In Cancun, it was apparent the future...

In Cancun, it was apparent the future had become the present. The danger is now

There are 4 comments on the Canada.com story from Feb 1, 2011, titled In Cancun, it was apparent the future had become the present. The danger is now. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Throughout the year, evidence of climate change mounted. Pakistan experienced its worst floods since 1929.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Paul

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 1, 2011
In Cancun, it was apparent that global cooling was a reality and that the entire world has seen through the UN's evil lies.

GloBULL waming does NOT EXIST

GOD is MOCKING the satanic UN.

More cold weather is on the way.
bronck burger

Fair Lawn, NJ

#2 Feb 2, 2011
ONCE AGAIN PAUL SPEAKS the TRUTH. GO AWAY USELESS UN.
I Want My Global Warming

Bridgewater, NJ

#3 Feb 2, 2011
You'd think Canada would welcome some warming. Most of their country might actually become inhabitable.

No one paid any attention to Cancun which has only increased the fevered pitch from the tree huggers. "Someone pay attention to us!"

BTW, Cancun had record cold during the conference in 2010. Can you say "irony"?

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#4 Feb 2, 2011
"Pakistan experienced its worst floods since 1929."
-
Which proves what?
Did glowbull warming cause the Pakistan floods of 1929?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All-Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town, GLT team up to get Trillium grant (Jan '11) May '16 canadas-inuit-needs 3
News Records tumble at Skipton machinery sale IT was... (Nov '15) Nov '15 other IT probs 1
News Ag-Pro Companies Acquires South Texas Implement... (Jul '15) Jul '15 txrunner 1
News COTA has traveled far in four decades (Dec '13) Jan '14 Shanikwah 5
News La. Farm Bureau honors 2013 Young Farmers and R... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
News Fair draws record-breaking crowds (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
News NWTF Announces Chevy Truck, Kentucky Elk Tag an... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joe 1
More from around the web