Next Last
Damita

Sarasota, FL

#4 Oct 22, 2007
P.S. My Lawyer WILL be contacting you!

Since: Nov 07

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Nov 19, 2007
I have the book "the System" which I purchased online. Damita, your ebook,(if u want 2 call it a book is a mere dissapointment) It was emailed to me by a friendly forum user. I've been using the system going on my 3rd week today and I have seen a difference and growth in my booty. If I had paid for your ebook Damita, I would have felt scammed. You need to spend more time researching the information you are selling and less time trying to cut down someone else. The books a r COMPLETELY different and u ought 2 b ashamed of urself Damita w/ all ur bullshit! Stop hatin...JEALOUSY is not an attractive trait no matter how big ur ass is!!!! LOL. all hail the SYSTEM!!!! Damita, your ebook is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley

Clinton Township, MI

#8 Nov 20, 2007
I'm still waiting on my book but you say it works huh? I have Damita's ebook and to say the least...it really didn't work for me or maybe I didn't give it enough time. I'm not going to bad mouth the girl because that's just not me but what works for one person doesn't necessarily means it works for the other. I would like my order ("The System") to come so I can see what the difference in the two is. I'm gonna give a couple more weeks but after that, I'm requesting my money back.
liljane wrote:
I have the book "the System" which I purchased online. Damita, your ebook,(if u want 2 call it a book is a mere dissapointment) It was emailed to me by a friendly forum user. I've been using the system going on my 3rd week today and I have seen a difference and growth in my booty. If I had paid for your ebook Damita, I would have felt scammed. You need to spend more time researching the information you are selling and less time trying to cut down someone else. The books a r COMPLETELY different and u ought 2 b ashamed of urself Damita w/ all ur bullshit! Stop hatin...JEALOUSY is not an attractive trait no matter how big ur ass is!!!! LOL. all hail the SYSTEM!!!! Damita, your ebook is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 07

Parlin, NJ

#11 Nov 20, 2007
Ashley wrote:
I'm still waiting on my book but you say it works huh? I have Damita's ebook and to say the least...it really didn't work for me or maybe I didn't give it enough time. I'm not going to bad mouth the girl because that's just not me but what works for one person doesn't necessarily means it works for the other. I would like my order ("The System") to come so I can see what the difference in the two is. I'm gonna give a couple more weeks but after that, I'm
requesting my money back.
<quoted text>
took mine bout 3 to 4 weeks to arrive. I had 4gotten about it when it finally came, but if u do the xercises, u should definitely start to notice a difference...good luck to u.
John

Richmond, VA

#12 Nov 20, 2007
There are a lot of women out there with a big booty. Ask them how they got it, and they will tell you they don't know, but it was easy.
Dee

Cartersville, GA

#14 Nov 26, 2007
I'll be the judge, Liljane send me a copy to [email protected] :) I'll settle this right now!
liljane wrote:
lashonda

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Dec 6, 2007
shutup v london from chicago listen bitch u a bitch ass slut cause that shit works i had it for 2 weeks and i look like i have implants. oh yeah and i saw ya mothers fsce on ebay tryin to sell herself
New Found Curves

Forest, VA

#17 Dec 7, 2007
Hi, My name is Camilla and I am the owner of NewFoundCurves formerly known as BeautifulYou, which I began about five months ago. I don't know how Tiera conducts her business but I can say one thing for sure: Damita is a hater and she is full of lies.
When I first began selling my e-books on ebay, my auctions were ended beause someone wrote ebay claiming I practiced copyright infringement. I was a little mad, but I understand there are haters out there and calmly contacted ebay back about the matter. THEY FOUND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE,SO THEY REINSTATED MY AUCTION. My first week alone I racked in 500.00. why? cuz I put out quality material and not some common sense material. squats and fattening food? boooo. I put up another auction, and yet again, it was taken off because someone contacted them about my auction. This time they gave me a name: Damita Collier. They suggested that I contact her on the matter. I did in a very professional way. I calmly asked her to cease and disist or appropriate action will be taken upon her company due to slander. I have not recieved a response from her. SO I DARE HER TO COME UP IN HERE ACTING CRAZY, WHEN SHE CANNOT EVEN RESPOND TO MY EMAIL.

Its time for me to vent:

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY CLIENTS DONE COME TO ME AND SAID YOUR E-BOOK WAS PURE BULLSHIT AND MINE WAS REALLY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL. HOW IN THE BLUE HELL WOULD I HAVE COPIED YOURS IF THEY TOLD ME THAT?! GURL BOO, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO COPYRIGHT INFO ON A BIGGER BUTT? ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS COMMON SENSE SHIT? THATS LIKE SOMEONE THROWIN OUT AN EBOOK ON BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND TELLING THEM TO GO ON BIRTH CONTROL AND COPYRIGHTING THAT SHIT!!!!!!! YOUR SHIT WILL NOT HOLD WATER IN COURT, SO DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR FUCKIN TIME GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A REAL JOB IF YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY. IF YO WANT MORE CLIENTS, HOW ABOUT DEVELOPING A GOOD E-BOOK SO THAT THEY CAN TELL THEIR FRIENDS, AND THEIR FRIENDS CAN TELL THEIR FRIENDS, AND SO ON, INSTEAD OF THROWIN OUT BULLSHIT AND TEARING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. BABYGURL I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB, I HUSTLE LACE WIGS (TOP QUALITY LACE WIGS), AND I HUSTLE THESE EBOOKS. BITCH IM ON MY GRAND HUSTLE, BUT I HUSTLE QUALITY SHIT WHICH IS GOING TO GIVE ME MORE AND MORE CLIENTS. I KNOW YOUR ASS BOUGHT MY EBOOK,SO I DARE YOU TO PUT MY INFO IN YOUR EBOOK. MY FRIEND HAS YOR LITTLE RAGGEDY EBOOK FROM A WHILE BACK, SO ALL I GOTTA DO IS TAKE HERS AND GET A NEW ONE, AND IF ANY INFO IS ADDED AND ITS THE SAME AS MINE, PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT REAL TALK....BECAUSE SOME OF MY INFO IS NOT COMMON SENSE SHIT. BUT POINTBLANKPERIOD GET OFF YUR O SO FUKIN LAME ASS AND GET A JOB!
NATE C-VILLE

Bronx, NY

#18 Dec 8, 2007
thats not cool man i like a woman just the way she is
Danita

Rocky River, OH

#19 Dec 9, 2007
Could someone please send me a copy of "the system" I would love to see if the results work. I did pay the ebook by Damita and it didn't work. I can't afford to buy another book. Please help a fellow sista on a butt building mission out. My email address is [email protected] Thanks to all & good luck!
Danita CLEVELAND OHIO

Rocky River, OH

#20 Dec 9, 2007
Hello Camilla, i been searching for your website to get more info on your ebook. I did on craigslist that you're charging $20 for your book. I am very interested but worried at the same time about ordering your book. You're right $20 is not gonna break me but giving $20 away for nothing is definitely taking away from me. Do you have any pictures of the results your book has done? Please let me know. I have purchased 2 ebooks already that hasn't worked and dread buying another that has no result also! THANKS FOR LISTENING!!! DANITA
New Found Curves wrote:
Hi, My name is Camilla and I am the owner of NewFoundCurves formerly known as BeautifulYou, which I began about five months ago. I don't know how Tiera conducts her business but I can say one thing for sure: Damita is a hater and she is full of lies.
When I first began selling my e-books on ebay, my auctions were ended beause someone wrote ebay claiming I practiced copyright infringement. I was a little mad, but I understand there are haters out there and calmly contacted ebay back about the matter. THEY FOUND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE,SO THEY REINSTATED MY AUCTION. My first week alone I racked in 500.00. why? cuz I put out quality material and not some common sense material. squats and fattening food? boooo. I put up another auction, and yet again, it was taken off because someone contacted them about my auction. This time they gave me a name: Damita Collier. They suggested that I contact her on the matter. I did in a very professional way. I calmly asked her to cease and disist or appropriate action will be taken upon her company due to slander. I have not recieved a response from her. SO I DARE HER TO COME UP IN HERE ACTING CRAZY, WHEN SHE CANNOT EVEN RESPOND TO MY EMAIL.
Its time for me to vent:
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY CLIENTS DONE COME TO ME AND SAID YOUR E-BOOK WAS PURE BULLSHIT AND MINE WAS REALLY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL. HOW IN THE BLUE HELL WOULD I HAVE COPIED YOURS IF THEY TOLD ME THAT?! GURL BOO, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO COPYRIGHT INFO ON A BIGGER BUTT? ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS COMMON SENSE SHIT? THATS LIKE SOMEONE THROWIN OUT AN EBOOK ON BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND TELLING THEM TO GO ON BIRTH CONTROL AND COPYRIGHTING THAT SHIT!!!!!!! YOUR SHIT WILL NOT HOLD WATER IN COURT, SO DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR FUCKIN TIME GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A REAL JOB IF YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY. IF YO WANT MORE CLIENTS, HOW ABOUT DEVELOPING A GOOD E-BOOK SO THAT THEY CAN TELL THEIR FRIENDS, AND THEIR FRIENDS CAN TELL THEIR FRIENDS, AND SO ON, INSTEAD OF THROWIN OUT BULLSHIT AND TEARING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. BABYGURL I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB, I HUSTLE LACE WIGS (TOP QUALITY LACE WIGS), AND I HUSTLE THESE EBOOKS. BITCH IM ON MY GRAND HUSTLE, BUT I HUSTLE QUALITY SHIT WHICH IS GOING TO GIVE ME MORE AND MORE CLIENTS. I KNOW YOUR ASS BOUGHT MY EBOOK,SO I DARE YOU TO PUT MY INFO IN YOUR EBOOK. MY FRIEND HAS YOR LITTLE RAGGEDY EBOOK FROM A WHILE BACK, SO ALL I GOTTA DO IS TAKE HERS AND GET A NEW ONE, AND IF ANY INFO IS ADDED AND ITS THE SAME AS MINE, PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT REAL TALK....BECAUSE SOME OF MY INFO IS NOT COMMON SENSE SHIT. BUT POINTBLANKPERIOD GET OFF YUR O SO FUKIN LAME ASS AND GET A JOB!
lady ass cheeks uk

Birmingham, UK

#21 Dec 11, 2007
u all need 2 stop hatin, im british and we dnt have all dat ass over here. i used D's e-book n dat sh*t worked 4 me im just 3weeks my ass is phat and now im a hottie.
so all u hatin motha f**kers can stop chattin shit!!!
New Found Curves

Lynchburg, VA

#22 Dec 11, 2007
Hi Danita,
I am working to get NewFoundCurves.com off the ground. I just purchased the domain about two weeks ago. I'm not a software genius,so it's going to take me a little while but I will get it done. If you purchase through Paypal, if the item is not as described, you can demand a refund and I am required to send it back to you. I strive to please all my customers, so I am sure you will be pleased. The price includes the personalized plan that is specifically designed for YOU and your needs. I also accept money order or credit card. Let me know what you want to do. Sorry I did not respond to your email. This whole thing with my competition is making me extremely paraniod, and your name is errily similar to my "arch nemisis" hehe.
EEE

Jonesboro, GA

#23 Dec 11, 2007
He was not shot in the back, the deputy was beingattacked from the front. The deputy fired after the atacker failed to stop his attack after being shot with a taser...
kim

Fairfield, CT

#24 Dec 12, 2007
Camille I would like to know how to purchase your costomized plan, which web site can I go to get it. I have a paypal account. Also what info do you need to personalize my plan.
Big Ern

Phenix City, AL

#25 Dec 12, 2007
Why would anyone want a large, flabby ass that looks like a pillowcase full of acorns?
Tbaybay

AOL

#26 Dec 12, 2007
Well Someone email me this book...[email protected]..i will do the work
kim

Fairfield, CT

#27 Dec 12, 2007
well if you don't understand why someone might want a "flabby ass" this might not be the forum for you
ABC

United States

#28 Dec 12, 2007
Are you effing kidding me????????!!
Overprotected

United States

#29 Dec 12, 2007
ok this is my story i had a small butt and skinny legs my whole life until last year i gained 25 pounds and did some exercise for my butt and tights and legs to get them thicker and bigger, i was so not hopin to reach a J.Lo size for sure but i started changing and now my butt is huge like juicy and perfect and i have alot curves im still not like a jlo butt but pretty pretty close to Beyonce's butt and im still working out im 18 right now and since i gained weight i got bigger boobs too and a total flat area!!! i feel so good about myself don't let anyone tell you there is not hope for you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 21 min Jumpmaster 2
Wall Street Fraud and The American Investment M... 25 min Wall Street Fraud 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Jakofften Seminareee 20,385
georgia used car dealer license delay in status 2 hr Edward 3
Trump 2 hr David Preholmes 2
I just moved to Atlanta and took a cruise throu... (Jun '12) 4 hr mkratz 22
Our men & women in blue 6 hr Go Blue Forever 21

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages