More asylum seekers flown to Darwin -...

More asylum seekers flown to Darwin - ABC News

There are 14 comments on the www.abc.net.au story from Jun 27, 2010, titled More asylum seekers flown to Darwin - ABC News. In it, www.abc.net.au reports that:

The Immigration Department says more asylum seekers were flown to Darwin from Christmas Island yesterday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.abc.net.au.

Anton

South Perth, Australia

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Oh goddie. More third world uneducated Muslim trash to bludge of us why they plot our demise.

Since: Sep 09

Armidale, Australia

#2 Jun 27, 2010
Seems Gillard won't turn the boats back, as I know she could in a stroke of a pen if she wished, as every thing needed is already in place.
Gottaliv

Salisbury, Australia

#3 Jun 27, 2010
legsofahighlander wrote:
Seems Gillard won't turn the boats back, as I know she could in a stroke of a pen if she wished, as every thing needed is already in place.
Nobody is going to actually turn the boats back, that would cause WW4. A different way has to be found to stop them coming in the first place and that doesn't seem to be going to happen in the near future. Once they get here though, all boats should be burned and the smugglers put straight in jail. No expensive time consuming court cases - a mandatory sentence with no-questions-asked of 10 years with no parole regardless of behaviour.
Anton

South Perth, Australia

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is going to actually turn the boats back, that would cause WW4. A different way has to be found to stop them coming in the first place and that doesn't seem to be going to happen in the near future. Once they get here though, all boats should be burned and the smugglers put straight in jail. No expensive time consuming court cases - a mandatory sentence with no-questions-asked of 10 years with no parole regardless of behaviour.
I agree but wont we have WW3 first before WW4?
Gottaliv

Salisbury, Australia

#5 Jun 27, 2010
Anton wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but wont we have WW3 first before WW4?
We're already having WW3 - think about it.:)
Anton

South Perth, Australia

#6 Jun 27, 2010
Why are they flying these bludgers around Australia. They came here on leaky boats so they can use them to get to the mainland. Maybe that would be a disincentive?.
INDIANS ARE MIDGET SHITS

Chippendale, Australia

#7 Jun 28, 2010
Anton wrote:
Why are they flying these bludgers around Australia. They came here on leaky boats so they can use them to get to the mainland. Maybe that would be a disincentive?.
We should take some Indians who are in Australia and drop them into their boats. The stink will suffocate them all.
cooking for PR

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Jun 28, 2010
they don't love australia or the way of life
they just want the wealth to fill their pockets

that is why they still go to islamic school, wear hair cover or have a bollywood dance shows thinking that we might love it as much as them
adc

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jun 28, 2010
Isn't Australia an immigrant country?

Armidale, Australia

#10 Jun 28, 2010
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
We already burn the boats, always have.

It won't cause a war as Abbot already said he would enact the "Pacific solution". Believe me that is what stopped them coming last time. People even the boat people don't like to waste money, funny how they have money being refugees.
Anton

South Perth, Australia

#11 Jun 28, 2010
legsofahighlander wrote:
<quoted text>
We already burn the boats, always have.
It won't cause a war as Abbot already said he would enact the "Pacific solution". Believe me that is what stopped them coming last time. People even the boat people don't like to waste money, funny how they have money being refugees.
Yes we burn the boats but we shouldnt take these scum of them first!

Armidale, Australia

#12 Jun 28, 2010
Anton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we burn the boats but we shouldnt take these scum of them first!
Actually if they are sent back the boats don't burn.

I think they should buy up all the boats in Indonesia and that would solve the illegal aliens, and the illegal fishing.

Seems the government has no balls.
Anton

South Perth, Australia

#13 Jun 28, 2010
legsofahighlander wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if they are sent back the boats don't burn.
I think they should buy up all the boats in Indonesia and that would solve the illegal aliens, and the illegal fishing.
Seems the government has no balls.
Agreed. The illegal fishing is also a concern. I saw the investigation on Shark fins and the way they cut them off live sharks and dump them alive back into the Ocean. Very sad.
The Indonesians have decimated their fish stocks so come over here to repeate the process.

Ps - I wouldnt really burn the boats with people still on board. That would go against my morals.

Armidale, Australia

#14 Jun 28, 2010
Anton wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The illegal fishing is also a concern. I saw the investigation on Shark fins and the way they cut them off live sharks and dump them alive back into the Ocean. Very sad.
The Indonesians have decimated their fish stocks so come over here to repeate the process.
Ps - I wouldnt really burn the boats with people still on board. That would go against my morals.
I knew what you meant mate.

40 years ago the boats were turned back with much stricter resilience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darwin, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worcester psychologist sheds light on male suic... Aug '16 HumanSpirit 1
News Head of Australian prison abuse inquiry quits, ... Aug '16 abbos indians sam... 1
News Australian territory stops use of hoods, restra... Jul '16 Boongs being bash... 1
News Pokemon Go is displayed on a cell phone in Los ... Jul '16 Arjun378 2
Dogging in Dawrin (May '12) Jun '16 Tally8 4
News Shell boss talks up Sydney LNG terminal Jun '16 Trump2016 1
TAX the RICH ! Take Back your Money ! (Feb '16) Feb '16 BANNED in NARRABEEN 1
More from around the web