Dead man honored with smoky burnouts?

There are 5 comments on the Jul 4, 2011, weirdwebtoday.com story titled Dead man honored with smoky burnouts? . In it, weirdwebtoday.com reports that:

An Australian man was charged by authorities after he was seen doing smoky burnouts with his car to honor a dead friend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at weirdwebtoday.com.

swamp dog in lousiana

Lafayette, LA

#1 Jul 4, 2011
perhaps his friend went up in smoke also,he was just combining them at a higher level.(dam cops always spoil the fun)

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 4, 2011
Was his friend named Firestone?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 4, 2011
It was a good year until he passed away.
Jonadab

Sun City, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2011
Tie the smoky burnout driver to the tire of his car and then have somebody do a smoky burnout with him tied to tire.

Since: Aug 09

Tappahannock, VA

#5 Jul 4, 2011
"Smoky burnouts"? Is that related to skid marks? Or do I not want to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darwin, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanson: halal a 'money-making racket' Apr 6 Mikey 2
know the truth Feb '15 HEATH - 72 1
News Sri Lankan Asylum Seeker Dies After Setting Sel... (Jun '14) Jan '15 IMT4EBISH 16
News The day Cyclone Tracy unleashed hell on Darwin,... Dec '14 Storm 1
News As Obama visits Asia, old alliances face new st... Nov '14 lolol 2
News Lake Argyle in Western Australia's remote Kimbe... (Aug '14) Aug '14 born yesterday 1
News Australia's largest beef producer to employ Ind... (Jun '12) Aug '14 Mohan Singh 26
More from around the web