'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin Dead

Full story: KSBI Oklahoma City

Sunday, September 4, 2006; Posted 3:45 p.m. SYDNEY, Australia -- Steve Irwin, the enthusiastic "Crocodile Hunter" who enthralled audiences around the world with his wildlife adventures, died Monday morning ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
RIP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

Rest in peace Steve.
Evelyn Pope

Hillsdale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

We will love you & will miss you.
God love you
terry

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2006

oz has lost great man . went out in stlye as he wished. we,ll miss you steve. keep it strong teri n the kids . steve would what you to keep going on .the whole world is behind you. love from scotland
john campher

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2006

i still cannot believe the sad news about steve but he is in a better place then all of us may god bless his soul and all the best to his family. he was and still is a great man in spirit sadly missed from john campher south africa
David James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2006

The untimely passing of Steve Irwin is a great tragedy. This has effected my family more than I could have imagined; he has been a great influence on myself and my two boys. The world will never be the same. In the past, I have dealt with this type of emotional pain through music. Being a song writer and composer, I have written musical compositions and songs to honour friends, family, and fallen heroes to ease the pain and commemorate the contributions they've made in life. Steve falls under the obvious catagory of "HERO." Please accept and share with the world this musical tribute in honour of the great "CROCODILE HUNTER" Steve Irwin.. WE LOVE YOU STEVE!!

Sincerely:
David James

P.S.- You can visit me at: http;//www.davidjamesmusic.net
and download the musical tribute "THE MIGHTY STEVE"
Abby Higgins

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2006

-lights candle- rest in peace Steve. I hate the people on neopets because some of them are trying to be you while threating people. I feel sorry for you and so does this one girl on neopets. WE LOVE YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!!prays-

Sincerely,
Abby
KittyUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

Mourning A Mate. USA
A quiet beach with soft water climbing to the shore. The birds sit silently in the trees-the crocks in the marsh show only there eyes as they float about. The sky is blue and the air is fill with a beautiful scent of flowers.The snake slitter alone on the same old path, without moving a morsel of sand.The seals are huddle on the rocks looking upward towards the sky. The lions are so quiet without even a roar. The animal kingdom is in morning for the only human friend they all came to know. Don't be sad for me my little friends. God needs me now to help him above. Now go my little animal friends rejoice sing and roar for I have enter into another kingdom.
andrea

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

to steve im sorry a shark bit you in the hart but your wife and kids will always will love you and all your fans will too r i p we all love you steve erwin and evrey body will always love you R I P rest in peace and we love you... remember the good things alwaysturn into bad things but we love you... by andrea, rachel and janette where all sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrysorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for you ... rip rest in peace.
Just Thinking

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

I loved watching Steve's show , I thought he was a great person. He loved his family and animals. I still miss him.
Merican

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

I loved looking at his ol' lady she was and it hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cairns, Australia Discussions

Search the Cairns, Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kiwis banned from joining Aussie Army (Apr '13) Jul 16 dontask 101
Australia's last 'tracker' Barry Port retires Jul 4 Big abo petrol sniffer 1
Gangs, booze and sex - 'ghetto' life in Australia Jun 25 _0rion_ 2
Mega resorts for Cairns, Gold Coast May '14 Doris McMorris 1
Australia says co-operation with Sri Lanka to p... Apr '14 Ding dong demala 9
Cyclone Ita set for landfall in Queensland as t... Apr '14 my bare bum 1
My Kitchen Rules recap: The Captain and Tennill... Feb '14 Gr0vvur0vvn 2
•••
•••