Racism in Australia

Jul 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dear Kitty

A CONTROVERSIAL neo-Nazi music festival will be held in Brisbane this year, drawing white supremacists from around the world.

Comments
1 - 20 of 133 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#3 Jul 14, 2013
As are all other nationalities of the world....Jews, Palestinians, White vs Black, vs Native Americans etc, etc, etc...get over it.The difference is that Aussie's have the balls to admit it, when no others do they just set them alight or hack those who are different to death .Lucky so many could leave the country of their persecution that would take their lives, that of their children, friends and parents and come to a country that preaches verbal disdain and you get to keep your kids heads....eh?
suuure

Australia

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Vikram vinod wrote:
All aussis are racist's.
they sure are, they suuuuure are; especially the low life convicts that hold positions of power.
suuure

Australia

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Never mind the poor teenage skinheads; worry much about the supremacist basterds in, govt. institutions and judicial places. these are the most dangerous of all; also because they fly under the radar and pretend to be civilized and educated.
suuure

Australia

#6 Jul 14, 2013
The modern ausie neo nazi is far from the stereotypical uneducated fat beeer drinking bogan; this ones wear a suit and practice their supremacist ideologies in the most sophisticated way; they use their positions of power to make sure that only their supremacist fellows get a chance, whilst they hinder, block and prevent others from progressing, and if that doesn't work, then they even imprison them. they are everywhere but especially in education, business and the judiciary.
suuure

Australia

#7 Jul 14, 2013
I wouldn't really worry about a music festival... LOL.. worry about this other ones

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Vikram vinod wrote:
All aussis are racist's.
People in glass houses dickhead
truth

Perth, Australia

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Political old communist system propaganda everybody know old proclaim self enemy which not worthy nothing..they are some in media political organization justice police and so on.
They are funny for themself nothing else..no.
Australian citizens coming poor poor and poor every day under some policy.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 14, 2013
If humanity indeed value peace and harmony rather than bloody schism One should not judge a culture nor a person derived from that culture, by the colour of their skin, the level of their intellect, their physical dexterity but One must judge them by the character of ALL their "insulting, dangerous, and wrong" Foundation codex, genetic and textual authority, regards Other and as it relates to the status of women relative to men.

Respect of a construct of genocide and woman subject is not a good.

Losing The Plot: Religious Freedom: Principle or Plot?| Tony Blair Faith Foundation
http://citizensfirstasnau.blogspot.com.au/201...

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Anti racist is a codeword for anti white.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 15, 2013
truth wrote:
Political old communist system propaganda everybody know old proclaim self enemy which not worthy nothing..they are some in media political organization justice police and so on.
They are funny for themself nothing else..no.
Australian citizens coming poor poor and poor every day under some policy.
You can always leave if you're not happy..
Good Aussies

Berlin, Germany

#15 Jul 15, 2013
SouthWesterner is so great.
I love it when he wears his little nazi uniform with no pants.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always leave if you're not happy..
You are no happy but did you leave. You should have gone to school to educate your self. But every body
hasn't got it in them so just plod along to annoy people.
Good Aussies

Berlin, Germany

#17 Jul 15, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no happy but did you leave. You should have gone to school to educate your self. But every body
How many mistakes in your short post ?
And you think others need to go to school.

SouthWesterner makes mistake and I cain his bum but he keeps making more mistakes.
I think he likes having his bum cained.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 15, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>You are no happy but did you leave. You should have gone to school to educate your self. But every body
My family have been here for over 200 years shitskin. Can you say the same?

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a turdskin, you don't go to school.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 16, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a turdskin, you don't go to school.
You only know about your self or your family. In your turdskin country you dodge school.

Location hidden

#24 Jul 16, 2013
Vikram vinod wrote:
Whenever i reply to aussi's post, i feel like i'm interacting with a high school children.
That's how we feel about all you shitskins

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Vikram vinod wrote:
Whenever i reply to aussi's post, i feel like i'm interacting with a high school children.
Whenever I'm replying to a parasitic shitskins post i know I'm dealing with an uneducated simpleton that still wipes his ass with his hand no wonder you germs all stink like shit

Location hidden

#26 Jul 16, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I'm replying to a parasitic shitskins post i know I'm dealing with an uneducated simpleton that still wipes his ass with his hand no wonder you germs all stink like shit
We feel the same way. When did you become educated. Self praise is a shame. You smell rotten when you don't wash your ass. Do the test today to prove it for good. Wipe your bottom now with your one hand and
Smell it. You will be horrified. Please learn how to be and stay body clean. No need to get angry. Hope you
Write your smelling test, but I don't know you will be brave and honest enough to write the test results.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#28 Jul 16, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>We feel the same way. When did you become educated. Self praise is a shame. You smell rotten when you don't wash your ass. Do the test today to prove it for good. Wipe your bottom now with your one hand and
Smell it. You will be horrified. Please learn how to be and stay body clean. No need to get angry. Hope you
Write your smelling test, but I don't know you will be brave and honest enough to write the test results.
Unlike shitskins white man is hygienic and showers with hot water and soap
3 world sandcoons have dirt baths and run animal fat on they're bodies in a bid rid rid themselves of they're repulsive odour please tell me about all of the great influences india has ever had on the western world they're isnt any chimpboy you still shit in the street and drink cow piss instead of making delicious beef burgers from said cow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mistress Mon explorebris 2
Ipswich girlies (Jan '14) Aug 30 Ipswich Girl 8
Australian PM to visit India, Malaysia Aug 29 poo smelly curry 2
A Thing To Do in Brisbane Aug 29 athingtodotoday 1
Dirty girls in Brisbane for sex (Feb '14) Aug 29 bigboy4124 16
Fun Aug 23 cam_is_here 1
Any males want a 16 year old to suck them off a... Aug 22 Starrguy007 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••