Free Schapelle Corby

Mar 1, 2013 Full story: GroundReport.com 249

This case concerns Ms. Schapelle Corby, a then 27 year old Australian woman convicted of smuggling marijuana into Bali Indonesia in October 2004.

Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#250 Mar 17, 2013
She is better off staying in a Balinese jail, dope is a lot cheaper there than back home. Have you seen the prices here lately? Bloody criminal!!!

Since: Oct 12

Melbourne, Australia

#251 Mar 17, 2013
Let her out ASAP so she can stay in Bali with her new little Bali boyfriend! Next time we hear from her is when they found her dead with a needle in her arm and of course somebody framed her then too!!??
Patrick

Ashburn, VA

#252 Mar 17, 2013
what the heck.
Robert Two

Australia

#253 Mar 17, 2013
Patrick wrote:
what the heck.
I went to school with KATHY HECK she was a little sweetie.
Cewek Cantik

Denpasar, Indonesia

#254 Mar 17, 2013
Miss Corby should not complain, She is getting free accommodation and access to lots of handsome Indonesian men, plus all the narcotics she wants
and she should settle in for the duration of her sentence. Cop it sweet, Schapelle !
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#255 Mar 17, 2013
Cewek Cantik wrote:
Miss Corby should not complain, She is getting free accommodation and access to lots of handsome Indonesian men!
More likely many Indonesian men have access to Schappelle (it's not like she has any choice). The rareity of young attractive European women stuck in a Indonesian prison would mean every male guard would have a had a grope or worse. It's typical of third world countries that women's prisons are staffed by men.
LOL

Westmead, Australia

#256 Mar 18, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely many Indonesian men have access to Schappelle (it's not like she has any choice). The rareity of young attractive European women stuck in a Indonesian prison would mean every male guard would have a had a grope or worse. It's typical of third world countries that women's prisons are staffed by men.
You find her attractive?

I bet she's offering sex for dope.
LOL

Westmead, Australia

#257 Mar 18, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Eliarse, I am incompetent AND incontenent too!
Albino monkey troll.
Roy Reeves

Brisbane, Australia

#258 Mar 25, 2013
Evil Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping she would get death or at least die in jail from a overdose only because I dread the idea of her coming home to Australia to fame, book deals, television guest appearances, and an instant celebrity status amongst her many bogan sympathisers. Is that bad? I cannot be the only one who wishes this.
Evil Christian, what a pathetic creature you are. You know nothing about this case, or the Corby family. Get wise, visit www.expendable.tv and for goodness sake, show a little compassion, if you are capable of such a thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cock hungry? Jan 28 0435071810 - BRIS... 1
Skin bin hire Jan 28 frankandy314 2
How can I do to seduce and suck other straight ... Jan 26 Honryboy6969 2
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) Jan 26 josh 252
Brisbane girlies Jan 26 Steven 2
Nsa sex Jan 25 Majik 1
Dirty girls in Brisbane for sex (Feb '14) Jan 24 Bdogg 17
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:35 pm PST