Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs'

Oct 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dominion Post

More Maori now live in southern Queensland than Hamilton, with tens of thousands jumping the ditch in search of a better life.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of193
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anti-Seppo

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

First to comment.
Heyzus

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Second
true blue kiwi

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Heyzus wrote:
Second
imao third
anon

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

tagging,litter,broken down mark 3 cortina's, the smell of poverty and child abuse cool
14 year old girl

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Their women have lips and booty so it's all good. Can cook eggs for the men too bro! Choice az after a hard day sceffolding.
Douggie

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

They are your problem now Australia! Enjoy your country turning into one big inverted car wreck

Since: Jan 11

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Torqueing Heads wrote:
The same crime and child abuse stats will follow these scum across the Tasman and I wonder what excuses the liberals will come up with to excuse them.
Here is a snippet from a news article i read a couple of days ago. Of course this is just white media manipulation. The problem doesnt exist, its just made up in white peoples minds.

More than 280,000 New Zealanders in Australia are technically on these temporary visas and many will never be eligible for citizenship or even permanent residency.

The restrictions have been blamed for an increase in crime and homelessness among young New Zealanders in Australia, particularly in southern Queensland.
bobbie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

there is invasion by force but more dangerous is invasion by stealth they come here to learn to pmy mlay waltzing matilda n learn better sex techniques my mum is kiwi dad aust m aust bro you in my backyard if they commit serious crime get rid of them
I am velly confused

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

These penal white trash descendants from Down Under are the most ignorant of all white birdshits found on Planet Earth.
I am velly confused

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Harley Davidson number 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a snippet from a news article i read a couple of days ago. Of course this is just white media manipulation. The problem doesnt exist, its just made up in white peoples minds.
More than 280,000 New Zealanders in Australia are technically on these temporary visas and many will never be eligible for citizenship or even permanent residency.
The restrictions have been blamed for an increase in crime and homelessness among young New Zealanders in Australia, particularly in southern Queensland.
You don't like the place, then why don't you just p1ss off home back to England.
You dumb fcuking illiterate descendants of crooks, rapist and mental discards!
bobbie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

ah yes long hair ruby lips firm breasts child bearing hips firm buns strong legs we wear the pants women skirt good cook kitchen n a sex manic in bed know womans duty in bed or read the karma sutra no knickers needed
bobbie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

n take that silly pope with you what can he tell me aboutsex he needs to read the karma sutra
I am velly confused

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Harley Davidson number 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Maori should all be deported back to new Zealand to preserve their country from a white total takeover.

The Indians and Muslims on the immigration register should automaticaly fill their place, and be allowed to fly in.
Australia must have a balance racial number.
The dumb down low IQ of the in-bred whites is making Australia the least competitive of 'advance' countries.
sick of maoris

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I am velly confused wrote:
<quoted text>
The Maori should all be deported back to new Zealand to preserve their country from a white total takeover.
The Indians and Muslims on the immigration register should automaticaly fill their place, and be allowed to fly in.
Australia must have a balance racial number.
The dumb down low IQ of the in-bred whites is making Australia the least competitive of 'advance' countries.
LOL A WHITE TOTAL TAKEOVER??? maoris are black you asian scumbag. go jump on your asylum seeking boat, and try make it to oz, hope it sinks, will be oneless clueless idiot on here
I am velly confused

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

sick of maoris wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL A WHITE TOTAL TAKEOVER??? maoris are black you asian scumbag. go jump on your asylum seeking boat, and try make it to oz, hope it sinks, will be oneless clueless idiot on here
No they are not!
They are Indian color and descendants from, you braindead low IQ penal git!

When are you going back to your motherland England where you belong?
from

Beaumont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

We must exterminate all white kiwis.
Poor poopies

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Does Australia go out of its way to find the lowest class of migrant or something. Mauri, African, Indian ..... all the ugly shit migrants.

Why dont they get migrants from Eastern Europe nice pretty blonde girls instead of ugly third world turds.
Waffen ss

Bayswater, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Ahh guess who ruled Malaysia, we did the whites. Malaysia is a sad third world county full of sad Malays, Chinese and Indians that is still a third world hell hole. ahh, Malaysia - what a sick country, terima kasih
I am velly confused

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Poor poopies wrote:
Does Australia go out of its way to find the lowest class of migrant or something. Mauri, African, Indian ..... all the ugly shit migrants.
Why dont they get migrants from Eastern Europe nice pretty blonde girls instead of ugly third world turds.
And why do the Chinese want white birdshit like you in their pleasant country?
I blame that little white-arse kisser whimp Wen Jaibao
I am velly confused

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Waffen ss wrote:
Ahh guess who ruled Malaysia, we did the whites. Malaysia is a sad third world county full of sad Malays, Chinese and Indians that is still a third world hell hole. ahh, Malaysia - what a sick country, terima kasih
You white shytes didn't rule anybody.
You just terminate them and plundered their natural resources.

"That was how the British Empire was built!"
You ignorant dumbwa^k!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of193
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brisbane, Australia Discussions

Search the Brisbane, Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Air conditioning cleaning North Brisbane Apr 11 Jeffery 5
horny Apr 10 BrisManc 16
girls to skype with? (Jan '12) Apr 10 Sexy Susie 6
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Apr 2 Stan Dandyliver 4,325
Happy ending massage on female Apr 1 Hornygirl72 11
Australian charged with hacking US gaming network Mar 31 Yank 0Iiver 13
Any Brisbane girls like anal/rimming? Mar 31 Analfreak 1
•••
•••
•••
•••