Newman meets 'powerful' Chinese Govt official in Cairns

Full story: ABC News

A Chinese Government official has met the Queensland Premier in Cairns overnight, to mark the 40th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Australia and China.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The Chinese Hierarchy spent more money on suppressing and victimising their own people than they do on their Military expenditure protecting China. Not that a creep like Campbell Newman would give it a second thought. The welfare of any humanbeing is deemed irrelevant by the likes of him. He has no qualms about cozying up to a blood thirsty regime.

It's deemed irrelevant by our society that lauds the short sighted selfish pursuit of money at the expense of all else. After the world Community watched how the infamous "liar loans" sold to disadvantaged classes of the USA harmed not only the hapless burrowers but like a boomerang unleashed a reaction in the form of a global contagion crippling the banks, freezing the world financial system causing untold bankruptcies and losses the globe over including the livelihood of these same mortgage brokers.

The subprime crises was set off by the evil short sighted intentions of many individual players from Bankers who fraudulently sold a financial product as sound and safe to investors, to the mortgage brokers who cooked the books knowingly exposing their burrowers to financial peril.

The Lesson here is clear, we are all connected our deeds including our misdeeds will be amplified in the now global interconnected world right back to ourselves.
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

The title should have read "Newman meets 'powerful' Slopehead official in Cairns"

Hehehehe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cairns, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiwis banned from joining Aussie Army (Apr '13) Jul '14 dontask 101
Australia's last 'tracker' Barry Port retires Jul '14 Big abo petrol sn... 1
Gangs, booze and sex - 'ghetto' life in Australia Jun '14 _0rion_ 2
Mega resorts for Cairns, Gold Coast May '14 Doris McMorris 1
Australia says co-operation with Sri Lanka to p... Apr '14 Ding dong demala 9
Cyclone Ita set for landfall in Queensland as t... Apr '14 my bare bum 1
My Kitchen Rules recap: The Captain and Tennill... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gr0vvur0vvn 2

Search the Cairns, Australia Forum:
•••