Why is Mulligans in Marietta not shut...

Why is Mulligans in Marietta not shut down yet?

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Earthly

Hollywood, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Mulligans Food and Spirits, 698 Roswell Street, Marietta, GA 30060 is obviously someone who expresses his hate for the melaninated race. Why is his business still around? So much for the 'Spirits' in it lol. Also, mexicans may be wetbacks but didnt the barbaric pirates come here to their land on Sea? 2 faced bastards suns of lucifer.
Mike_E

Norcross, GA

#2 Apr 10, 2011
I felt like I needed to shower just driving by the place. I think the combined IQ of the patrons barely made a 3 digit number. LoL
Dutch Weiner

Marietta, GA

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Mulligans cannot be shut down because of their signs due to that annoying little technicality called the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. I suppose Mulligans is still in business because enough people like the place for it to be profitable.
GDog

Raleigh, NC

#4 Aug 2, 2011
Freedom of Speech exists even when something is being said that is offensive

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2011
What does it say? And don't ALL races of humanity have melanin? What gives one race any right to claim on melanin?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
CorruptAtlanta

Atlanta, GA

#6 Aug 3, 2011
Dutch Weiner wrote:
Mulligans cannot be shut down because of their signs due to that annoying little technicality called the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. I suppose Mulligans is still in business because enough people like the place for it to be profitable.
In theory, the law prevails, HOWEVER, Atlanta city govt. STILL ALLOWS A ALL WHITE HATE GROUP (Buckhead Baseball) TO KICK OUT & HARASS A U.S. LAW ABIDING GAY CROSSDRESSER, simply for walking on the public sidewalk in a city of Atlanta public park. And even though Pres. Obama signed HATE CRIME LEGISLATION PROTECTION for transgendered/gay community, Atlanta continues to turn a blind eye. Personally, i can't afford to hire a jewish lawyer to take them to court, even though it would be a win/win case for me.
Old man

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Please inform me of what the sign says please?
PatrioticWhiteAm erican

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 3, 2011
Old man wrote:
Please inform me of what the sign says please?
This sign: http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-atl... You'r welcome!

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2011
So what's "Racist" about it?
Grobbbbbbbb
Old man

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2011
Thanks for putting the link up. I myself agree with the sign I think we need more people to put
more like it! We all think that way but most just won't say it!
J R Gillespie

Marietta, GA

#11 Aug 27, 2012
I hope the place, or any place, will never be shut down just because someone does not agree with the owners views. That would be Un-American, and a far worse sin than his self expression

besides.. border patrol eat free...
J R Gillespie

Marietta, GA

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Dutch Weiner wrote:
It is amazing how those who would readily step on someone like the owner of Mulligan's first amendment, are also the ones who readily whine whenever someone else steps on their rights.
crj

Calhoun, GA

#13 Aug 27, 2012
dat is stupid!!! white ppl lik to talk alot of bs!! dey complain about hispanics taking jobs and comin into dis country n blah blah blah!!! if white ppl werent so dang lazy maybe hispanics wouldnt come n get jobs!! and for u ignorant racist ppl not everyone dat is brown are mexicans!!! maybe yall should look it up b4 yall talk!!! n plus yall call hispanics wetbaks....f yall werent from dis country in d first place ur ancestors are wetbaks n dey took d Native Americans land!! dey r d only real Legal ppl in dis country!!!!! So i would stop talkin dat bs if i were u guys!!! N dat place sucks! obviously d owner of dat place is a ignorant person!!!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 27, 2012
crj wrote:
dat is stupid!!! white ppl lik to talk alot of bs!! dey complain about hispanics taking jobs and comin into dis country n blah blah blah!!! if white ppl werent so dang lazy maybe hispanics wouldnt come n get jobs!! and for u ignorant racist ppl not everyone dat is brown are mexicans!!! maybe yall should look it up b4 yall talk!!! n plus yall call hispanics wetbaks....f yall werent from dis country in d first place ur ancestors are wetbaks n dey took d Native Americans land!! dey r d only real Legal ppl in dis country!!!!! So i would stop talkin dat bs if i were u guys!!! N dat place sucks! obviously d owner of dat place is a ignorant person!!!

The jobs taken by Hispanic border jumpers by and large belonged to black Americans, not the white ones. As for this bar owner, like it or not, his rights are the same as any other American. In this case free speech, which clearly works in both directions. Get used to it. Your condensed version of history, while clearly supporting your bigoted agenda, is far from accurate. Do you also mean white people like Cortez, DeSoto and the like? If you hate white people just because they are white you are a racist.
Grobbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

#16 Aug 27, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The jobs taken by Hispanic border jumpers by and large belonged to black Americans, not the white ones. As for this bar owner, like it or not, his rights are the same as any other American. In this case free speech, which clearly works in both directions. Get used to it. Your condensed version of history, while clearly supporting your bigoted agenda, is far from accurate. Do you also mean white people like Cortez, DeSoto and the like? If you hate white people just because they are white you are a racist.
Grobbbbbbbb
I don't hate white people because they're white - I am white. I hate racist people. It's not the color, it's the attitude. You are the paragon of white racist trash. That crappy grin makes you look like the village idiot.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 28, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate white people because they're white - I am white. I hate racist people. It's not the color, it's the attitude. You are the paragon of white racist trash. That crappy grin makes you look like the village idiot.

Getting personal with me in an online forum is pure short bus thinking dude. I don't care what color an a s s h o l e might be since ALL colors seem to produce them. I don't have to look very far for living proof. If you think that I'm a paragon of white racist trash, it's clear you really don't have much experience in this part of the country. The people you hold up as examples don't seem to be using computers let alone posting regularly in forums.

What you are is an example of someone trying to squeeze the last breath of life out of white guilt. Good luck with that, because you are barking up the wrong tree. The white giant is waking up and isn't happy. What a glorious time Obama is bringing us all.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

#20 Aug 28, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting personal with me in an online forum is pure short bus thinking dude. I don't care what color an a s s h o l e might be since ALL colors seem to produce them. I don't have to look very far for living proof. If you think that I'm a paragon of white racist trash, it's clear you really don't have much experience in this part of the country. The people you hold up as examples don't seem to be using computers let alone posting regularly in forums.
What you are is an example of someone trying to squeeze the last breath of life out of white guilt. Good luck with that, because you are barking up the wrong tree. The white giant is waking up and isn't happy. What a glorious time Obama is bringing us all.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Sorry about your post. It's a load. You're a racist. I'm calling you out and that's it. Don't care what you or anyone else thinks.
Justgottasay

Blairsville, GA

#21 Aug 28, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
So what's "Racist" about it?
Grobbbbbbbb
I wasn't offended. I was motivated. How are Americans suppose to feel? Our elderly population has no safety net but we have provided one for non citizens!!!! That's not racist its about priorities. We owe our own citizens the freedom of this burden on our wallets. We come after the illegals. Go to traffic court in Gainesville and see the court stand up and address the Latinos first. We can't do enough for our troops but we need to dole out more and more for the illegals. What a crock. I love the sign.

Location hidden

#22 Aug 28, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your post. It's a load. You're a racist. I'm calling you out and that's it. Don't care what you or anyone else thinks.

If you don't care what I think why do you go through so much trouble to hunt down anything I post and add snarky, often unrelated comments? See, it's obvious you really do care a great deal what everyone thinks, as long as it keeps you in the game. No need to bother with facts when you have adopted a single train of bigoted thought. The only thing I am certain of is that you absolutely hate white Americans (even though you claim to be one) and anything at all said positive about white people. In your quest to discredit the opinions of others you only demonstrate your own fanatical failings. All that seems to "work" for you is playing the kinds of games that would have had you kicked off of a moderated system. Your childish, rude rantings serve no useful purpose in any of these discussions. I'm beginning to think you really are the basement king!
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

#23 Aug 28, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care what I think why do you go through so much trouble to hunt down anything I post and add snarky, often unrelated comments? See, it's obvious you really do care a great deal what everyone thinks, as long as it keeps you in the game. No need to bother with facts when you have adopted a single train of bigoted thought. The only thing I am certain of is that you absolutely hate white Americans (even though you claim to be one) and anything at all said positive about white people. In your quest to discredit the opinions of others you only demonstrate your own fanatical failings. All that seems to "work" for you is playing the kinds of games that would have had you kicked off of a moderated system. Your childish, rude rantings serve no useful purpose in any of these discussions. I'm beginning to think you really are the basement king!
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I don't like racists. In particular I don't like racists who either claim they aren't (lie) or are too stupid to realize it. I'm not here to fix anything or argue inane points with some of the dumbest people I've ever come across, I'm here to irritate you. If I could, I'd find a way to make you and your kind give it up and shut it up. In the meantime, why don't you trot over to littlenut's shack and watch him whip his imaginary slaves.

I'd also point out that you and your kind have this idea that... never mind, you'd never understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
janet jackson is back!!!! 1 hr hi 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Real Madrid 20,111
Black Judge Charged With Wife Abuse (May '11) 4 hr Citizen 5
Is this joke for a law enforcement officer... (Mar '13) 4 hr Citizen 17
News 'Empire' fans vie for spot in season 2 11 hr Belle Sexton 1
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 21 hr Ernie 116
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) Thu Spare Me 1,259
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages