Cocaine big in Brisbane?

Since: Feb 12

Australia

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Prior to moving to Brisbane I had heard a number of rumors stating that cocaine was huge here. I move here not too long ago and have yet to hear of anything... What's the go??
Shadylooking fella

Australia

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Avalonserene wrote:
Prior to moving to Brisbane I had heard a number of rumors stating that cocaine was huge here. I move here not too long ago and have yet to hear of anything... What's the go??
why do ya want some?
rebel with a cause

Australia

#4 Feb 7, 2013
we no need it send it back to where it come from simple dimples
rebel with a cause

Australia

#5 Feb 7, 2013
we got grog tobacco pot why do we need any more hte war on drugs should b called a disaster zone((same as war on crime poverty etc ex smoker /drinker strange we put soldiers in the defence supply them with tobacco alcohol legal drugs how clean is the drug squad
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Anyone caught in possession of cocaine or any other banned narcotic should be taken out the back of the
police station and shot, twice, through the head.
benjamin lambert

Delhi, India

#8 Mar 26, 2013
We have in our stock a wide rage of high quality pain killers,anti depressants,prescription,non prescription,hard drugs and other medications available forsale.Our products are 99.62% pure and enriched in their respective active ingredients.we issue product like Methamphetamime
Anonymous

Cashmere, Australia

#11 Jan 7, 2014
Avalonserene wrote:
Prior to moving to Brisbane I had heard a number of rumors stating that cocaine was huge here. I move here not too long ago and have yet to hear of anything... What's the go??
Any luck?
You_stupid

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Jan 19, 2015
Barry Bali wrote:
Anyone caught in possession of cocaine or any other banned narcotic should be taken out the back of the
police station and shot, twice, through the head.
That's stupid for suggesting that someone's life gets taken for something that can be as harmless as possession. Drug bikies and stuff- completely different story, as that is harming other people.
Nell Keddy

Denpasar, Indonesia

#13 Feb 26, 2015
You_stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid for suggesting that someone's life gets taken for something that can be as harmless as possession. Drug bikies and stuff- completely different story, as that is harming other people.
Drugs is drugs and cocaine is dangerous and addictive and any person caught in possession should face a firing squad immediately and without trial.
I hate Indonesians

Australia

#15 Apr 8, 2015
Nell Keddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs is drugs and cocaine is dangerous and addictive and any person caught in possession should face a firing squad immediately and without trial.
Says the monkey who lives in a country that breeds terrorists
Hatezm Too

Brisbane, Australia

#16 May 24, 2015
I hate Indonesians wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the monkey who lives in a country that breeds terrorists
And a cuntry completely corrupt with rampant drug use that is ignored by the authorities that shoot anyone they don't like.....Aussies are the main target......Any Aussie who visits that filthy hole of a cuntry is crazy.

Since: May 16

Brisbane, Australia

#18 May 20, 2016
You_stupid wrote:
<quoted text>

That's stupid for suggesting that someone's life gets taken for something that can be as harmless as possession. Drug bikies and stuff- completely different story, as that is harming other people.
hello
Mr David

Brisbane, Australia

#19 May 26, 2016
hey mate when next you're in need of coke just con tact one legit mate via wicker I'd......stonerstuffs
Maybe Matthew shard

Yaoundé, Cameroon

#20 May 27, 2016
Mr David wrote:
hey mate when next you're in need of coke just con tact one legit mate via wicker I'd......stonerstuffs
thanks mate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not much goes on in Brisbane Aug 25 bigmax 1
Daddy looking for teen boys, brisbane Aug 23 Steve 10
Guy of 15, never done anything, looking for a b... Aug 19 Svitstiddle 3
Gold Coast snapchat and... Maybe something else? Aug 18 princessaa069 10
~~~~~ last post wins ~~~~~ (Sep '11) Aug 17 Foop 1,713
21yo Curious young guy for straight/curious/bi guy Aug 16 mattj095 1
Gay 16yo boy for free sex (Oct '14) Aug 15 Always Horny 25
More from around the web