British woman crosses Australia on horseback

Full story: China Daily

A British woman finished a 145-day trip across the Outback on Saturday, in what was believed to be the first Australian crossing by a female on horseback.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 1, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of rubbish, get a clue.
I wish I was that horse, don't you? That's different because.......

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 1, 2012
 
Puddleofpepsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Try being a horse you ashhole
Try living in the real world you nutcase greeny.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 1, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, you have no clue what you are talking about.
Tipical keyboard warrior, sit back & call everything "cruel" when you don't have the faintest idea what goes on in the outside world.
Typical Brit , sitting on their ass a
and taking credit . British Bitch !

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 1, 2012
 
Puddleofpepsi wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I was that horse, don't you? That's different because.......
Idiot, horses are built for that.
If you knew anything at all about horses you'd know they live for, love & thrive on that sort of work.
Unless of course they were owned by someone clueless like you.
Then they'd be overfed, spoiled, sour, lazy, disobedient useless mongrels that would only be good for glue or pig bait.

145 days for 3000 k's = 20 k's a day average.
Most horses walk, gallop, trot, run, whatever around their paddocks further than that each day, even when not being worked or ridden.

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 1, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Brit , sitting on their ass a
and taking credit . British Bitch !
Wrong again wanker.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 1, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, horses are built for that.
If you knew anything at all about horses you'd know they live for, love & thrive on that sort of work.
Unless of course they were owned by someone clueless like you.
Then they'd be overfed, spoiled, sour, lazy, disobedient useless mongrels that would only be good for glue or pig bait.

145 days for 3000 k's = 20 k's a day average.
Most horses walk, gallop, trot, run, whatever around their paddocks further than that each day, even when not being worked or ridden.
Horses aren't born with saddles , so how can u say they're built for being ridden by a Limey lard ass ? You like that British flat ass ! Ha ha ha !

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 2, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Horses aren't born with saddles , so how can u say they're built for being ridden by a Limey lard ass ? You like that British flat ass ! Ha ha ha !
People aren't born with clothes either, get over it.
Have a yarn to your nutcase buddies at PETA, they'll confirm a rediculous attitude like yours is the right attitude to have & that will make you feel better.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 2, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>People aren't born with clothes either, get over it.
Have a yarn to your nutcase buddies at PETA, they'll confirm a rediculous attitude like yours is the right attitude to have & that will make you feel better.
We're not born with clothes ? Then how bout you piggy back that flat butted British Bitch across the desert !......ya ......Ur silence says it all .... Putz

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 2, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>People aren't born with clothes either, get over it.
Have a yarn to your nutcase buddies at PETA, they'll confirm a rediculous attitude like yours is the right attitude to have & that will make you feel better.
I'm hung like a horse so I'd be happy to ditch my clothes . You are hung like a lassie so you don't have the guts to go commando . Horses have fur and we don't , so that blows ur stupid angle on clothes out the water . Tell an Eskimo that he don't need clothes , you FOOL ! I think that u must be that British Bitch !

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 2, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not born with clothes ? Then how bout you piggy back that flat butted British Bitch across the desert !......ya ......Ur silence says it all .... Putz
Silence?
WTF are you on about d*ckhead?

You sound like a tipical clueless animal activist, probably city based, with no real idea about what actually goes on in the real world.
You can't make any valid points using logic so you use all sorts of irrational emotional dribble because you're convinced that animals are human & they should only be treated in comparison with humans as to what they can do or enjoy doing.
As it seems you're not very bright I'll type this bit slowly for you - humans are born without clothes on.

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 2, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hung like a horse so I'd be happy to ditch my clothes . You are hung like a lassie so you don't have the guts to go commando . Horses have fur and we don't , so that blows ur stupid angle on clothes out the water . Tell an Eskimo that he don't need clothes , you FOOL ! I think that u must be that British Bitch !
Another irrational emotional dribble of a reply, well done!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 2, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>Silence?
WTF are you on about d*ckhead?

You sound like a tipical clueless animal activist, probably city based, with no real idea about what actually goes on in the real world.
You can't make any valid points using logic so you use all sorts of irrational emotional dribble because you're convinced that animals are human & they should only be treated in comparison with humans as to what they can do or enjoy doing.
As it seems you're not very bright I'll type this bit slowly for you - humans are born without clothes on.
Humans also aren't born with saddles on but does that give some FLAT ASSED BRITISH BITCH the right to slap a saddle on u and ride u across a desert ?....... Thought So..........I bet you like to ride a wiener instead . LOL !

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 2, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans also aren't born with saddles on but does that give some FLAT ASSED BRITISH BITCH the right to slap a saddle on u and ride u across a desert ?....... Thought So..........I bet you like to ride a wiener instead . LOL !
Congratulations!
You continuously prove to anyone who bothers to read this thread that you are a complete moron.
Saddles go on horses not people.

Next...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 2, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations!
You continuously prove to anyone who bothers to read this thread that you are a complete moron.
Saddles go on horses not people.

Next...
You like that shit don't ya ? A flat assed British Bitch riding a poor horse across a desert , I bet you'd love to sniff that saddle hey ? You Sick Prick !

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 2, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
You like that shit don't ya ? A flat assed British Bitch riding a poor horse across a desert , I bet you'd love to sniff that saddle hey ? You Sick Prick !
I have no desire to sniff something someone's been sitting & farting on all day.
You sound like you're jealous because she had the opportunity to take part in a great adventure across some of the most remarkable & spectacular country on Earth & raise much needed money for charity along the way.

Or maybe you're jealous of her looks?
Or maybe you're jealous of her horse's looks?

Next...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 2, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>I have no desire to sniff something someone's been sitting & farting on all day.
You sound like you're jealous because she had the opportunity to take part in a great adventure across some of the most remarkable & spectacular country on Earth & raise much needed money for charity along the way.

Or maybe you're jealous of her looks?
Or maybe you're jealous of her horse's looks?

Next...
Admit it ! You like flat ass British Bitches ! Ha ha ha !

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 2, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it ! You like flat ass British Bitches ! Ha ha ha !
Some of the British backpackers that travel through here at times look pretty damn good to me.
Perhaps you need to get away from your screen for a while so you get your 3d vision back.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 3, 2012
 
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the British backpackers that travel through here at times look pretty damn good to me.
Perhaps you need to get away from your screen for a while so you get your 3d vision back.
Well , I'm glad you are coming around to my way of thinking ! Don't be a lazy bitch and sit on a horse , use ur legs and walk !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cairns, Australia Discussions

Search the Cairns, Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cyclone Ita set for landfall in Queensland as t... Apr 11 my bare bum 1
Kiwis banned from joining Aussie Army (Apr '13) Mar '14 Fush and Chups 92
My Kitchen Rules recap: The Captain and Tennill... Feb '14 Gr0vvur0vvn 2
Housing, welfare deal for Qld Aborigines (Oct '07) Feb '14 QUEENSLANDER 17
North Qld sergeant charged with assault Jan '14 Reg 1
Looking for Steve Smith of RealWay, Cairns (Sep '07) Jan '14 Bec 22
Beach couple run over: charges loom Dec '13 TBA 6
•••
•••
•••
•••