Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 1,728

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Full Story
Everyone

Medford, NY

#1712 Nov 19, 2012
Elias wrote:
So I'm guessing everyone on this forum is comfortable that an alien being is doing sky surfing over Denver Colorado?
Uh....yup!

“Double Diamond”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1713 Nov 19, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
All logical hypothesis were considered. I much prefer to think manind is special and yet I saw what I saw. It may well have been an earth craft but with capabiliy currently unknown to the public.
Still, a star does not remain stationary, move some distance, and then remain stationary again for over 20 minutes. I did consider a plane moving towards me and then turning. I considered wind being the reason for no noise etc.
Neither do stars move in non sequential patterns in relation to each other.
We do not have craft that are able to mimic these sights. I don't know wht it was, and that is why the sighing was unidenified.
most likely using the quantum entanglement drive I put online, where the points in the craft are entangled with the points in front of the craft, the points are pulled together and then the cycle is repeated, there are some unknowns which to me are hypotheticals however it would explain why there is no need for inertial dampeners since all points within the craft are being entangled then no inertia is applied to those points!

I do wonder tho whether any heat is created on the outside hull of the ship by air particle resistance!
Linda the lonely widow

Naperville, IL

#1714 Nov 19, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
most likely using the quantum entanglement drive I put online, where the points in the craft are entangled with the points in front of the craft, the points are pulled together and then the cycle is repeated, there are some unknowns which to me are hypotheticals however it would explain why there is no need for inertial dampeners since all points within the craft are being entangled then no inertia is applied to those points!
I do wonder tho whether any heat is created on the outside hull of the ship by air particle resistance!
THAT makes me so hard

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1715 Nov 19, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
All logical hypothesis were considered. I much prefer to think manind is special and yet I saw what I saw. It may well have been an earth craft but with capabiliy currently unknown to the public.
Still, a star does not remain stationary, move some distance, and then remain stationary again for over 20 minutes. I did consider a plane moving towards me and then turning. I considered wind being the reason for no noise etc.
We do not have craft that are able to mimic these sights. I don't know wht it was, and that is why the sighing was unidenified.
The Human Condition - The Universal Code Of Acceptance - World Change!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T9...

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1716 Nov 19, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I Mention This In Relation To The UFO Since The Area Its Been Sighted Has Lots Of Churches! Hense The World "Universal" As It May Be A "State Of Mind" That The Aliens Themselves Are Promoting!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1717 Nov 19, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other possibilities as in the other idea's I put online as in the "Quantum Eye" And "The Quantum Speaker" However by reversing the technology and then entangling the particles in the air then the air acts in the same way as the TV Screen Pixels!

Then each particle of air can then be manipulated to create a color as such the object you see in the air is not an object at all and only a projection as such with color and sound!

It explaines the "Sphere's Of Light" and "The Soundless UFO" as being the different levels of "Quantum Projection" since that would have been the first level as in creating a spherical projection and then the sound which in its basic form would be like the reverb on a speaker as in the "Strange Noises In The Sky"

Projections can travel as fast as needed!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1718 Nov 19, 2012
The Hum - weird noise plaguing village is investigated by the Telegraph

&fe ature=fvwrel

"The Reverb On A Speaker"

Put The Quantum Entangled Mike Next To The Quantum Entangled Speaker!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1719 Nov 19, 2012
Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011

&fe ature=related

I was told its called project blue beam!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1720 Nov 19, 2012
Mind if they can make this >
&fe ature=related < look real with photoshping then it makes it difficult to decide what is real or not unless seen with your own eyes

Makes it difficult to discern actual real sightings!
OneWayTraffic

Kensington, Australia

#1723 Dec 8, 2012
Of course you all know that flying saucers are in fact nothing more than the chrome-plated helmets of five-mile high invisible fairy folk, don't you?

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1725 Dec 8, 2012
OneWayTraffic wrote:
Of course you all know that flying saucers are in fact nothing more than the chrome-plated helmets of five-mile high invisible fairy folk, don't you?
No Its My HUFO LOL

"Working Design" For Earth Based UFO -
Extreemly Maneuverable Aircraft
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TJ...

This link is interestin tho, maybe someone listening or takin my Thunder'N'Lightning, Maybe just a coincidence, maybe!

http://www.topix.com/yp/lebanon-nh/l-37662576...

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1726 Dec 8, 2012
We Fade To Grey

&li st=PLJEChX1DEaM1rp-HtJx0RoDbxV P2hDWqy

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1727 Dec 8, 2012
Heat resistant particles could be used as a method of creating additional heat shielding in relation to tiles on space craft sprayed out during reentry into the atmospher!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1728 Dec 8, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowadays forensic experts can examine mobile footage in minute detail to determine if the object had a trail from combustion of fuel or exhibited noise that indicates turbines etc...

There are plenty of UFOs caught on film that defy explanation from the experts. So they fall back to swamp gas or the planet venus or good o'l reliable meteors...

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1729 Dec 8, 2012
Funny thing is for every person who says it cant be done there are just as many actually exploring the possibility

$250,000 for a decommisioned harrier for testing the possibility, for the militaries of the world its a snap!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1731 Dec 8, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowadays forensic experts can examine mobile footage in minute detail to determine if the object had a trail from combustion of fuel or exhibited noise that indicates turbines etc...
There are plenty of UFOs caught on film that defy explanation from the experts. So they fall back to swamp gas or the planet venus or good o'l reliable meteors...
Unless they using invisibility, I myself have identified 8 different forms of possible invisibility which I put online!

Its the ones you cant see!

I did see some footage of an invisible jet all you could see was the thrust coming out of invisible engines!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1732 Dec 8, 2012
I garantee there are more than one group out there who have used site suckers and downloaded the whole Wiki site!

Knowledge Is Power!

And Of Course A Record Of History!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1733 Dec 8, 2012
Remember to carry liquid o2 to keep the burners working at high altitudes

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1734 Dec 8, 2012
Interesting thing is that nasties out there causing me problems made me a person of interest which meant that every spy agency in the world looked at me, either piggy backing another spy agencies signal or hacking directly, I knew this and used it, which means everyone has my Idea's and while some are trying to block, others are developing it!

Funny That!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1735 Dec 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Up Late Brisbane Wed Adamt345 1
donald trump quotes Tue yuan 1
Kenyan for nice short Australian lady Dec 15 Swimo 1
G-20 leaders urged to help the most vulnerable,... Dec 15 nishan kohli 6
Australia Legal System TOTALLY CORRUPT. Dec 13 Joe 1
Shirtfront: What Abbot threatened to do to Puti... Dec 10 raw milk kills 3
Kiwis banned from joining Aussie Army (Apr '13) Dec 10 Stan Dandyliver 121
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:36 pm PST