US expected to stop imports of Austra...

US expected to stop imports of Australian bees

There are 65 comments on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation story from Feb 23, 2011, titled US expected to stop imports of Australian bees. In it, Australian Broadcasting Corporation reports that:

A key export market for live bees could be closed for good because of the Asian honeybee infestation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#57 Mar 3, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I do not need to hear the ramblings of your confused, dirty mind. Go and obsess over someone else and stop trying to hump my leg.
2) I live in Toronto, moron.
You are the moron, you live in Toronto in your dreams. Post your location Coward.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#59 Mar 3, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha - this from the gutless wonder who goes on the Australia forum using a false name, talking crap about Australia from behind the safe anonymity of his computer. It's obvious you don't have the balls to insult an Australian to his or her face, where you'd run the risk of receiving a beating.
Go and stalk someone else, little man. You bore me.
Still no location huh coward? Do you honestly think that anyone in here believes you? If you're from Toronto what the fuck do you care about what anyone says about Australia? You wouldn't last 10 minutes in the Toronto, the people are really savvy and would spot a phony like you in no time at all. Then the beat down would begin.
Oh and sorry that you don't like someone pissing you off in here, maybe I don't neither.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#60 Mar 3, 2011
Mr Humbert wrote:
If only we could STOP imports of arrogant non tipping Australian tourists.
Australians are flat out the WORST tourists in the world. Go to Bali instead. Do your Aussie Aussie oi oi drunken bullshit there. Australians are NOT WELCOME here in America.
A bad jacket for OZ. One thing about anyone in the US involved with tourists, US tourists, is that we tip A LOT! And that's why service people LOVE US! If we are upset about service, tip 15%. Happy equates to 25%!!!!!
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#62 Mar 3, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said, little man, you don't piss me off, you bore me. Go and stalk someone else.
Ah you don't like being stalked well maybe I don't either. I bet you wished you lived in Toronto, alot better than bumfuck Tasmania huh? One day of Canadian winter an you'd run back to the land of the roos with your little tail tucked between your bandy legs LMFAO
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#64 Mar 3, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaah waaah waaah. It's your own fault for trolling here. You've attracted the attention of someone who likes tormenting troublemaking idiots like yourself, and I wish them good luck as they're obviously getting under your skin.
<quoted text>
Winter in Toronto this year was pissweak, much like you. The only really cold weather was just before Xmas when it was minus twenty-five, and there's only been one heavy snow storm which was about a month ago. There's not even any snow on the rooftops now, just sheets of dirty ice with embedded Coke cans and cigarette butts.
You gave yourself away again "piss weak" is an Aussie expression no
regular Canadian would say that. They would say been a good winter or a mild winter. We don't have to resort to bodily functions to get our point across.
The sad thing here is your not even a good liar.

I can tell you don't like being singled out for special attention, well guess what pinocchio, neither do I.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#65 Mar 3, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said, little man, you don't piss me off, you bore me. Go and stalk someone else.
Love how lesbians name themselves male, yet so posture as female. Pure anti-Christ.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#68 Mar 4, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. I've mentioned several times already that I'm an Australian living in Toronto. How stupid are you, that you can't retain simple facts when they are explained to you?
<quoted text>
I'm not a good liar because unlike you, I don't tell lies and thus have never gotten any practice.
Now run along and stop bothering the vertebrates.
You're full of shit. Canada wouldn't take white trash like you. Besides you couldn't take a Canadian winter. You tea granny types would drop dead if you ever tasted a cup of real coffee.
But I guess if I was an Aussie living in some wog infested shit hole like Perth or Hobart I would fantasize about living in the great white north.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#70 Mar 4, 2011
Hen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism reveals exactly how sad and insecure you are, little man. I pity you.
And Canadians know nothing about good coffee. Second Cup and Starbucks serve some nasty burnt concoction that tastes like old cigar butts, and Timmy's makes frothy lolly-water more akin to a MacDonald's milkshake than coffee. The only place in Toronto where you can get a decent cup is in Greektown, along the Danforth between Coxwell and Pape.
It makes me miss Sydney, where just about every suburban milk bar has a big shiny cappuccino machine and the inner west has a coffee shop on every corner, with a real barista dispensing fragrant espressos, cappuccinos and macchiatos.
Go back to molesting two year old abos. You have told so many lies in here under so many names that no one believes a word you say. All the coffees you mention are strong like a real man drinks not a pedophile wishing he was living in Canada.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#72 Mar 4, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
You need to develop the confidence to speak for yourself, little man. Why say 'nobody' as if you speak for the majority? Why not summon the conviction to stand by your own words without pretending others agree with you?
The coffees I mention are burned, tar-flavoured swill that no serious coffee drinker would use to clean their shoes with, and nowhere near as stong as a real espresso made by a trained barista. Fortunately there are immigrant groups here - Turks, Greeks, and the Italians over on St Clair Avenue - who understand the intricacies of coffee making, and serve fine brews in their cafes.
And finally, keep your obsession with deviant sex to yourself. It's disgusting, and may well attract the attention of the authorities if you continue with it.
If you love Arstralia so much wtf are you supposedly doing in Canada ( as if anyone believes you) tea granny.
You are welcome to go to the authorities with anything I have already informed them of your perversions. Everyone knows who you are and the filthy things you stand for you have no friends here.
BTW WTF is stong coffee?
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#74 Mar 5, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can do, little man? Nitpick a typo in my post and use an idiotic misspelling of Australia to try to insult me? Really? Your imagination is so limited that this is all you can manage?
I am in Toronto because my Canadian wife wanted to spend some time here after living in Australia for seven years. It's a great city with excellent cafes, theatres, clubs, restaurants (the Keg mansion is stunning inside but a little pricey) and bookstores, and my wife's friends and family have been hospitable and welcoming.
And why would I bother going to the authorities? I'm not some sneak who runs off whining to Teacher when someone very ineptly tries to troll me online.
Now why don't you go and kill yourself? Sad morons like you are responsible for ruining Topix for those of us who come here to enjoy Australian culture and discuss Australian issues, and the world will be a better place when you are lying unmourned and unloved in your pauper's grave.
Toronto is known as the arm pit of Ontario. But you knew this seeing as you are living there! In your Arstralian dreams LMFAO
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#76 Mar 6, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the hick who comes from Sudbury, a backward boondock mining town where the only scenery is Desolate Moonscape and the cultural highlight is driving around on Saturday nights trying to pick up your cousins.
And really, go kill yourself. I wasn't kidding.
Well seeing as it's only a 4 hour ride to Sudbury why don't you come up here and have a beer or two, I have some friends dying to meet you.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#78 Mar 6, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Not man enough to deal with me on your own, huh?
Not at all, I just don't like waiting in long line-ups. You see living in a mining town kinda toughens a person up. Also not talking like a limey school girl kinda makes a person sound tough.

Dr-Zaius

Since: Aug 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#79 Mar 6, 2011
LMFAO, Henry Moore took ole Yank Oliver apart.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#80 Mar 6, 2011
Dr-Zaius wrote:
LMFAO, Henry Moore took ole Yank Oliver apart.
So you support child molesters? I guess with the elitist supporting Roman Polanski and the Australians supporting that idiot Assinge (sic) that's the new way of the world. If it is I would rather be old fashioned and believe kids have a right to their youth.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#84 Mar 7, 2011
Turd Skin wrote:
<quoted text>
I told your mother the same thing when I stopped dating her.
<quoted text>
So tough that you have to hide behind a false name and talk crap to strangers on the internet, yup. I'm sure you'd have Muhammad Ali shaking in his shoes with your toughness.
<quoted text>
I'm sure you think your Michael Jackson voice makes you sound like a Real Man.
Hey Henry always thought you were a wog, thanks for proving it.
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#85 Mar 7, 2011
Turd Skin Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your obsession with pedophilia to yourself. It's bad enough when you brag about being a child molester on other threads, but enough is enough.
You filthy monster only the land down under could produce slime like you. Henry sooner or later the cops will get you, must be a bastard waiting for that knock at the door. Hey don't worry the cops will give you some nice bling for your wrists LMAO
Yank Oliver

Timmins, Canada

#88 Mar 7, 2011
Henry Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still not interested in your sexual perversions. Go back to bragging about your pedophile activities on threads that I don't read.
You piece of shit you have the nerve to accuse me of the things you've done. You sorry excuse for a person. I bet Australia is proud of you. At one time Australia produced strong decent men now they produce the likes of you, what a step backwards.

Since: Nov 10

Perth, Australia

#89 Mar 7, 2011
The only place in the world where bees are considered disease free is Western Australia.The export of live bees to the u.s.a and canada are a major source of income for some bee keepers.The price of honey has been stagnent for many years and the honey flow is getting less and less.Without live export bee keepers will end up broke.The gumbyment shows once again they don't give a shit about Australia.As for collapsing hive syndrome there are plenty of theories as to what is causing it but none have been proved conclusively.
Asfor the veroa mite if that makes it way west goodbye goodnight game over.The New Zeland bee keepers can tell you all about what happens when that little bastard turns up.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#90 Mar 7, 2011
Gottaliv wrote:
ANOTHER Oz industry bites the dust because of ANOTHER Asian infestation. So how many down and how many left to go now? Banana industry will be next if the gov allows imports from the Philippines.
----------
US expected to stop imports of Australian bees
Wednesday, 23/02/2011
A key export market for live bees could be closed for good because of the Asian honeybee infestation.
The pest bees were first detected in Cairns in 2007, and since then, 350 swarms have been destroyed.
A taxpayer-funded National Management Group recently decided the incursion could not be eradicated.
Bee exporter Warren Taylor says if the eradication campaign stops, it'll kill the lucrative bee trade to the United States.
"The USDA recently put a temporary ban on Australian bees until they saw what the Gillard Government did to contain or eradicate the incursion," he said.
"Now they've decided to not put anymore money into the eradication or containment, we feel very sure that after the end of March, the USDA will put a permanent ban on Australian bees."
Why would Malaysian bee's leave the cooler climate of the Cameron Highlands to venture Sth into a different environment ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#91 Mar 7, 2011
Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
You piece of shit you have the nerve to accuse me of the things you've done. You sorry excuse for a person. I bet Australia is proud of you. At one time Australia produced strong decent men now they produce the likes of you, what a step backwards.
Your answer leads in many directions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairns, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Sun Visitors 1
Gay meet up Oct '16 Whynot6988 1
We Don't Need Coral Reefs Sep '16 Senator Inbred In... 1
Cairns Music Thread (Dec '14) Aug '16 Musikologist 3
Questions On Moving To Cairns (Sep '15) Oct '15 Goosebumps69 4
News Global warming may increase odds of unprecedent... (Sep '15) Sep '15 SpaceBlues 1
They live among you (Jul '15) Jul '15 voodoo_friday 1
More from around the web