A solar eclipse darkens the sky in Australia and the Pacific IslandsMay 1, 2013

May 1, 2013 Full story: Astronomy 9

The Sun will look like a ring of fire at the peak of May's eclipse. The ring will appear slightly thinner than during this May 2012 annular eclipse.

Full Story

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

#1 May 1, 2013
Another day guaranteed to be cloudy.
ploin

Saint Kilda, Australia

#2 May 1, 2013
A red roo and a hunter sometimes pass each others paths with mutual respect

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#3 May 1, 2013
Bit late to tell us about it

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

#4 May 1, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
Bit late to tell us about it
The date is wrong on the header, it's the morning of May 10th.

http://tinyurl.com/d6vzwn4
The Benders Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#5 May 1, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
Bit late to tell us about it
Hey you idiotic dumbass when are you going to tell us all, coward?

Tell or else go away, F*CKWIT.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#6 May 1, 2013
The Benders Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you idiotic dumbass when are you going to tell us all, coward?
Tell or else go away, F*CKWIT.
I've told you that you're a fuckwit heaps of times, it's just a fuckwit like you doesn't get it
The Benders Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#7 May 1, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you that you're a fuckwit heaps of times, it's just a fuckwit like you doesn't get it
Yea but you're the real F*CKWIT. And a copy cat.

We said:

No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, Ades Bender sock puppet jimdians Sindian, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar,pansy weakling WHACKO PschoDUBMASS incapable of taking responsibility,
gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys Gallahs post or oink oink oink discussion will be tolerated.

GO AWAY.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#9 May 1, 2013
The Benders Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but you're the real F*CKWIT. And a copy cat.
We said:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, Ades Bender sock puppet jimdians Sindian, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar,pansy weakling WHACKO PschoDUBMASS incapable of taking responsibility,
gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys Gallahs post or oink oink oink discussion will be tolerated.
GO AWAY.
What did I copy?
The Benders Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#10 May 1, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I copy?
Are you not concious of your own actions?

We said:

No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, Ades Bender sock puppet jimdians Sindian, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar,pansy weakling WHACKO PschoDUBMASS incapable of taking responsibility,
gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys Gallahs post or oink oink oink discussion will be tolerated.

GO AWAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairns, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaches, bikies and koalas with chlamydia: John... Tue Stan Dandyliver 4
Adam Koessler: Dad faces jail for giving dying ... Jan 21 BellaDahna 1
Thousands mourn eight murdered Australian child... Jan 10 Sydney neo poof h... 2
Cairns tragedy cuts down barriers: police Jan 8 screw the media 1
The search for Australia's lost hospital ship Dec 29 Neville Thompson 1
End-of-year reflection: From the worst of times... Dec '14 Muslim Mom 4
Police warn of online child sex 'grooming' Dec '14 easy 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:36 pm PST