Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5248 Oct 12, 2012
Filistyne wrote:
<quoted text>We all read what he wrote Icouldusesomekf c. Haven’t you figured it out yet? We all read the posts by you and about you. You are the jester in our court. Your mindless meandering is so amusing, we can’t wait to read your next lame post, followed by yet another verbal thrashing that leaves you looking like you’ve been sparring with Mike Tyson. You are the comic strip in our daily newspaper, the dancing buffoon who makes us laugh at the knowledge that such a preposterous stooge exists outside of lala land. If we didn’t get to laugh at your inane posts and gasp at the atomic bomb replies that you have to eat with a shovel everyday, we’d feel like we were ending our day on a sad note. We all want you to keep dancing for us you demented little stooge.
Awww. That was just mean. Leave the poor little guy alone. Why does everybody pick on him all the time anyway? He’s got feelings just like all of us.
Obskeptic

New Boston, MI

#5249 Oct 12, 2012
Manup wrote:
<quoted text>In an original draft of the Constitution, Article I, Section 8, clause 2 expressly permitted the Federal Government to not only borrow money, but also to "emit bills". Although it was originally not enacted, by the Civil War, greenbacks were issued by the government and used in all manner of commerce. This was viewed as being detrimental to precious metals by some and legal conflict inevitably ensued. In Knox v. Lee, the Supreme Court ruled that the printing of paper money was not unconstiturional. "The Constitution nowhere declares that nothing shall be money unless made of metal." Although Framers opposed this (emitting bills), for the reasons stated above, the Court wrote that the Founding Fathers, one, could not anticipate all government needs, and two, allowed the Congress to do what was necessary and proper to carry out its powers. In this case, it includes the printing of paper money. So the printing and borrowing of monwy is permitted by the Constitution. Although the TAKING of money by the government is not expressly permitted in the Constitution, I have yet to witness the Federal Government taking money from anyone. Your man "Mitt" plans to take money from the middle class in order to pay for his inevitable 7 million dollar shortfall. That's what he doesn't want to reveal. That's why he's going to lose.
So your saying that the framers always intended for the federal government to use tax revenue to give loans to private businesses. Thats why inventions like electricity, the cotton gin, the automobile assembly line, air conditioning, and baseball stadiums were all given seed capital from the federal government to get created. Because everyone knows that its government that creates jobs.
ussurf

Stewartstown, PA

#5250 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a good president because he knows when to keep his mouth shut and let the other man do all the talking.Sometimes less is MORE!
Could Be

United States

#5251 Oct 12, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
White trash. Racist white trash.
Why do you post under so many different names Mr. Sun don't shine? Just say all the ignorant things you say under one name and be done with it. With the answer you gave, I see you are most certainly the racist because the poster said ghetto which could be black or white. Simian is ape or monkey ( noun). You assumed he was using that statement racially, which means you are the racist!
phil

Arlington, TX

#5252 Oct 12, 2012
wassup,people do not say these things because Obama is black.
he is actually multiracial
he is a horrible president
bush didn't start an American debt
Osama did
Obama's presidency was a reality mistake
Obama will kill this country
Obama was born in africa and rasied in an anti white church.Obama can kiss my anus
Mr Sunshine

Downey, CA

#5253 Oct 12, 2012
Could Be wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you post under so many different names Mr. Sun don't shine? Just say all the ignorant things you say under one name and be done with it. With the answer you gave, I see you are most certainly the racist because the poster said ghetto which could be black or white. Simian is ape or monkey ( noun). You assumed he was using that statement racially, which means you are the racist!
You can't really be that stupid.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5254 Oct 12, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Obama is a good president because he knows when to keep his mouth shut and let the other man do all the talking.Sometimes less is MORE!
Yeeeah. The latest polls prove THAT. I hope Obama uses the same strategy in the next two debates. Perhaps you can contact him and suggest that.
ussurf

Stewartstown, PA

#5255 Oct 13, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeeeah. The latest polls prove THAT. I hope Obama uses the same strategy in the next two debates. Perhaps you can contact him and suggest that.
I will make that suggestion to you right now,because Obama will win this election.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#5256 Oct 13, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>I will make that suggestion to you right now,because Obama will win this election.
Such a principled, conservative republican you are "U". Along with being a liar and an idiot. There is no way that the American electorate will reward this failure with four more years.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#5257 Oct 13, 2012
Manup wrote:
<quoted text>In an original draft of the Constitution, Article I, Section 8, clause 2 expressly permitted the Federal Government to not only borrow money, but also to "emit bills". Although it was originally not enacted, by the Civil War, greenbacks were issued by the government and used in all manner of commerce. This was viewed as being detrimental to precious metals by some and legal conflict inevitably ensued. In Knox v. Lee, the Supreme Court ruled that the printing of paper money was not unconstiturional. "The Constitution nowhere declares that nothing shall be money unless made of metal." Although Framers opposed this (emitting bills), for the reasons stated above, the Court wrote that the Founding Fathers, one, could not anticipate all government needs, and two, allowed the Congress to do what was necessary and proper to carry out its powers. In this case, it includes the printing of paper money. So the printing and borrowing of monwy is permitted by the Constitution. Although the TAKING of money by the government is not expressly permitted in the Constitution, I have yet to witness the Federal Government taking money from anyone. Your man "Mitt" plans to take money from the middle class in order to pay for his inevitable 7 million dollar shortfall. That's what he doesn't want to reveal. That's why he's going to lose.
I am still laughing at your answer on this one "boyup". Such a typical liberal in the way you responded. I asked a very specific question regarding your understanding of whether its constitutional for the federal government to use our tax dollars to "invest" in private sector businesses like Solyndra or Ener 1 and you respond with the authority congress has to issue and manage our money supply. What a deflection. Are you a professional politician?
Could Be

United States

#5258 Oct 13, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't really be that stupid.
I'm not, but you have shown this forum that you certainly are.
Mr Sunshine

Downey, CA

#5260 Oct 13, 2012
Could Be wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not, but you have shown this forum that you certainly are.
That, from a stupid, in-bred, sister-jumpin, racist cracker.
Could Be

United States

#5261 Oct 13, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
That, from a stupid, in-bred, sister-jumpin, racist cracker.
Let's go piggy! We all know you icouldusesomehel p andnothingcanhelpcauseiamstupi d. Lets play piggy. Here piggy,piggy!!!
ussurf

York, PA

#5263 Oct 13, 2012
Snort! Snort! Oink! Oink! You called? Are you sure you want to leave the door wide open!
Could Be

United States

#5265 Oct 13, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
South Carolina. You racist boys just slide right off yer sisters whenever you spot a wet sow.
Mr.Sun Don't Shine, aka.... Icouldusesomehel p. Aka.. A 100 other names you never get anything right no matter the name you use. I live in Georgia and I am a female. You on the other hand are a pathetic little eunuch with no life.
Mr Sunshine

Downey, CA

#5266 Oct 13, 2012
Could Be wrote:
<quoted text>Mr.Sun Don't Shine, aka.... Icouldusesomehel p. Aka.. A 100 other names you never get anything right no matter the name you use. I live in Georgia and I am a female. You on the other hand are a pathetic little eunuch with no life.
Could be?

Nope, yer a fat one fer sure. How big are ya, darlin'?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#5267 Oct 13, 2012
The "nut" has finally lost it. So many posted names, so many threads started, all in the name of hatred. hereallyneedssomehel p.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5268 Oct 13, 2012
If you ignore him/her, he will go away...
Mr Sunshine

Downey, CA

#5269 Oct 13, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The "nut" has finally lost it. So many posted names, so many threads started, all in the name of hatred. hereallyneedssomehel p.
Crackers have no humor. All they see is hate.

Dental, Honey Boo Boo. Funny, unless you're an sanctimonious, uptight racist.

Build a still!!
Could Be

United States

#5270 Oct 13, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be?
Nope, yer a fat one fer sure. How big are ya, darlin'?
big enough to handle you and ten more just like you eunuch! I believe the shoe is now on the other hoof piggy! I gotcha,I know who you are.EUNUCH, that's your whole problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News FBI seeks help from public after bank is robbed... 6 hr Doravillian 3
Bankers Life And Casualty Company / Augusta Geo... 7 hr Lydia 8
Thanks to the team 8 hr tresae 1
Don't Move To North Carolina 9 hr Charles 1
Don't move to Evans Georgia! 19 hr Aliceinwonderland 5
Kellie??? 23 hr Aliceinwonderland 5

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages