there would be military conflict to make either side to give up

Location hidden

#4289 Sep 18, 2013
Bogensexpat wrote:
On second thought its papua new guinea that are afraid, and its in Australias interest if they get stronger or cover more territory, so then Australian company could start digging more gold on the territory...
Not really falkland, but on this case there would be military conflict to make either side to give up
Yeah Falklands is a different scenario entirely and I doubt there would be military action. Australia is a member of the UN security council and is currently the most powerful nation in the region. Indonesia declaring war on Australia would be a death sentence for Indonesia, no offence to Indonesian forum goers, but I don't see any major nations supporting Indonesia in the UN security council if a war was to occur between Indo and Aus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club x Thomastown 1 hr Roadworx 320
nsa fun as the sun comes up (se/mornington peni... 3 hr Dkb1987 7
club x bayswater 5 hr Cab25 162
'Nothing natural about 'Natural Viagra' being s... (Aug '11) 17 hr Rob 57
Club x dandenong cinema 19 hr bayside pnp 13
Dogging sth east suburbs 21 hr ChocolateBalls 76
AC/DC 'Rock Or Bust' Track Listing 22 hr normal Aussie 3
ClubX bayswater cinema room Tue Bee07 82

Melbourne, Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE