Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan Campaign Launch...

Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan Campaign Launches 'Mediscare' Robocall

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
The campaign of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and running mate Paul Ryan is running a robocall accusing President Barack Obama of "changing Medicare forever."

"Some think Obamacare is the same as free health care, but nothing is free," a voice says in the recorded message. "Obama is raiding $716 billion from Medicare, changing the program forever -- taxing wheel chairs and pacemakers, raising taxes on families making less than $120,000. Free health care comes at a very high price. The Romney-Ryan plan will restore Medicare funding, and protect and strengthen the program for the next generation."

The attack refers to the reduction of $716 billion in Medicare's rate of growth in the Affordable Care Act. According to Medicare actuaries, the cuts extend the life of the program's trust fund from 2016 to 2024. The reduction does not target beneficiaries, but rather cuts subsidies to private Medicare Advantage plans and payments to hospitals and other providers. Ryan also included those savings in his own budget proposal.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Can you believe this is the plan romney/ryan has come up for america,we are all in trouble with this nut at the wheel !!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Drake Town, GA

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Why do you keep talking to yourself, but if you must continue, explain why obama took 716 billion dollars out of medicare.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#4 Sep 4, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Why do you keep talking to yourself, but if you must continue, explain why obama took 716 billion dollars out of medicare.
That's not truth ! Let me know when you and paul ryan stop lying and I will be glad to explain any truth's

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not truth ! Let me know when you and paul ryan stop lying and I will be glad to explain any truth's
Tell us all the truth, and while you are at it, tell us your evidence in supprt of your claims against Lighteredknot.

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Lie #3
OBAMA SAYS ROMNEY’S MEDICARE PLAN WOULD COST SENIORS $6,000 A YEAR

The Truth
Obama acknowledged that the GOP Medicare plan, authored by Romney running mate Paul Ryan, has been changed. But he still clung to an outdated estimate of an earlier version of the plan, claiming it will cost seniors an extra $6,000 a year. Obama is still the only President, or candidate to take money out of Medicare.
lighteredknot

Whittier, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all the truth, and while you are at it, tell us your evidence in supprt of your claims against Lighteredknot.
What claims?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 17 min Faith01 366
Good Old Boy System of Hiring in Georgia 8 hr wjabbe 9
snitch!!!! 11 hr tree fiddy 10
If only you picked your own cotton 14 hr that thar goat is... 25
We believe that Obama should be strung up ... 18 hr Enos Slaughter 4
Michael Angelo was the greatest painter of all ... Wed Raymond 14
Black Bike Week Trashes Myrtle Beach, SC (May '11) Wed Cheech 24
More from around the web

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE