Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...
bored monitor

Alpharetta, GA

#5102 Oct 5, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>The proper way to spell Sh*t in the forum is Sheyt.Please refrain from saying shit,because someone could get insulted.
u have to have class and intelligence to be insulted, don't u? How would u know otherwise?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5103 Oct 5, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember people, this the man that bragged about killing someone with a gun.
I have never killed anyone with a gun, this is one of your mentally demented dreams you love to share with others, liar. I have killed 2 people, but not with a gun.

Location hidden

#5104 Oct 5, 2012
wassup wrote:
I Dont really give a shit. Whoever wins wins.
The debate has helped wassup see the writing on the wall. His "free" welfare check days will be over as soon as Romney is inaugurated. He should be looking for a cardboard box because he will lose his Section 8 housing also. He should have gotten a job by now rather than sit around and make us work for him. He has stolen from the taxpayers to long.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5106 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
What a joke. So you flashed two women and they died. Nothing to be proud of.
Now that is funny!!!

If pee wee killed two people then I've travelled to the planet Neptune and back on my bicycle.

Oh wait! We didn't consider DUI, vehicular manslaughter.
dapper dude too

Alpharetta, GA

#5108 Oct 5, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny!!!
If pee wee killed two people then I've travelled to the planet Neptune and back on my bicycle.
Oh wait! We didn't consider DUI, vehicular manslaughter.
Maybe he was in the Army or Marines, something u would never do.
Sooo yeah12321

Gilbert, AZ

#5109 Oct 5, 2012
wassup wrote:
President Obama saved the country from another great depression , he giving everybody free insurance,he enforces the constitution even for terrorist ,he gives to the poor,he protects immigrats from the racist,he extended unemployement,he making jobs,he ,s ending the war,President Obama is the best president in American history.

Yeah Actually he is not giving everyone free Insurance ..... You will be paying higher taxes if you work so you can have insurance and people who don't work can have insurance ....... It's not free

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#5110 Oct 5, 2012
Obama Lie #5

Obamacare has reduced insurance premiums, said Obama in the debate.

Truth
The average employee share of an employer-provided health plan premium jumped from $3,515 in 2009 to $4,316 in 2012, an increase of more than 22%, according to a survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation and the Health Research & Educational Trust.
ALIEN

Mcdonough, GA

#5111 Oct 5, 2012
OBAMA'S RECORD THAT HE WANT RUN ON !!!

- Record breaking spending
- Record breaking debt
- A healthcare plan doomed to fail
- Increased taxation
- Increased legislation that kills jobs
- Increased legislation that kills economy
- A divisive platform that divides Americans
- Catering to groups like unions
- So-called 'investments' into green energy that fails
- A bail out to some auto-makers that will need yet ANOTHER
- We're laughed at internationally cause of his appeasement
- Illegal immigrants allowed to stay illegally
- A laughable Attorney General
- Increased poverty
- Increased dependency on government programs
- Threats to weaken our military
- Overlapping government agencies

And again, the list goes on. Obama is a failure, you can't make this stuff up!!!!

Waters Creek, GA

#5113 Oct 5, 2012
ALIEN wrote:
OBAMA'S RECORD THAT HE WANT RUN ON !!!
- Record breaking spending
- Record breaking debt
- A healthcare plan doomed to fail
- Increased taxation
- Increased legislation that kills jobs
- Increased legislation that kills economy
- A divisive platform that divides Americans
- Catering to groups like unions
- So-called 'investments' into green energy that fails
- A bail out to some auto-makers that will need yet ANOTHER
- We're laughed at internationally cause of his appeasement
- Illegal immigrants allowed to stay illegally
- A laughable Attorney General
- Increased poverty
- Increased dependency on government programs
- Threats to weaken our military
- Overlapping government agencies
And again, the list goes on. Obama is a failure, you can't make this stuff up!!!!
Exactly, you can't make it up, and you can't fix stupid.
Atlanta Girl

United States

#5114 Oct 5, 2012
He never worked on Wall Street, ie he doesn't belong to any mega financial institution!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5115 Oct 6, 2012
ALIEN wrote:
Obama is a failure, you can't make this stuff up!!!!
Actually, you can. And, you just did!

Location hidden

#5116 Oct 6, 2012
The health insurance premiums for my family has gone up every year since passing obamacare. I watched his lips move, and knew he was lying again when he claimed he had lowered health care for Americans. Why does he have to lie all the time? How can people vote such an obvious liar as obama?

Waters Creek, GA

#5118 Oct 6, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
The health insurance premiums for my family has gone up every year since passing obamacare. I watched his lips move, and knew he was lying again when he claimed he had lowered health care for Americans. Why does he have to lie all the time? How can people vote such an obvious liar as obama?
My rates for the employees group are expected to increase by 19% in the coming year.
Your Family

Rogers, AR

#5119 Oct 6, 2012
Why-not wrote:
Wassup Put down the crack pipe or whatever drug you are on !!!
Obama has not helped anyone but his own self, just like the majority of politicians in the past !!!
I put in for the Obama plan to help me keep my property from foreclosure and I still lost it !!!
The Obama plan was a failure !!! Houses in the USA are still being foreclosed on !!!
People are still unemployed , where are the " jobs" he was gonna create. They do not exist !!!
The Unemployment rate ratios only go down because some unemployed people get dropped from getting unemployment benefits. They still do not have a job!!!
Where has Obummer helped ???
Obama care is a failure, who is gonna pay for it??? we the tax payers will !!! for it to go thru would mean that the taxpayers of this country will get the hell taxed out of them even more !!!
Obama did not kill bin Laden either!! Bin Laden has been dead for years, he died from his leukemia disorder years ago!!! That was all a setup story Propaganda !! To make Obummer and the military look good, but cheers to the team of military who destroyed that base and stronghold!!! The attack actually happened but Bin Laden was only added to sweeten the story !!!
Look at all the vacations Obummer and Michelle have taken, also look at the ones she took by herself at tax payers expense!! did you get invited to go ??? hell no, I did not either !!!
Obummer will be a 1 term President !!! He is the worse President in history so far !!!
So, I figure this guy is dumber/ about as dumb as a crackhead. Obama is just an average president in a bad situation, the fact that we haven't gone from bad to owned by China is a good view of him in my book. Obama has spent less than almost any other president in American history, and still has to fight against congress to put through something good, they keep making HIM change his ideals because Congress is bad, Obama is just average. He, like almost anyone else would try to do, is trying to make this country better, and it's people like you who stop progress from happening, because you just complain about how the world is falling, but do nothing to help it stop. I believe most people just had too high of an expectation for Obama because his IS the 1st black president, and people expected him to make a great impression, but he didn't so now he's the worst president in history? If Romney took office, Obama will seem like a good president, considering Romney has a 16% approval rating.
Football Analogy

San Jose, CA

#5120 Oct 6, 2012
Let's compare our last three presidents to football coaches. Clinton starts the season and gives us a nice record. Clinton retires, and Bush is hired because the other candidate, while more popular, is told he isn't coach by the Commissioner. The teams quarterback is sacked by Al-Qaeda because Bush and his offensive line (CIA, FBI) were too slow to act. Bush then proceeds to make bad call after bad call, resulting in a losing record. Then Obama is brought in. He's faced with a terrible record, one of the worst in the division, injured players, and not to mention stiff competition from China. Slowly but surely, our team begins making a comeback, even though fans vow never to support him from the beginning. Now people feel as though things still aren't good enough, so they want to replace Obama with a guy with the same policies as the one who got us into this mess in the first place.
The 2012 Election is a choice between continuing to make a comeback or trying out the same old failed policies and hoping they work better this time. That is why I support Obama. Not because I depend on him (I'm an upper-middle class engineer), not because I'm uneducated (MIT graduate). But because he's putting us on the path to recovery, while Romney would set us back into an even deeper mess.
Get Over Yourself Please

San Jose, CA

#5123 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
So, is Solyndra considered an example of the new path to recovery?
Giving Chrysler to Fiat - another smart play?
Tesla, is that another smart move on the path to recovery?
My opinion of MIT just went down several notches...
Solyndra was an exciting, promising startup company that seemed like a good bet at the time. Obama's administration made hundred of bets on clean energy companies, so is it really that surprising that a few of them went bad? Also, don't forget that the loan was approved under a clean energy plan started by, you guessed it, Bush.

Chrysler wasn't "given" to Fiat; after Obama bailed Chrysler out and Chrysler started picking up again, Fiat bought the shares needed for a majority position from the feds for about $575 million.

Actually, yes, Tesla is a smart move. So far it has created 3500 American jobs, and by the end of November it will become cash flow positive and begin paying back its loans, six months earlier than it's supposed to.

Don't knock MIT. My school's produced 77 Nobel laureates and about 50 Rhodes Scholars, and was just ranked the top university in the world by QS.
Manup

Philadelphia, PA

#5124 Oct 6, 2012
Football Analogy wrote:
Let's compare our last three presidents to football coaches. Clinton starts the season and gives us a nice record. Clinton retires, and Bush is hired because the other candidate, while more popular, is told he isn't coach by the Commissioner. The teams quarterback is sacked by Al-Qaeda because Bush and his offensive line (CIA, FBI) were too slow to act. Bush then proceeds to make bad call after bad call, resulting in a losing record. Then Obama is brought in. He's faced with a terrible record, one of the worst in the division, injured players, and not to mention stiff competition from China. Slowly but surely, our team begins making a comeback, even though fans vow never to support him from the beginning. Now people feel as though things still aren't good enough, so they want to replace Obama with a guy with the same policies as the one who got us into this mess in the first place.
The 2012 Election is a choice between continuing to make a comeback or trying out the same old failed policies and hoping they work better this time. That is why I support Obama. Not because I depend on him (I'm an upper-middle class engineer), not because I'm uneducated (MIT graduate). But because he's putting us on the path to recovery, while Romney would set us back into an even deeper mess.
Exactly my sentiment.
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

#5125 Oct 7, 2012
Get Over Yourself Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Solyndra was an exciting, promising startup company that seemed like a good bet at the time. Obama's administration made hundred of bets on clean energy companies, so is it really that surprising that a few of them went bad? Also, don't forget that the loan was approved under a clean energy plan started by, you guessed it, Bush.
Chrysler wasn't "given" to Fiat; after Obama bailed Chrysler out and Chrysler started picking up again, Fiat bought the shares needed for a majority position from the feds for about $575 million.
Actually, yes, Tesla is a smart move. So far it has created 3500 American jobs, and by the end of November it will become cash flow positive and begin paying back its loans, six months earlier than it's supposed to.
Don't knock MIT. My school's produced 77 Nobel laureates and about 50 Rhodes Scholars, and was just ranked the top university in the world by QS.
So your a Romney/Bain hater because they use PRIVATE investment capital to buy/manage and or sell troubled companies in their "venture" investments, but President Soetoro uses our tax dollars the same way and fails but your cool with that? Can you explain why you think its a good idea for our tax dollars to be used to fund private ventures led by major donors to Mr. Soetoros campaign? Especially with the significant track record of failure of these "ventures"? Companies like Spectra Watt, Abound Solar, Solyndra, Ener-1, Beacon Power, Eastern Solar, or maybe Amonix Solar, all of whom went bankrupt and took our tax dollars. The reality is that Mitt Romney would be a prize hire for most any Fortune 500 Company to hire to manage their business as CEO, where as one look at Mr. Soetoro's resume would have them chuckling that it was even in the stack for an interview. Keep pretending Barry is something that he's not and will never be.

Waters Creek, GA

#5127 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Taxpayer dollars should not be allowed to "fund" or provide "credits" for any private business, or industry, period.
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

#5128 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
I keep re-reading your first paragraph and still can't believe it. You state that Obama "made hundreds of BETS" with OUR MONEY and your pass it off as if he is gambling with "house money". The loan WAS NOT APPROVED by the Bush administration. It was foolishly fast tracked by the Soetoro administration for purely political staging to make the president look good, and to "pay back" campaign donors with some fat government money. You mention that Solyndra was an "exciting" and "promising" start-up. If that was the case, where was the PRIVATE money? Sound business investment opportunities are something that Wall Street and private investors do not let get away from them if there is a pile of money to be made, so where was it? It wasn't there because it was NOT a good investment, but none of that matters when political theatre is your purpose and goal. You stand as confirmation that going to MIT or any Ivy League school does not mean that you have any common sense. It only means you were able to pass their indoctrination process and acquire the arrogance an education at these establishments thread into the persona of those who go there. If I'm supposed to be impressed with 77 Nobel Laureates and 50 Rhodes Scholars that look down on the rest of us, I'm not. I would argue that Yale and Harvard are the very cause of the decline of our great country, and MIT isn't far behind them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 396
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 2 hr Siriaque Sekaryongo 396
Pavtube iOS Data Recovery:help you recover lost... (Jan '14) 6 hr holiday22 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
News Comic's Weekly Roundup: Clayton English headlin... 17 hr Rainbow coalition 1
News Bobbi Kristina Brown has died 20 hr Grandma 3
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage Mon tree fiddy 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages