Man faces felony charge for allegedly...

Man faces felony charge for allegedly pawning rented TV

There are 5 comments on the Richmond Register story from Jan 29, 2011, titled Man faces felony charge for allegedly pawning rented TV. In it, Richmond Register reports that:

A Richmond man is facing a felony theft charge after he police say he pawned a television he did not own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Register.

gator

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2011
How very stupid.
OLD PAL

Clarksville, TN

#2 Feb 1, 2011
VERY VERY STUPID.
Official

Clarksville, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2011
The stupidest aspect of this is in us tolerating it. If the company released an unsecured tv to someone, and they violated the contract, then this is a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

Not to mention only an idiot would rent a 200.00 dollar tv for 1200.00 in the first place.

Why people continue to hand these companys their money paying 3 an 4 times the price is beyond me.

Rental institutions are a blight on the butt of Richmond and should be ran out of town.
Know em

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2011
I know a couple who rented a tv from Colorama. They had it for 2 weeks and then SOLD it! It was 50 something inches and they sold it for $300. Of course the used the money to buy drugs. Trust me, they went around bragging to everyone about it. But, they will be caught. Someone has turned them in, BRIANNA AND NICK HOLLIMAN!
Know them too

AOL

#5 Feb 1, 2011
I know this crook him and his wife will do anything for a pill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All-Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town, GLT team up to get Trillium grant (Jan '11) May '16 canadas-inuit-needs 3
News Records tumble at Skipton machinery sale IT was... (Nov '15) Nov '15 other IT probs 1
News Ag-Pro Companies Acquires South Texas Implement... (Jul '15) Jul '15 txrunner 1
News COTA has traveled far in four decades (Dec '13) Jan '14 Shanikwah 5
News La. Farm Bureau honors 2013 Young Farmers and R... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
News Fair draws record-breaking crowds (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
News NWTF Announces Chevy Truck, Kentucky Elk Tag an... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
More from around the web