Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs'

Oct 29, 2012 Full story: Dominion Post 229

More Maori now live in southern Queensland than Hamilton, with tens of thousands jumping the ditch in search of a better life.

Full Story
Real Kiwi

New Zealand

#47 Jan 31, 2013
Young Handsome Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
We gonna nuke you white chicken droppins soon!
Roast you inbred mutter fcukers alive.
Got anything intelligent to say Mr. Kim? I have a dictionary full of offensive terms for Asians, but I won't stoop to your childish level and use them. Asians are flocking to the English-speaking democracies because our nations are prosperous and free. And we are very na´ve too, letting in people from rip-off cultures i.e. the whole of Asia, is not very clever.
So Mr. Kim, perhaps you would like to explain why no European except a few businessmen and pedophiles want to live in an Asian countries, but there is and endless queue of Asians wanting to migrate to our white nations?
Asians have great food and that is all. Most New Zealanders, Australians, Canadians and Americans do not want to see our nations slowly turned into Asian nations through short-sighted immigration policies.
Sadly our treasonous spineless politicians put dollars before country.
Newby

Werribee, Australia

#48 Jan 31, 2013
Kiwi's are hard working & do all the manual jobs we Aussies won't do. Not being racist or anything but all kiwis I met are grunt labour in mines & warehousing, delivery, factory workers. You don't need brains to do a lot of the jobs they do just be hard working & want money & better life except we pay people $240/wk to sit at home watching TV & playing XBOX.

everyone says the Aussie economy would collapse without Chinese money - it would definitely grind to a halt without Kiwi workers.
Aussie Cracka

Eagleby, Australia

#49 Feb 13, 2013
Poor poopies wrote:
Does Australia go out of its way to find the lowest class of migrant or something. Mauri, African, Indian ..... all the ugly shit migrants.
Why dont they get migrants from Eastern Europe nice pretty blonde girls instead of ugly third world turds.
??????

And thats coming from a gook whose country has more of the worlds lowest class of people than we have a population.

you stick to your eastern euros Jackie
Dole

Sydney, Australia

#50 Feb 13, 2013
Real Kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>
Got anything intelligent to say Mr. Kim? I have a dictionary full of offensive terms for Asians, but I won't stoop to your childish level and use them. Asians are flocking to the English-speaking democracies because our nations are prosperous and free. And we are very na´ve too, letting in people from rip-off cultures i.e. the whole of Asia, is not very clever.
So Mr. Kim, perhaps you would like to explain why no European except a few businessmen and pedophiles want to live in an Asian countries, but there is and endless queue of Asians wanting to migrate to our white nations?
Asians have great food and that is all. Most New Zealanders, Australians, Canadians and Americans do not want to see our nations slowly turned into Asian nations through short-sighted immigration policies.
Sadly our treasonous spineless politicians put dollars before country.
You silly man. That poster uses fake locations...he's an Aussie in Australia.

Plus you are not a real Kiwi, unless you are a Maori. Which you most likely are not. Just another white invader
Dole

Sydney, Australia

#51 Feb 13, 2013
Real Kiwi wrote:
Both NZ and Australia have taken in thousands of people who just do not belong here. If Asian and Arab cultures are so great, then why are their homelands such shit-holes? Chinese are meant to be good at making money, so why is China a Third World dump? Ditto India.
People are not moving from the English speaking democracies to Somalia or China or India or Lebanon. They are coming to us because they want a European passport and they want their kids to go to a European school. Then they bitch about racism from the host community.
Western civilization is not different from other civilisations, it is superior, others are aware of it and deeply resent it.
Doesn't stop them migrating to western countries.
And YES! New Zealand could use more beautiful women from eastern Europe. Apart from Poms and Yarpies we have not had a lot of white immigrants in the past 30 years. Just blacks and Asians - but mostly Asians.
New Zealand is a European country - we stole it off the Maori fair and square - and I want it to stay that way.
Yes you are a thief. Now piss off back to where you belong, thief. You need to be shot in the head.
india is a toilet

Russia

#52 Feb 13, 2013
Maori are fat ugly turds.
The Australian population is getting fat and ugly enough already withouth bringing them here.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#54 Feb 13, 2013
india is a toilet wrote:
Maori are fat ugly turds.
The Australian population is getting fat and ugly enough already withouth bringing them here.
You live in Russia, so you might need to rephrase this ^^ post.
Chinaman

Sydney, Australia

#55 Feb 13, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Russia, so you might need to rephrase this ^^ post.
nah he's a troll from australia using various fake names...
Real Kiwi

Auckland, New Zealand

#56 Feb 14, 2013
Dole wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are a thief. Now piss off back to where you belong, thief. You need to be shot in the head.
You are welcome to try gook-lover
Lebstralia

Sydney, Australia

#58 Feb 14, 2013
Real Kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to try gook-lover
Pindick.
convictbasher

Sydney, Australia

#59 Feb 14, 2013
f*cken kiwi filth.....nuke the whole damned islands into oblivion.

i'm gonna bash a white kiwi the next time i see one.

disgusting accents

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#60 Feb 14, 2013
convictbasher wrote:
f*cken kiwi filth.....nuke the whole damned islands into oblivion.
i'm gonna bash a white kiwi the next time i see one.
disgusting accents
Good luck, you'll probably wake up with a ringing noise in your ear.
I'd back a Kiwi against a lazy, beer swilling, pot bellied aussie any day.
cartman von cartman

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#61 Feb 14, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck, you'll probably wake up with a ringing noise in your ear.
I'd back a Kiwi against a lazy, beer swilling, pot bellied aussie any day.
Kiwis are as lazy fat and drunk as Australians.
I challenge anyone to pick the two apart. Besides NZ having the most annoying accent in the world there isnt much to seperate the two species.
Rachel

Auckland, New Zealand

#62 Feb 14, 2013
Maoris in Australia are a prime example of what happens when you take poverty out of the equation. The bulk majority of them all work, are in low skilled high paying jobs (relative to NZ's wages) and have a good source of steady income. They are not a menace to society, they are productive members in Australia.

The rates of domestic violence and crime in Australia amongst the Maori compared to their poorer cousins in NZ is so miniscule as to be negligent. Like the black americans like to say, don't hate the players, hate the game.

When it's poor white people acting the fool in the news whites are quick to distance themselves from the impoverished by labeling them trailer trash, red necks etc..when it's Maoris you do the opposite and misrepresent the bad apples to be a accurate reflection of the entire community. The issue here is poverty, it always has been and will be, not race.
Rachel

Auckland, New Zealand

#63 Feb 14, 2013
BTW Tell White Karen her $20.00 is in the mail...

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#64 Feb 14, 2013
Rachel wrote:
Maoris in Australia are a prime example of what happens when you take poverty out of the equation. The bulk majority of them all work, are in low skilled high paying jobs (relative to NZ's wages) and have a good source of steady income. They are not a menace to society, they are productive members in Australia.
The rates of domestic violence and crime in Australia amongst the Maori compared to their poorer cousins in NZ is so miniscule as to be negligent. Like the black americans like to say, don't hate the players, hate the game.
When it's poor white people acting the fool in the news whites are quick to distance themselves from the impoverished by labeling them trailer trash, red necks etc..when it's Maoris you do the opposite and misrepresent the bad apples to be a accurate reflection of the entire community. The issue here is poverty, it always has been and will be, not race.
rubbish

Maoris are a menace to society

Believe me I lived in NZ, the only people causing crap for everybody there are MAORIS

They are sad because they are poor in a nation they a re native too and get very upset and JEALOUS at Asians and Indians who come in and 'take over'

You will see homeless people in Auckland, and you can bet your mothers favorite jewelry that they are ALL maori

Its sad, but they are the laziest people on earth

They LIVE FOR the dole they have NO pride and no Go in them

Australia is setting itself up for a bunch of losers with bad attitudes by letting them flood in

Think about this, Maoris were in the stone age eating each other just 150 years ago

thats why they act so uncivilized

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#65 Feb 14, 2013
Rachel wrote:
There are poor people of all races all over the world

I dont see poor Indians, vietnamese playing up when I lived in NZ

The poor CHinese family who worked at the takeaway

They behaved admirably

No it was the bunch of ugly maoris who were drunk on Tuesday acting like morons

Embarrasing themselves and being losers
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#66 Feb 14, 2013
Defective American women would be shacking up with the jungle dwellers. Just put out a hip hop video and be on pro sports and they sell right out.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#67 Feb 14, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
rubbish
Believe me I lived in NZ, the only people causing crap for everybody there are MAORIS
They are sad because they are poor in a nation they a re native too and get very upset and JEALOUS at Asians and Indians who come in and 'take over'
You will see homeless people in Auckland, and you can bet your mothers favorite jewelry that they are ALL maori
Australia is setting itself up for a bunch of losers with bad attitudes by letting them flood in
Think about this, Maoris were in the stone age eating each other just 150 years ago
look at you

read one article about how charming we aussies are and now you think your one of us and can join in bagging the kiwis.

get yourself bit of a fro bro and you'd look like a porky moari.
Rachel

Auckland, New Zealand

#68 Feb 14, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
rubbish
Did you know up until the late 90's there were homeless white people in Herne Bay eating out of the rubbish bins along Jervois and Ponsonby Rd? Yes the were Maori also at that time who liked to hang around Vic Park but the majority of us who grew up in Herne Bay-Ponsonby from the 70/80's know the face of homelessness and desperation as the face of white people eating our scraps from the bin. The inner city has cleaned itself up alot but in the early 2000's the site of homeless white men sleeping in their own urine used to be a common site around High Street, Victoria St outside the Post Office bldg, and pretty much every little back street near Queen St. Has white homelessness ceased? No. If you take a headcount of the latest City Mission xmas dinner it's on the rise and the majority of them are White people abandoned by their families.

Auckland council have just made it magically disappear by pushing them out to places where they are not seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Australians hate indo mauritians 15 hr Nnalowe12 1
Gay 16yo boy for free sex 23 hr Broky 5
Experts back Obama against Bishop Fri lowprofile 4
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... Thu Neville Thompson 48
Obama defends healthcare law after adviser crit... Nov 20 Le Jimbo 52
Putin says US wants to subdue Russia Nov 19 Mike 4
Any males want a 16 year old to suck them off a... Nov 19 snicky123 10

Brisbane, Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News