sadra

Fishers, IN

#74 Jan 28, 2008
Email me wrote:
Hey I got the bookf from dimeadozenzone.com and abiggerbooty.com . Anyone wants it email me at: numbertenbooger@yahoo.com. They are full of shit so don't get to excited! To be honest, the only thing that worked for me was from.. um.. http://getabiggerbutt.com . It was a book. My scanner is broken but I might have it next week! It's pretty cheap if you can't wait. I'll try to reply fast :0)
i want dime a dozen, can you send it to sadracoleman@yahoo.com please
sadra

Fishers, IN

#75 Jan 28, 2008
New Found Curves wrote:
Hi, My name is Camilla and I am the owner of NewFoundCurves formerly known as BeautifulYou, which I began about five months ago. I don't know how Tiera conducts her business but I can say one thing for sure: Damita is a hater and she is full of lies.
When I first began selling my e-books on ebay, my auctions were ended beause someone wrote ebay claiming I practiced copyright infringement. I was a little mad, but I understand there are haters out there and calmly contacted ebay back about the matter. THEY FOUND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE,SO THEY REINSTATED MY AUCTION. My first week alone I racked in 500.00. why? cuz I put out quality material and not some common sense material. squats and fattening food? boooo. I put up another auction, and yet again, it was taken off because someone contacted them about my auction. This time they gave me a name: Damita Collier. They suggested that I contact her on the matter. I did in a very professional way. I calmly asked her to cease and disist or appropriate action will be taken upon her company due to slander. I have not recieved a response from her. SO I DARE HER TO COME UP IN HERE ACTING CRAZY, WHEN SHE CANNOT EVEN RESPOND TO MY EMAIL.
Its time for me to vent:
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY CLIENTS DONE COME TO ME AND SAID YOUR E-BOOK WAS PURE BULLSHIT AND MINE WAS REALLY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL. HOW IN THE BLUE HELL WOULD I HAVE COPIED YOURS IF THEY TOLD ME THAT?! GURL BOO, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO COPYRIGHT INFO ON A BIGGER BUTT? ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS COMMON SENSE SHIT? THATS LIKE SOMEONE THROWIN OUT AN EBOOK ON BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND TELLING THEM TO GO ON BIRTH CONTROL AND COPYRIGHTING THAT SHIT!!!!!!! YOUR SHIT WILL NOT HOLD WATER IN COURT, SO DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR FUCKIN TIME GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A REAL JOB IF YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY. IF YO WANT MORE CLIENTS, HOW ABOUT DEVELOPING A GOOD E-BOOK SO THAT THEY CAN TELL THEIR FRIENDS, AND THEIR FRIENDS CAN TELL THEIR FRIENDS, AND SO ON, INSTEAD OF THROWIN OUT BULLSHIT AND TEARING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. BABYGURL I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB, I HUSTLE LACE WIGS (TOP QUALITY LACE WIGS), AND I HUSTLE THESE EBOOKS. BITCH IM ON MY GRAND HUSTLE, BUT I HUSTLE QUALITY SHIT WHICH IS GOING TO GIVE ME MORE AND MORE CLIENTS. I KNOW YOUR ASS BOUGHT MY EBOOK,SO I DARE YOU TO PUT MY INFO IN YOUR EBOOK. MY FRIEND HAS YOR LITTLE RAGGEDY EBOOK FROM A WHILE BACK, SO ALL I GOTTA DO IS TAKE HERS AND GET A NEW ONE, AND IF ANY INFO IS ADDED AND ITS THE SAME AS MINE, PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT REAL TALK....BECAUSE SOME OF MY INFO IS NOT COMMON SENSE SHIT. BUT POINTBLANKPERIOD GET OFF YUR O SO FUKIN LAME ASS AND GET A JOB!
how do i order camillas boo send email to sadracoleman@yahoo.com
Martha

AOL

#76 Jan 29, 2008
ok ladies, lets think about this...the person saying the ebook was full of sh*t is telling you to buy from another site...then she is giving away "FREE" copies of the competitor's book...does that even make sense!? You should see that she is trying to sabatoge her competition by giving away a free (most likely inaccurate or incomplete) book...just think about it...
kalynn

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#77 Jan 31, 2008
i'm kinda skinny. everyone is always asking me do i ever eat. i want to be able to gain thighs, calves, and booty. email me if you know at leats 2 solutions that really works.
kalynn_holland@yahoo.com
sexii

Wilmington, DE

#78 Feb 1, 2008
Amber wrote:
Beforehand I'd like to clarify a few things.
#1 For some reason people on this forum think all success stories are advertising.
#2 I am a well known fitness trainer who was researching ways to get a bigger butt and came across this forum. My African-American clients are always asking "How do I make it fatter, not just rounder?" thus not my area of expertise. I was emailed The System by a girl on this very forum for free. Please understand I AM NOT in collaboration with anyone. I am here to share my results, since some people were as skeptical as I was. You have to give credit when it's due.
12/17/2007 - Started The System with a butt measurement of 43". Drank Chocolate Soy Milk (Morning/Night). Consumed estrogen rich food with daily low fat meals. Did specific butt targeted exercise routine daily. Stayed away from forbidden food as described. Repeated 5x per week M-F.
12/28/2007 - Continued The System, recorded butt measurement of 44.5".
01/18/2008 - Finished The System, recorded butt measurement of 46.5". Thus proving The System by Dime a Dozen legitimate. That is a recorded 4.5 inches of new butt with 25 days of work. I will be teaching these same tactics & routine in my classes. Also I will be posting this same comment in other forums on Topix.com to silence the rumors of negativity. I suggest you girls get it for free like I did or wait on your copy to arrive. Most people on here say it just takes a while to arrive. So they are not a scam.
If Dime a Dozen was scamming people PayPal and Google would not have let them accept credit cards for so long. We all know they close scam accounts down, thus Dime a Dozen must be doing something right. Which they are, I can honestly say I have a HUGE butt now yet I'm Caucasian.
Notes: You will lose weight in your upper body using The System, although you will gain weight in your lower body. I.e.: Butt, hips, thighs and calves. If you do not stick to the instructions it may not work as well due to the fact it was intense. Last keep faith in yourself and God.
Hi, Amber can u please send me a copy of the system to sexiimamie518@yahoo.com i would really appreciate it
Patricia

Helsinki, Finland

#79 Feb 2, 2008
hahahahhahahhahahahahahahah :D
What's wrong with ppl? if u wanna get a bigger ass just work out. There are specific workouts u can do that makes the muscles in ur bottom grow bigger. just like every other muscle u work out.
Go 2 d gym, talk with a trainer n do sumtin. Payin for any book, to read abut it, isn't gonna help u out. I am brasilian, n my cousine had the same problem, she just got with the program n now she looks bootyliciouse :)
Cummon girls, all just step up n work dat ass ;)
Just In

Alameda, CA

#80 Feb 4, 2008
Amber wrote:
Beforehand I'd like to clarify a few things.
#1 For some reason people on this forum think all success stories are advertising.
#2 I am a well known fitness trainer who was researching ways to get a bigger butt and came across this forum. My African-American clients are always asking "How do I make it fatter, not just rounder?" thus not my area of expertise. I was emailed The System by a girl on this very forum for free. Please understand I AM NOT in collaboration with anyone. I am here to share my results, since some people were as skeptical as I was. You have to give credit when it's due.
12/17/2007 - Started The System with a butt measurement of 43". Drank Chocolate Soy Milk (Morning/Night). Consumed estrogen rich food with daily low fat meals. Did specific butt targeted exercise routine daily. Stayed away from forbidden food as described. Repeated 5x per week M-F.
12/28/2007 - Continued The System, recorded butt measurement of 44.5".
01/18/2008 - Finished The System, recorded butt measurement of 46.5". Thus proving The System by Dime a Dozen legitimate. That is a recorded 4.5 inches of new butt with 25 days of work. I will be teaching these same tactics & routine in my classes. Also I will be posting this same comment in other forums on Topix.com to silence the rumors of negativity. I suggest you girls get it for free like I did or wait on your copy to arrive. Most people on here say it just takes a while to arrive. So they are not a scam.
If Dime a Dozen was scamming people PayPal and Google would not have let them accept credit cards for so long. We all know they close scam accounts down, thus Dime a Dozen must be doing something right. Which they are, I can honestly say I have a HUGE butt now yet I'm Caucasian.
Notes: You will lose weight in your upper body using The System, although you will gain weight in your lower body. I.e.: Butt, hips, thighs and calves. If you do not stick to the instructions it may not work as well due to the fact it was intense. Last keep faith in yourself and God.
hey i have bought the system and i am having trouble using it can you tell me your EXACT workout and eating plan if you could that would be great! the book is so confusing the excersises are killing my legs like crazy! and i dont want to do it wrong. pleeeassse help me!!!

Since: Nov 07

Williston, FL

#81 Feb 4, 2008
Just In wrote:
<quoted text>
hey i have bought the system and i am having trouble using it can you tell me your EXACT workout and eating plan if you could that would be great! the book is so confusing the excersises are killing my legs like crazy! and i dont want to do it wrong. pleeeassse help me!!!
U doin em right! I thought I was gon die hen I first started. If its burnin its workin. If it dont start burnin by the time u finish the set, then u aint doin em right...Shit i had 2 stop doin da standin kick backs cuz my back would hurt. Do the exercises that u get a good ass and thigh burning from!
i candi

Louisville, KY

#82 Feb 6, 2008
what the web address for the system so i can order it
Just In

Pleasanton, CA

#83 Feb 6, 2008
liljane wrote:
<quoted text>
U doin em right! I thought I was gon die hen I first started. If its burnin its workin. If it dont start burnin by the time u finish the set, then u aint doin em right...Shit i had 2 stop doin da standin kick backs cuz my back would hurt. Do the exercises that u get a good ass and thigh burning from!
one more question.. sorry.. um can you do other workouts while doing these excercises? i gained a little weight lol. so i need to lose it. i was wondering if it would effect my butt.. let me know. thank you!!

Since: Feb 08

Grovetown, GA

#84 Feb 7, 2008
can someone send mea copy of the boo 2 roarfreelion@yahoo.com i wuld tuly appreciate it
Literary Author

AOL

#85 Feb 7, 2008
I was searching the web to find information on getting a bigger butt, but after seeing this forum I have decided against buying any book that either one of you wrote. This is bad publicity. And if anyone in my networking circle brings up either one of your books or names I will be sure to advise them to seek advice elsewhere. Both of you ladies handled your business just like little girls. thanks but no thanks.
Clariysa

AOL

#86 Feb 9, 2008
Hey. Well I ordered from dime a dozen 1 month ago and still nothing. I found a website after some searching called thehourglassfigure.com . They sell the book for about the same price as dime a dozen and a ebook for just getting a bigger butt for $15. That's the one I bought. I really like it. I only been using it for one week and my booty is sitting higher and rounder. I only do it 3-4 times a week. Does anyone know if dime a dozen offers refunds if the package is not open? I think I'l just stick to this. Also, does anyone know of some one named biggerbetter or something? I ran into her on this forum a few weeks ago but can not seem to find the forum.
Sylvia

Netcong, NJ

#87 Feb 9, 2008
hey can u please email me THE SYSTEM too i really need it badly my address is jsj861@yahoo.com please write in the subject THE SYSTAM thank you. and i was also wondering... i started doing squats everyday about 20 at first and then 40 everyday because i was told that it makes your butt firma nd toned but not loose it. in my case itz the opposite! i actually lost my butt! can someone please tell me why this has happened?
Moe

Chester, VA

#88 Feb 10, 2008
Which system works? I am a mother of 3 and my last child left me with big breast but a little booty, I just want to know which system is better. I am willing to buy it, because THE women who do write these e-books had to have gone through what we are going through! NO ASSATAALL!! lol, they took the time to do the research so I ain't mad at you! Make yo money girls!! So if anyone can shed some light on which e-book actually works?
Eva

Waukesha, WI

#89 Feb 10, 2008
uh yeah if somebody could PLEASE send me The System from Dime A Dozen I would TOTALLY appreciate it!! I ordered it on January 19th, and still nothing. I contacted them on the 29th to check the status of my order, and nobody responded even after like 4 tries! I REALLY hope it isn't a scam. Because $50 man! DOWN THE TOILET if it was.=( And I agree with most of you, Damita's e-book is completely worthless.

e-mail: adanevamimi@peoplepc.com

thanks sooooooo much people!!!
Smarie

AOL

#90 Feb 10, 2008
Can someone send me a copy of Get A bigger Butt ebook glamourouzgal@aol.com
Smarie

AOL

#91 Feb 10, 2008
Thick n Juicey_Now What wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what really made me mad you selling yo own book & giving away dimeadozens for free....bitch we know its you...you the same lil theiving bitch from texas with a diff name..stupid hoe
Can you email me get a bigger butt ebook if you can glamourouzgal@aol.com
Shaniqua

AOL

#92 Feb 12, 2008
Hey yall. Well honestly I tried getabiggerbutt.com an on the realz it worked. The reason I tried it because I was flat and flabby. It smoothed my booty out and added some inches like they said it would. I mean us African American girls don't really got the sexy big booty yall think we have. It's more like flab and cellulite. Me I was flat, flabby, and cellulite. I like my butt now, just in time for spring LOL!
Shaniqua

AOL

#93 Feb 12, 2008
By the way, I tried dimeadozen and stuck to it for 38 days to be exact. All I did was lose weight. I lost weight everywhere. I pushed myself, motivated myself, EVERYTHING! I felt pissed and she didn't reply when I asked for my money back. It was a complete waste of my time. I really felt good going in and stupid for believing these advertisers going out. All yall advertising and cursing people out need to stop. You are mainly working for dimeadozen because I know for a fact all it does is make you flatter then what you were. Yeah, maybe rounder, but smaller too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group identifies 3rd US aid worker with Ebola 4 hr vote no gay 1
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 4 hr vote no gay 1
Not Dead Dale misses top 10 5 hr Dea dale 2
The Mythic World of Women's Studies 5 hr lgbt is silly 1
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 6 hr Dead Dale 203
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Chuck 19,222
Congressman Hank Johnson 18 hr tippy 2
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••