Romney Want's To Send US Troops To Iran

Romney Want's To Send US Troops To Iran

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Mitt Romney used Sunday morning -- prime TV time for politics -- to depart from his core message about fixing the economy to tout a bare-knuckled foreign policy approach that would include “crippling sanctions” on Iran.
The Republican presidential nominee also was critical of President Obama’s handling of Iran, which is moving toward nuclear capability.
“The president hasn’t drawn us any further away from a nuclear Iran,” Romney said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.“That’s his greatest (foreign policy) failure.”
Romney said Obama’s mistake was coming into office trying to comprise with Iran’s leaders, instead of confronting them.
“I will have a very different approach with regard to Iran,” including “crippling sanctions that should have been put in place long ago,” he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/09/ro...
ussurf

York, PA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Romney will have us engaged in another war, because he lacks experience in foreign policy.
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
That fool will go over sea's with his lack of experience and start a world war by saying the wrong thing !!!
ussurf

York, PA

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Yeah man! He definitely has hoof in mouth disease.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Based on Obama's latest snub of Israel, he will cause the war.

U.S. President Barack Obama Refuses Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Meeting.
ussurf

York, PA

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Based on What wrote:
Based on Obama's latest snub of Israel, he will cause the war.
U.S. President Barack Obama Refuses Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Meeting.
No Israel wont fight us, but they may fight their own war, wouldn't that be nice for a change.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#8 Sep 11, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>No Israel wont fight us, but they may fight their own war, wouldn't that be nice for a change.
I'm tired of the US being at fault here, or anywhere. The US State Department apologizes for the stuff in Egypt today, that is disgraceful. Iran holding the US and Israel hostage against each other. I say let Israel blow the hell out of Iran, and we will support them. Iraq, Afghanistan, quit pussyfooting around, both fronts should have been over within a year. Any attack on any US entity, or it's allies, must be dealt with quickly, decisively, leaving no doubt telling others to back off.

Romney has no foreign policy? Niether does Obama. That is why we have "agencies" to deal with this stuff, let them deal with it.

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
That fool will go over sea's with his lack of experience and start a world war by saying the wrong thing !!!
Obama is such an expert on world crisis. This guy never even operated a lemon aid stand. The biggest thing he has ever done before he was elected senator was being a community organizer.He didn't even stay a senator long enough to do squat.

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#10 Sep 11, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Romney will have us engaged in another war, because he lacks experience in foreign policy.
If there is a war with Iran it is because Obama didn't stand up to Iran and help the Iranian people overthrow its current government 2 years ago. They Iranian people begged for the U.S. to help them but Obama ignored them and look at what we have going on now.
Iran has threatened us and Israel. Obama just keeps on ignoring them and someday in the near future Iran will launch a missile off a tanker off our coast. They will fire a nuclear bomb off about 150 miles up in our upper atmosphere. This will be used as an electromagnetic pulse bomb. It will totally destroy our whole electrical system and not one computer, solid state component or electronic ignition in cars will work. This country will have no electricity and will take at least 4 years to restore the electrical grid. So do you just want Obama sitting there and waiting on this or Romney to take some sort of action to stop them? Do you want to starve to death? I don't think that you are a fool. So answer wisely.
ussurf

York, PA

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Give me a break! The United States does not need another war right now we are in a financial bind.Let me explain,We can not afford a war.

If the US and or any other country has problems with Iran then they need to solve those problems very quietly,carefully and with the utmost diligence.

Of course whom ever handled the problem would have to remain anonymous.As in they could not write a detailed description of events in paperback form after the fact.
RWC

Dallas, TX

#13 Sep 12, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Give me a break! The United States does not need another war right now we are in a financial bind.Let me explain,We can not afford a war.
If the US and or any other country has problems with Iran then they need to solve those problems very quietly,carefully and with the utmost diligence.
Of course whom ever handled the problem would have to remain anonymous.As in they could not write a detailed description of events in paperback form after the fact.
No country needs a war, but there are factions out there that want to make war with the US. We have the technology and resources to put them down quickly. Yes, "innocent" lives would be lost. Maybe then these "innocent" people will quit providing refuge to these radical nutcases.
ussurf

York, PA

#14 Sep 12, 2012
It is not about need, want, desire,or honor, it is about the fact that we can not afford another war.(period)
People need to come to the realization that provoking our country to war is just a trap.It is a way to break down the financial security of the USA and bleed us dry.
Start thinking with your head,swallow your pride and anger, for fear that arrogance itself will bring our country to ruination.Wait, heal the economy, strengthen the people,and remember money is power,make money.After we become more stable as a nation, we can secure our interest abroad through production,exports and import taxation.
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#15 Sep 12, 2012
RWC wrote:
<quoted text>
No country needs a war, but there are factions out there that want to make war with the US. We have the technology and resources to put them down quickly. Yes, "innocent" lives would be lost. Maybe then these "innocent" people will quit providing refuge to these radical nutcases.
Are you willing to serve in the military and go to Iran on the first wave ????
Have you ever served? Are you like Romney and his sons,got the mouth but not the nerve ???
RWC

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to serve in the military and go to Iran on the first wave ????
Have you ever served? Are you like Romney and his sons,got the mouth but not the nerve ???
I would go if called, I did serve.
ussurf

York, PA

#18 Sep 12, 2012
RWC wrote:
<quoted text>
I would go if called, I did serve.
Thank-You for serving!
ussurf

York, PA

#19 Sep 12, 2012
RWC wrote:
<quoted text>
No country needs a war, but there are factions out there that want to make war with the US. We have the technology and resources to put them down quickly. Yes, "innocent" lives would be lost. Maybe then these "innocent" people will quit providing refuge to these radical nutcases.
RWC you said it all when you said,Technology,there is nothing more to say. Apologize, lick your lips, and blast their azz!
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#20 Sep 12, 2012
Romney running his mouth on oversea's affaire's again,we all know what happen in london when he open his mouth there,he managed to piss off our friends,and now he is at it again....thank God for President Obama cool head when it come's to heated-up matters !!!!

Romney is going to get a lot of american military killed with his big mouth !!

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#21 Sep 12, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
Romney running his mouth on oversea's affaire's again,we all know what happen in london when he open his mouth there,he managed to piss off our friends,and now he is at it again....thank God for President Obama cool head when it come's to heated-up matters !!!!
Romney is going to get a lot of american military killed with his big mouth !!
What is going to get a lot of Americans killed is the fact that the U.S. is not stopping Iran in their tracks. Didn't you read my earlier post about an EMP weapon? It only takes one detonated 150 miles above our country. We will have no electricity, nothing that is controlled by solid state devices. No refrigeration, no way to pump gas, no automobiles, no way to pump drinking water, no way to do anything that we now take for granted. Everything will be fried. How will we survive without anything? Iran has already threatened us several times. Do you just want to sit there like a dope and wait on them to destroy our country and kill off 90% of our population? Are you that stupid or are you Islamic?

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#22 Sep 12, 2012
The thread I am refering to to is #10.
ussurf

York, PA

#23 Sep 12, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a war with Iran it is because Obama didn't stand up to Iran and help the Iranian people overthrow its current government 2 years ago. They Iranian people begged for the U.S. to help them but Obama ignored them and look at what we have going on now.
Iran has threatened us and Israel. Obama just keeps on ignoring them and someday in the near future Iran will launch a missile off a tanker off our coast. They will fire a nuclear bomb off about 150 miles up in our upper atmosphere. This will be used as an electromagnetic pulse bomb. It will totally destroy our whole electrical system and not one computer, solid state component or electronic ignition in cars will work. This country will have no electricity and will take at least 4 years to restore the electrical grid. So do you just want Obama sitting there and waiting on this or Romney to take some sort of action to stop them? Do you want to starve to death? I don't think that you are a fool. So answer wisely.
Don't worry,the missile will never get off the launch pad, Allah will intervene,and all will be well in the middle east.All that you seek is in the Quran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 8 min Don Barros Serrano 2,034
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 7 hr Judgement coming 193
Trump Rally Atlanta 12 hr The Doo Dah Man 1
Hillary For Prison Video 13 hr NewsMax 1
Why Black Women wont date White Men in the ATL (May '11) 21 hr Bigtwins1 34
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) Sat sunnyt 53
Augusta Chronicle Claims Fall Short Tabloid New... Sat sallie james 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages