Building A Drug Case

Feb 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Valley Morning Star

For years, Jose Maria Carbajal Jr. moved thousands of pounds of marijuana through his Brooks County ranch, authorities allege.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2012
WOW

San Benito, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

And his family was quick to call him innocent. The truth is starting to surface. The family knew full well what he was doing, but they benefited as well, so why say any thing? The joke was on the Joker. I assume he won't be home for some time. See ya!
his parents hated him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

His butt buddies n jail r gonna love calling him by his middle name. Pack lots of ky jelly maria!
None ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Did juan go to jail that sux amandas better of then getting cheated on shes not a bad person she just loves someone who plays her maybe juan will finally relize he has a good women who has put up with tooooo much sh$* we have all been through it at some time in our life
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

WOW AND HE WIFE IS GOING TO GET CHARGED TOO. LONG AND INTERESTING ARTICLE...LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BE COMIG DOWN WITH HIM LOOKS LIKE IT..
Chica 77

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

HERE IS THE WEBSITE THATS SAYS IT ALL! http://www.themonitor.com/news/attack-47065-z...
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

He had to make his money some way
wtf

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

yup wrote:
He had to make his money some way
What is wrong with making money the right way? Get a job! He has a ranch? Then put some cattle on there and start working cows the way real ranchers do it. He got what he deserved and was a disgrace to ranchers around him.
wtf

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

I want to add that there has to be more to the story. Why would they want to kidnap Benny and Mo? I have yet to hear this happen on our side. I have heard that Benny is dirty. Could there be a connection to this?
what

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

is this carbajal originally from fal? what about his wife?
true

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

everybody knows that tacha was the one that put the finger on all of them. WHY HASEN"T ANYBODY LEFT THAT BITCH TEETHLESS?
Question

Sinton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Is it true that some drug dealers kidnapped Benny's Sister-in-Laws Brother(Tony's Wife) for a drug debt? I had heard that rumor, I think his last name is Perez from Realitos. Just wondering.
wtf

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Question wrote:
Is it true that some drug dealers kidnapped Benny's Sister-in-Laws Brother(Tony's Wife) for a drug debt? I had heard that rumor, I think his last name is Perez from Realitos. Just wondering.
Interesting. Maybe the feds need to investigate the city and county law enforcers.
go back to school

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

true wrote:
everybody knows that tacha was the one that put the finger on all of them. WHY HASEN"T ANYBODY LEFT THAT BITCH TEETHLESS?
...maybe more people should be pointing the finger so that all these idiots will go to jail and perhaps you should go back to school... its toothless not teethless
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

crazy
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

wtf wrote:
I want to add that there has to be more to the story. Why would they want to kidnap Benny and Mo? I have yet to hear this happen on our side. I have heard that Benny is dirty. Could there be a connection to this?
Benny s the one who launched the spotlight on this guy (and well now we know wut guy) to take th cake. Just to look at this guy once and u know he s crooked and hateful, get him out
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Read the story it goes on to say that his (family life) was n danger so he (benny) called in ice unit. shoot I only hope he gets wut he deserves. but I know he aint good. and as u read the article, notice he puffs himself up. He s a dirty crook and should not be in office

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent All-Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Search the All-Terrain Vehicles Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
COTA has traveled far in four decades (Dec '13) Jan '14 Shanikwah 5
La. Farm Bureau honors 2013 Young Farmers and R... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Fair draws record-breaking crowds (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
NWTF Announces Chevy Truck, Kentucky Elk Tag an... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
Utility vehicle and strimmers are taken (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
Possession of stolen goods/property (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
John Deere Gator Giveaway (Aug '13) Aug '13 Twin Portuguese Acres 1
•••
•••