Thousands to mourn King at funeral

Thousands to mourn King at funeral

There are 14 comments on the CBC News story from Feb 7, 2006, titled Thousands to mourn King at funeral. In it, CBC News reports that:

Four U.S. presidents will be among the 10,000 mourners expected to pack a Georgia church on Tuesday for the funeral of civil rights leader Coretta Scott King.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

christie holcomb

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2006
i am very sorry about your mother i know that you will miss her very much. i saw a picture of your mother that i cousin had at our church and i am proud to say that your mother was a very pretty woman. and i want to say to bernice that you look just like your mother be strong and hold on becuase your mother would want you to keep on doing the work that she and your father did that is the leacy that she left her for you to do.
martha karimi

Florence, SC

#2 Apr 17, 2006
Yolanda,Martin,Dexter and Bernice
It is an honour to see the children of the king family so strong...so Beautiful.
Your lives have been in the limelight all your lives and I will nover understand how that feels.
Your mother was a Beautiful woman...and you all resemble her in your own special way..
Death is painful..but what a Joy to know that she is in Heaven with Jesus.
Bernice you are an inspiration.You have done the unbelievable and to see you stand up and speak on your mothers funeral moved the world.Thank you Hon..you are a strong woman.I pray that the Power of our Lord Jesus Christ will Strengthen you as you live day by day.
Stay Strong in the Lord and Believe in His promises...He is Faithful and will never leave you nor forsake you..
May the Lord Bless the King Family....
Sherman

Downey, CA

#10 Feb 16, 2014
Justin igger wrote:
did Martin ever apoigize to Coretta after infecting her with gonorhearra he caught from his White Prostitutes, Let's stop making a martyr out of this negro Hoormaster. This Communist piece of black scum is equal to the racist murderser Mandela. Let both fry in Hell. White Pride World Wide.
White pride? You?

What a joke. Useless, stupid white trash.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 16, 2014
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
White pride? You?
What a joke. Useless, stupid white trash.

“They all live in a small part of a big city.
The rest is paradise.”
Spare us the feigned indignity racist fat boy. We have your number.
Justin igger

Little Switzerland, NC

#12 Feb 17, 2014
christie holcomb wrote:
i am very sorry about your mother i know that you will miss her very much. i saw a picture of your mother that i cousin had at our church and i am proud to say that your mother was a very pretty woman. and i want to say to bernice that you look just like your mother be strong and hold on becuase your mother would want you to keep on doing the work that she and your father did that is the leacy that she left her for you to do.
Yes indeed, keep on stirring up your fellow N!gs, it's your heritage.
Jesse

Lyons, GA

#13 Feb 17, 2014
Thank you James Earl Ray.
Jesse

Lyons, GA

#14 Feb 17, 2014
Thank you JER
Justin igger

Little Switzerland, NC

#15 Feb 17, 2014
James Earl Ray we thank you for ridding the world of this Negro Communist rabble rouser.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#16 Feb 17, 2014
Squabbling a$$ ni$$ers. Mlkoon III trying to sell daddies shiy for crack.
Racist

New York, NY

#18 Feb 18, 2014
There ain't nothing quite as worthless as a white girl with a greasy moon coon
Justin igger

Little Switzerland, NC

#19 Feb 18, 2014
I went to the Marchin" looter Koon statue in Washington and took a long satisfying piss on it's leg.
Realist

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2014
Justin igger wrote:
I went to the Marchin" looter Koon statue in Washington and took a long satisfying piss on it's leg.
Get a life you foolish cracka.
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#21 Feb 18, 2014
RIP Sister Coretta Scott King.
Justin igger

Little Switzerland, NC

#23 Feb 18, 2014
Timothy wrote:
RIP Sister Coretta Scott King.
I think she croaked from the AIDS Martin gave her, he caught it from one of his prostitutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Well Well 20,708
Review: RS Andrews Company 4 hr Doravillian 5
Trump's No Racist 15 hr Mike P 2
News Thieves steal donated Christmas toys meant for ... 17 hr Tolermans crime t... 3
Papa John's Pizza FOOD POISONING! Not using nat... 17 hr Tolerman 12
I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost and will never be... Thu George 7
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... Thu George 56

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages