wolston park liars
Jim

Wynnum, Australia

#21 Dec 21, 2010
Hope you don't mind me following this but I have to say, Brisbane Researcher is not above board.Good luck, Jim.
Dani

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Jan 19, 2011
Im sorry - I stumbled across this forum when I was searching for information about The Park. Im sorry for those of you that had to live through this - it sounds like everyones worst nightmare. I agree with Jim about the Brisbane Researcher. It seems this person may be out for some personal gain??!
Donny

Mount Cotton, Australia

#23 Jan 21, 2011
You're wrong 'Brisbane Researcher'. What you have is 'Hearsay'. You were not there. You donot know.
Donny

Mount Cotton, Australia

#24 Jan 21, 2011
And I have read countless reports spanning many many years filled with lies by those who wrote them. The difference between you and me is that you donot know what is true and what is false. I, on the other hand know what is true and what is false from 1st-hand experience. From being present. Not from reading reports and other files then trying to form a picture of what might be true. Huge difference.
You donot and cannot know.
I know.Will ALWAYS KNOW.
Donny

Mount Cotton, Australia

#25 Jan 21, 2011
Totally agree, Jim. Thanks for your discernment.
Donny

Mount Cotton, Australia

#26 Jan 21, 2011
Thanks Dani.
I've seen many people like Brisbane Researcher. Cold calculated filled with self-interest, notoriety and the desire for fame of one sort or another...
They all came and come in the name of friend and or helper but it all the same, they seek a name, seek to access and twist and turn things to suit themselves. Politically or personally. Just as Brisbane Researcher is. Can't even use own name. Hides but uses people like Trivett, Treweek and others to take slices out of their lives and call it truth.
There are not many sane reasonable people who were abused and in that situation who have lived and survive who actually possess the whole truth.Brisbane Researcher (who is not even a researcher now but did some research at Uni like everyone else - which doesnot make one a researcher) is as you say out for self-interest.
As I said I have seen and known many people like Brisbane Researcher. I am one rare person who knows who is who and knows who has done and gotten away with what when where and how etc.
You don't see me 'telling' or piecing together facts. But I will. And I will not be doing it out of self-interest.
Brisbane Researcher like those others in other areas of life with their own projects has a bottom line. It is people like Rhonda and Sue who are silly enough to get caught up in whatever they are told.
I can guarantee, that neither Sue nor Rhonda were severely abused in ways that they and Brisbane Researcher say they were. Sure, they had it tough but nowhere as tough as some others.
Sue and Rhonda were not subject to rape etc at Osler House. Rhonda was highly promiscuous if anything when transferred to an open ward. I wouldn't call that rape.
Tantrums from an uncontrollable person acting out just for attention might warrant some sort of restraint and or time out in a room but Rhonda was never bashed. That's a fact.
If you are going to tell a story get the facts right first.
What Brisbane Researcher and others didnot count on was that I WOULD BE HERE TO WATCH AND KNOW WHEN THEY ARE 1. USING RHONDA AND SUE and / or 2. FABRICATING STORIES. LYING. TWISTING THE TRUTH.
Thanks for your support and discernment. It's a sad day when others exploit people who have survived such horrors and I would warn Sue and Rhonda to think twice about what people say to them. They have both done very well to survive such atrocities. Lies and liars ALWAYS COME UNDONE/OUT IN THE OPEN. ALWAYS. It doesn't matter if its 10 or 20 years THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.
Watch this space. You will see without a shadow of a doubt that what I say is true.
I notice that Brisbane Researcher for one, didnot approach someone who KNOWS from FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.
Any 'researcher' worth his or her salt would when doing research, first GATHER THE FACTS. Otherwise it will always be a FABRICATION. A LIE.
Donny

Mount Cotton, Australia

#27 Jan 21, 2011
From the evidence it is clear to see that Sue Treweek was in every other institution in Victoria and NSW as well as Qld - the latter of which she spent hardly any time at all at Wolston Park's Osler House.
Now that is a real fact.
She didNOT spend YEARS OF BRUTAL ABUSE IN OSLER HOUSE.
Christine

Lutwyche, Australia

#28 Mar 1, 2013
What readers need to understand is many of the victims were children/adolescents who came from orphanages and had no life experiences neither strength to commit such horrific abuse. The adults would of been the abusers for sure. I read one of the victims files, in it it states she was attacked and her wounds be treated. She testifies of the sexual things happening,adults placing children/adolescents in straight jackets, drugged ,tied to a bed for days with no food & little water, rapes,abuse and electric shock treatments causing permanent damage done by staff. I believe everything Sue/Rhonda has said.
truthgirl

Cannon Hill, Australia

#29 Mar 3, 2013
DONNY,

You are acting as 3-4 different posters on this topic (and god knows where else). You truly are pathetic writing back and forth to yourself on this entire post. How does it feel now knowing the game is up?

Here are my ideas on who you are:(other than an idiot)

!. some bitter sick wife of one of the accused abusers at Wolston, who cannot get a grip on facts presented regarding her husband...?

2. you are the daughter of the CEO of Queensland Health, OR

3. daughter of Head Doctor in the 70's/80's?

OR,

4. YOU were the head treating doctor either back in the 70's/80's or sometime in the past?

One more question; what is your issue with Treweek? She has the reports of dates and lengths of stays at Wolston. How the hell do you know what went on to each different person at every hour of the day?

You're clearly a PSYCHOPATH!
truthgirl

Cannon Hill, Australia

#30 Mar 3, 2013
WOW you are also hanging onto a researcher/ poster who it appears hasn't replied for a couple of years... you silly woman they probably stopped writing here cos you're a screwed head and are wrecking it for everyone. lol, all you are doing is making people laugh.

I reckon you're a piss head alcoholic and sit at your computer thinking up things to say just so you can feel included in life (lol in some small fragment)

You think you know everything BUT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT YOU STUPID ALCOHOLIC PATHETIC LOW LIFE WITH NO LIFE!

hahahahah stupid woman posting as all these people on here and you think people can't tell?

haha too funny!!!!!
Donny wrote:
Thanks Dani.
I've seen many people like Brisbane Researcher. Cold calculated filled with self-interest, notoriety and the desire for fame of one sort or another...
They all came and come in the name of friend and or helper but it all the same, they seek a name, seek to access and twist and turn things to suit themselves. Politically or personally. Just as Brisbane Researcher is. Can't even use own name. Hides but uses people like Trivett, Treweek and others to take slices out of their lives and call it truth.
There are not many sane reasonable people who were abused and in that situation who have lived and survive who actually possess the whole truth.Brisbane Researcher (who is not even a researcher now but did some research at Uni like everyone else - which doesnot make one a researcher) is as you say out for self-interest.
As I said I have seen and known many people like Brisbane Researcher. I am one rare person who knows who is who and knows who has done and gotten away with what when where and how etc.
You don't see me 'telling' or piecing together facts. But I will. And I will not be doing it out of self-interest.
Brisbane Researcher like those others in other areas of life with their own projects has a bottom line. It is people like Rhonda and Sue who are silly enough to get caught up in whatever they are told.
I can guarantee, that neither Sue nor Rhonda were severely abused in ways that they and Brisbane Researcher say they were. Sure, they had it tough but nowhere as tough as some others.
Sue and Rhonda were not subject to rape etc at Osler House. Rhonda was highly promiscuous if anything when transferred to an open ward. I wouldn't call that rape.
Tantrums from an uncontrollable person acting out just for attention might warrant some sort of restraint and or time out in a room but Rhonda was never bashed. That's a fact.
If you are going to tell a story get the facts right first.
What Brisbane Researcher and others didnot count on was that I WOULD BE HERE TO WATCH AND KNOW WHEN THEY ARE 1. USING RHONDA AND SUE and / or 2. FABRICATING STORIES. LYING. TWISTING THE TRUTH.
Thanks for your support and discernment. It's a sad day when others exploit people who have survived such horrors and I would warn Sue and Rhonda to think twice about what people say to them. They have both done very well to survive such atrocities. Lies and liars ALWAYS COME UNDONE/OUT IN THE OPEN. ALWAYS. It doesn't matter if its 10 or 20 years THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.
Watch this space. You will see without a shadow of a doubt that what I say is true.
I notice that Brisbane Researcher for one, didnot approach someone who KNOWS from FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.
Any 'researcher' worth his or her salt would when doing research, first GATHER THE FACTS. Otherwise it will always be a FABRICATION. A LIE.
K Roy

Minyama, Australia

#31 Sep 24, 2013
Does anyone remember the names of the perpetrators
that committed the horrors at Osler House?
I know Rhonda Trivett and last week one of the abusers rang her (after her article in the "Take 5" magazine came out publically)at home to accuse her of causing trouble in the community as a result of her article telling her story.
Rhonda does not remember the names of any of the perpetrators. she didn't get into any detail of the phone call as she had a fit and required hospitalization a short time afterwards.
I was wondering if any of the patients or their families still remember any names of the perpetrators? Name them publically, give their names to the police/government. Name them for justice/revenge (just semantics!)publically that is what these abusers fear the most other then arrest and prosecution.
Its time these abusers were kept awake at night living in fear not their victims.
May the victims find justice;peace and love.
osler house

Australia

#32 Oct 12, 2013
Brisbane researcher wrote:
My interest in the hospital is personal. I would like at some point for there to be justice for the past patients. I am no longer studying and researching the ward nor the hospital for uni (I am not writing a thesis). If you are interested in reading Evans thesis it is located at UQ St Lucia library. Unfortunately it is not available for public reading(if you are not already a student). BUT, Mark Finnane wrote a 32 page book and quotes many of Evans findings (taken from early[1863-1919] Royal Commission reports) within. The book is titled "Wolston Park Hospital 1865-2001:a retrospect". I believe it is available for purchase or you can visit the hospital and purchase a copy from the library.
I have to remain transparent but this does not mean I cannot submit my personal opinions, which, entirely support the patients. I was initially under the understanding that you were not a patient and that you had an issue with previous patients disclosing their distaste for the institution. I am though still confused with your replies as the 3 different 'names' all seem to be the 1.
I wish you well. Just know that you are not alone in your emotions toward the experiences shared at Osler and that people DO believe what you have been through. Times have changed and there is no more hiding under the table for the people who did those unjust and awful things to patients. Keep shouting.
You r exploiting the idiots who have done nothing but lie
osler house

Australia

#33 Oct 12, 2013
Jim wrote:
Hope you don't mind me following this but I have to say, Brisbane Researcher is not above board.Good luck, Jim.
True Jim
osler house

Australia

#35 Oct 14, 2013
truthgirl wrote:
WOW you are also hanging onto a researcher/ poster who it appears hasn't replied for a couple of years... you silly woman they probably stopped writing here cos you're a screwed head and are wrecking it for everyone. lol, all you are doing is making people laugh.
I reckon you're a piss head alcoholic and sit at your computer thinking up things to say just so you can feel included in life (lol in some small fragment)
You think you know everything BUT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT YOU STUPID ALCOHOLIC PATHETIC LOW LIFE WITH NO LIFE!
hahahahah stupid woman posting as all these people on here and you think people can't tell?
haha too funny!!!!!
<quoted text>
You are a retard hiding behind your computer.
Set you soon.
osler house

Australia

#36 Oct 14, 2013
K Roy wrote:
Does anyone remember the names of the perpetrators
that committed the horrors at Osler House?
I know Rhonda Trivett and last week one of the abusers rang her (after her article in the "Take 5" magazine came out publically)at home to accuse her of causing trouble in the community as a result of her article telling her story.
Rhonda does not remember the names of any of the perpetrators. she didn't get into any detail of the phone call as she had a fit and required hospitalization a short time afterwards.
I was wondering if any of the patients or their families still remember any names of the perpetrators? Name them publically, give their names to the police/government. Name them for justice/revenge (just semantics!)publically that is what these abusers fear the most other then arrest and prosecution.
Its time these abusers were kept awake at night living in fear not their victims.
May the victims find justice;peace and love.
Rhonda has been binging on an act belabouring fits since she was 9 years old.
She ran rampant in Idled house. She was not sexually abused and was only ever restrained when she acted mad and went troop.
Her adoptive mother slapped another inmate in the face, when she was visiting. The inmate should have kicked her head in.
Rob

Australia

#37 Dec 4, 2015
Brisbane researcher wrote:
So I am confused. First you say that Treweek is a liar and then you say that: "How about we kick your head in every day of your life, drug the fuck out of you, bash the shit out of you over many years and then (if you survive which many didn't) expect everyone else to know what it was like."
This is what Sue says so what the hell are you on about??
Royal Commission reports are the truth and include reports from patients, doctors, wardens and nurses. Why do you think things have gotten a little better out there? Heard of the Ford Inquiry? Of course you have.
I am really confused by your contradicting statements. Are you for the release of true information and facts pertaining to the happenings at Osler or against the truth coming out?
Noone at Osler House wore steel cap boots.'Jason' is a lie. Osler House was FEMALE ONLY.

Treweek's story is full of lies.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/recitations-of...
Rob

Australia

#38 Dec 4, 2015
Brisbane researcher wrote:
One more thing:
I have read many MANY of the Royal Commission reports. Have you been out to the National State Archives and spent countless hours researching?
Trouble is you dummies believe everything you read. Convenient to promote lies, isn't it?

Susy Wong knows she is lying. No brain. Tim will tell.
Rob

Australia

#39 Dec 4, 2015
Christine wrote:
What readers need to understand is many of the victims were children/adolescents who came from orphanages and had no life experiences neither strength to commit such horrific abuse. The adults would of been the abusers for sure. I read one of the victims files, in it it states she was attacked and her wounds be treated. She testifies of the sexual things happening,adults placing children/adolescents in straight jackets, drugged ,tied to a bed for days with no food & little water, rapes,abuse and electric shock treatments causing permanent damage done by staff. I believe everything Sue/Rhonda has said.
Well you are an IDIOT. A NUTTER TO BELIEVE THEIR LIES. A REAL NUTTER. THOSE THINGS DIDNOT HAPPEN TO "CHILDREN"."CHI LDREN" WERE NOT AT OSLER HOUSE.
Net

Kangaroo Point, Australia

#40 Dec 5, 2015
Hobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, on God's earth, would I, an 'uneducated fool' give you or trust YOU with my 'firsthand experience'?
'Here. Let me the uneducate fool share with you the ?(caring oh-so educated - esp in compassion and understanding, insight and so on - let me, the uneducated fool share with you my long cruel firsthand experience?
I'm not exactly STUPID.
reading their own comments I guess Hobbie is also Dusty?
SKBNEHistoricRes earch

Shailer Park, Australia

#41 Dec 18, 2015
Facts/Dusty/Editor/Hobbie etc.
Tell me. I'm not biased.
Tell me the truth. Nothing to lose. Just tell me. This will help clarify your points and help me, an independent researcher of the allegations layed apon the Wolston Park facility and their validity.
I am only asking for the god honest truth, I am simply doing research on facilities like this around QLD and I only publish a) what I believe to be facts and b) opinions expressed by people involved.
If you could please answer concisely:
1. Were you a patient?
2. Are you a relative of, or a doctor of or employed by the (Govt.) facility?
3. If you could let me know of your identity.
I am not here to make assumptions or pass judgement, I am accumulating facts :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny curious 17 year old (Sep '15) 23 hr GayBrisbane 11
18 m looking for first m/m Wed GayBrisbane 1
~~~~~ last post wins ~~~~~ (Sep '11) Wed St_Nick 1,712
Gay from Brisbane Tue daaman112 2
teen guy Tue daaman112 2
Gay sucking in Ipswich (May '13) Jul 24 lovesdick 12
Gay 16yo boy for free sex (Oct '14) Jul 23 youknowwho 19
More from around the web