Mother and son's tragic suicide pact

Mother and son's tragic suicide pact

There are 54 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Mother and son's tragic suicide pact. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

A WOMAN and her teenage son took their own lives in a bizarre suicide pact in Rockhampton, Queensland, at the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

rebecca in conyers

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#48 Feb 18, 2011
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom knew something was wrong with me, even tho she lived on the east coast and I lived here, she could always tell in my voice....she nagged and nagged me to go to the doc, I finally did...so, yes, if you're engaged in their lives I am sure you could detect it.
Mom's are a good thing.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#49 Feb 18, 2011
rebecca in conyers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom's are a good thing.
Yes they are :o)

“LOL at the losers who have....”

Since: May 10

all day to peek at my facebook

#53 Feb 18, 2011
And the expert speaks ........

Thanks for staying on topic and adding to the conversation with intelligence .... NOT!
harley is a loose goose

Bullhead City, AZ

#54 Feb 18, 2011
theonlyharleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I do. And it's more info then I would like to put on the Internet, but trust me, I know.
The old bat knows squat. She makes absurd claims... her daddy was a happy man,, loving wife, home life was great, yet he committed suicide...things could not have been that great, as he took the cowards way out,,guess what normal men take for granted as life,, he got wigged out about, and could not make it...
Ask her why her daddy did that. She has no right to second guess anyones elses reasons for suicide, and why they take a cowards way out. She is just a barfly...
and because ur moms pez despener was so loose is that y daddy came after you? wasn't ur daddy a meaningless tow truck driver? is that how u got into trucker or truckers got into u?

Location hidden

#55 Feb 18, 2011
<quoted text>
There is still time... ask bex...
Your still depressed it shows in your posts...
LMAO! Says the one who lives a lie....did u get ur smoke on?

“Better to light a candle,”

Since: Aug 09

then to curse the darkness.

#56 Feb 18, 2011
<quoted text>
There is still time... ask bex...
Your still depressed it shows in your posts...
Still looking for a friend on the Internet, any luck?
I highly doubt it with that mouth.
judgejudy

Melbourne, Australia

#57 Feb 18, 2011
rebecca in conyers wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, but how many times has the medical community been wrong. This isn't something they can actually see only the way people behave. The brain is one of the last greatest mysteries.
I don't deny that depression is a disease, but I do believe people can push beyond that, they know their ill and can get help.
Also, to me it's just like throwing your hands and giving up. Death is easy, living is much much harder. People just don't have the backbone anymore. Can you imagine early explores giving up so easily? I think we are a wimpier generation then we use to be, we give up, <generally speaking of course>.
Everyone views life differently and some are just not strong enough to cope. I still believe a mother should of made a greater effort to save her child.
Thanks for the link .........
Biologically a mother's role is to nurture her offspring but how many times is that not the case. Have a good look around at all animal species including the human race. Nothing is black and white. Medical evidence provided in MRI scans that chemical imbalances of the brain are real. Be grateful that you have not been inflicted with the problem.
judgejudy

Melbourne, Australia

#58 Feb 18, 2011
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been there, I know what it's like....also people that are close to me have been....
Unfortunately that can be a genetic predisposition. I hope that you have recovered well from your ordeal.
secret

Parramatta, Australia

#60 Feb 27, 2011
hard to fathmn.she seemed stronger than most, so strong infact she saved me from a similar fate not too long ago when i was in a dark place

Location hidden

#61 Feb 28, 2011
judgejudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately that can be a genetic predisposition. I hope that you have recovered well from your ordeal.
Thank you, it takes constant work, yes, I have.
chunder

Milperra, Australia

#62 Feb 28, 2011
two weak minds have been removed from the human gene pool. this is a small victory for humanity.
no toe joe

Ashcroft, Australia

#63 Mar 1, 2011
chunder wrote:
two weak minds have been removed from the human gene pool. this is a small victory for humanity.
That is a horrible thing to say. Karma is a bitch, pray you don't get the disease!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#64 Mar 1, 2011
Tragic wrote:
This is a tragic loss to a tragic family and all their tragic friends left behind in the tragic town of Rockhampton and also the tragedy that is Melbourne, where they lived most of their tragic lives.
sad
aaj0003

Australia

#65 Mar 14, 2011
Some of these comments are very heartless,
Ok so i wasnt the closest to Aiden and i dont have a lot of memories of him as i was only young when he was around my life, But come on guys the boy has died for whatever the reason he didnt want to be here anymore so how about we just let him rest. Stop with the stupid comments!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geelong, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for playmates tonight. Mon transtastic 1
Geelong Nudists (Aug '13) May 4 curious male geelong 36
Any females keen to play today Apr 25 Tradie31m 1
PNP ladies (Jun '15) Apr '16 joe 6
News Vile stench blanketing Melbourne suburbs Jan '16 tamil and proud 9
News Who said Cats don't like the water? Jan '16 Pat 1
Geelong Homicide - Seeking Related Articles (Oct '06) Jan '16 Alexandra 3
More from around the web