Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8700 Dec 6, 2013
We’ve now reached a point where a flailing president, desperate to deflect the opprobrium heaped upon him for the false promise that you could keep your health plan if you wanted to, calls a hasty news conference urging both insurers and the states to reinstate millions of such plans.

Except that he is asking them to break the law. His own law. Under Obamacare, no insurer may issue a policy after 2013 that does not meet the law’s minimum coverage requirements. These plans were canceled because they do not.

The law remains unchanged. The regulations governing that law remain unchanged. Nothing is changed except for a president proposing to unilaterally change his own law from the White House press room.

Location hidden

#8701 Dec 6, 2013

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8702 Dec 6, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
We’ve now reached a point where a flailing president, desperate to deflect the opprobrium heaped upon him for the false promise that you could keep your health plan if you wanted to, calls a hasty news conference urging both insurers and the states to reinstate millions of such plans.
Except that he is asking them to break the law. His own law. Under Obamacare, no insurer may issue a policy after 2013 that does not meet the law’s minimum coverage requirements. These plans were canceled because they do not.
The law remains unchanged. The regulations governing that law remain unchanged. Nothing is changed except for a president proposing to unilaterally change his own law from the White House press room.

Manufactured gridlock to be blamed on republicans.
GroBBBBBBBB
Here comes the short bus

Los Angeles, CA

#8703 Dec 6, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Manufactured gridlock to be blamed on republicans.
GroBBBBBBBB
Little Booby makes an educated, informative post and the best Yankbilly can do is blurt out a shrill whine.
Somebody get Grub a sippy cup with a flexible straw.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8704 Dec 6, 2013
Unemployment rate drops to 7%.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/06/news/economy/...

Obama?

How will the hate-mongers react when they hear the latest jobs report?

Uh, we know. They'll just spew more mindless hatred.

Poor things...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8705 Dec 6, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Obama?
Poor things...
It's over 12% in my county. Get real, people are suffering under the obama economy.

He just told another whopper of a lie about him living with his uncle found guilty of a DUI and being an illegal criminal. I doubt he can tell the truth anymore. It must be embarrassing to his press secretary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/05/obam... |htmlws-main-bb|dl4|sec1_lnk2% 26pLid%3D415154
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#8706 Dec 6, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Obama?
Poor things...
If the economy is good like you keep harping about, why the reality of blacks like 70% of children from single mothers, etc. Is it genetic?

Location hidden

#8707 Dec 6, 2013
If the economy is so great as DD would like everyone to believe why are there more people on food stamps than ever before? DD won't tell us if he has signed up for obamacare. Only a few over 500 have signed up in Georgia, they know the obamacare site is not secure.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#8708 Dec 6, 2013
Obama is a usurper,traitor and spy.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#8709 Dec 6, 2013

Location hidden

#8710 Dec 6, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
If the economy is so great as DD would like everyone to believe why are there more people on food stamps than ever before? DD won't tell us if he has signed up for obamacare. Only a few over 500 have signed up in Georgia, they know the obamacare site is not secure.
the whole truth

Isn't Dapper Dave the one who speaks that the whole truth is the only truth, and that cherry picked statistics are not to be taken seriously, or something to that effect? Is that not what Dapper Dave is guilty of himself with such posts as his recent Unemployment and Housing comments?

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8711 Dec 6, 2013
I wrote...
DapperDave wrote:
... How will the hate-mongers react when they hear the latest jobs report?
Poor things...
...and the hate-mongers proved me right.

How can so much hate fit into such small minds?

Location hidden

#8712 Dec 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
I wrote...
<quoted text>
Ask yourself that question. Go practice keeping your emotions in check.

Location hidden

#8713 Dec 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Thank you, President Obama!

He does deserve credit for positive things, doesn't he?
As long as you discredit him for negative things. Let's start a list, and see which one is the longest.
Truth Paste

Lawrenceville, GA

#8714 Dec 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
I wrote...
<quoted text>
So were you not a hate monger when GWB was President? Obama was given power by the lowest common denominator in this country. Voters like you are to blame for putting this country in the position it is in both domestically and around the World. Obama is seen globally as someone givem power by the mindless and entilted in this country. The damage is done and people like you that continue to blindly support him and called anyone that disagrees with you or him hate names are to blame. Your own worst enemy is staring back at you everytime you look in the mirror, but still it is someelse's fault. That is precisely why this country continues on a downward spiral.

Being from Georgia, I ONLY reason I think Obama is a good President is that he makes Former President Carter loook better and better every day. The worst and most useless President in history is not from Georgia anymore. Obama's legacy will prove he has had a major hand in the destruction of the country.

If the truth means I am a "hate monger" then so be it. Your defense of Obama does more harm to him than good.

Location hidden

#8715 Dec 7, 2013
Truth Paste wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you not a hate monger when GWB was President? Obama was given power by the lowest common denominator in this country. Voters like you are to blame for putting this country in the position it is in both domestically and around the World. Obama is seen globally as someone givem power by the mindless and entilted in this country. The damage is done and people like you that continue to blindly support him and called anyone that disagrees with you or him hate names are to blame. Your own worst enemy is staring back at you everytime you look in the mirror, but still it is someelse's fault. That is precisely why this country continues on a downward spiral.
Being from Georgia, I ONLY reason I think Obama is a good President is that he makes Former President Carter loook better and better every day. The worst and most useless President in history is not from Georgia anymore. Obama's legacy will prove he has had a major hand in the destruction of the country.
If the truth means I am a "hate monger" then so be it. Your defense of Obama does more harm to him than good.
The truth is never hate. Always confront those who claim that the truth is hate as you have done. As long as you speak the truth you can say anything you like, and will be respected for your remarks.

Location hidden

#8716 Dec 7, 2013
Truth Paste wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you not a hate monger when GWB was President?...
Diaper Dave was in diapers when GWB was POTUSA...He didn't know any better, and still doesn't...

Location hidden

#8717 Dec 7, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Diaper Dave was in diapers when GWB was POTUSA...He didn't know any better, and still doesn't...
DD admitted in one of his posts he was living off a government check. This is why he defends obama with such fervor. Bless his little heart.

Location hidden

#8718 Dec 7, 2013
Truth Paste wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth isn't mean, it's just the truth.
Anonymous

Cary, NC

#8719 Dec 7, 2013
I can think of none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Dems even be honest with themselves?? 4 hr The Truth 3
Music Industry EXPOSED: Famous Musicians & Rapp... 9 hr jesus was a zombie 4
News Website lists Columbus as 50th worst U.S. city ... 13 hr Will Dockery 4
Discount Tire Store - Augusta GA: RACISM & JOB ... 15 hr PissedoffCustomer II 2
Bi Sex And Strap Ons (Nov '11) 18 hr gross 21
Ossoff #1. Republicans will Destroy Healthcare ... 22 hr Observant 13
Tornado warning Thu Observant 7

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance