Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3397 Jun 16, 2012
obama failed leadership could take some guidance from this great leader.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/OvN1jTkzXbY...

Location hidden

#3398 Jun 16, 2012
wassup wrote:
Proof President Barack Hussain Obama love poor peoples look what he just dit for latino immigrates he set them free to live in America and enjoy the good things we has here .Thank Jesus and President Obama for all they does for us poor peoples. Whity will soon no what it feel like to be a manority .get ready whity to ride in the back of the bus. With the latino vote the big money republican does not have aprayer .Vote Barack 2012 and foever .King Obama in2016
I have found no evidence where Jesus has had any influence in obama's life. obama was trained as a muslim, and his "pastor" Rev Wright used God's name in vain and shame. Bless wassup's little heart.

Location hidden

#3399 Jun 16, 2012
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
wassup: a SERIOUS question:
Is your spelling, punctuation use and grammar REALLY that poor, or are you playing a game, drawing attention to yourself? It would be sad to think you're a product of the public school system somewhere.
wassup is Professor wassup, an English Lit./black studies teacher at Clark College in Atlanta. He has admitted being on welfare so he is probably guilty of double dipping from the government trough. This would make him an bonafide obama lover. Bless his little heart.
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#3400 Jun 16, 2012
Mr.lighternot big shot republican farmer man .I bet you get all kind a goverment assistant payment to help you out in that huge farming operation you always bragging bout.And I bet you pay a hole lot a tax ever year from profit you make selling all them wallowmelons the poor illegals picks for you at slave wages. so me and my kids thanks you for all you do to make our lifes here in the hood good . Bless you big heart for helping keeps my check in the mail box .
Vote Obama 2012 and foever KING Obama in 2016
Ps them wallowmelons you rase is good bougyht 2 the other day at wal mart wif my food stamps.
ussurf

York, PA

#3401 Jun 16, 2012
I agree, Nitty, Gritty, Mitty will put us under the bus. Yes he will! He won't think nothin of kickin us to the curb.He would be smilin the whole time with those fangs gleamin in the sunlight. Yes,Siree!
He's gonna huff and puff and blow up the bank, with all your money in it, and your pockets will be empty.Your belly will be churnin and turnin from hunger, and the cold wind is gonna whip yo azz. Thats right.A vote for Nitty Gritty Mitty is vote for a Wolf.A mean dirty rabid wolf.
traveler was part donkey

La Habra, CA

#3402 Jun 16, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious "Traveler", are you familiar with the U6 unemployment category? Are you aware that the labor force participation rate according to the Department of Labor is at the lowest mark since the great depression? They say that 88 million Americans that could and would like to work are unable to do so as a result of job opportunities not existing for them. We have also been informed that the value of housing has still been in decline and is at the worst levels since the great depression. We also know for a fact that there has never been more Americans on food stamp assistance in the history of our country. So you accept the theory that one single dumbass named George Bush accomplished all of this destruction to our economy, and the smartest guy with the smartest team ever have not been able to repair it? I can assure you that when November comes and the democrats lose what is left of their power and control of DC to the republicans, and accomplished all of that in just four short years, there is only one man that will be responsible for such a monumental turn around. Barack Hussein Oblamer!
I have been a conservative my entire life. What's you point?
traveler was part donkey

La Habra, CA

#3403 Jun 16, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
wassup is Professor wassup, an English Lit./black studies teacher at Clark College in Atlanta. He has admitted being on welfare so he is probably guilty of double dipping from the government trough. This would make him an bonafide obama lover. Bless his little heart.
Mot only are you a liar and a coward, your writing borders on illiterate.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#3404 Jun 16, 2012
traveler was part donkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mot only are you a liar and a coward, your writing borders on illiterate.
WTF is Mot?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#3405 Jun 16, 2012
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is Mot?
...a typo.
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>Good...The law of Natural Selection at it's epitome!
Now tell us, WTF is "The law of Natural Selection at it's [it is] epitome!"?

it's/its

Knowest thou the difference?

It never fails! An idiot attempts to make a big deal of a typo and, instead, makes a complete *ss of himself.

ROTFLMAO!!!
traveler was part donkey

La Habra, CA

#3406 Jun 16, 2012
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is Mot?
It's called a typo.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3407 Jun 16, 2012
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is Mot?
Now that is funny.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#3408 Jun 16, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
...a typo.
<quoted text>
it's/its
It never fails! An idiot attempts to make a big deal of a typo and, instead, makes a complete *ss of himself.
ROTFLMAO!!!
The grammar was the possessive of it...meaning natural selection...dummy!!!!!

Location hidden

#3409 Jun 16, 2012
Got to go, experiments tonight with lemonade, iced tea, salt rimmed mugs, various alcoholic products and the goal of mixing the perfect semi slushy, not too sweet, dry, but very refreshing evening libation.

Location hidden

#3410 Jun 16, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
...a typo.
<quoted text>
it's/its
ROTFLMAO!!!
Any post like this is ironic coming from you...
Obskeptic

United States

#3411 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't buy it. You don't sound like a conservative at all.

Location hidden

#3412 Jun 17, 2012
Why is the cost of almost all goods and services increasing? Why does it appear that only gasoline is decreasing in cost.
Obskeptic

United States

#3413 Jun 17, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Why is the cost of almost all goods and services increasing? Why does it appear that only gasoline is decreasing in cost.
Market manipulation is how. My nephew is in research at Raymond James and he tells me by this time next year oil will be in the low sixties a barrell. The interesting thing about that is it is in spite of every effort possible that the democrats and the president have made to make sure gas prices stay very high. As soon as the price drop manifests, wind and solar will be put back on the shelf where it belongs due to the high costs of implementation and maintenance.
traveler was part donkey

La Habra, CA

#3414 Jun 17, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy it. You don't sound like a conservative at all.
A conservative stays out of other people's lives. Republicans are just as bad as Democrats.

Small government and individual freedom. That's a conservative.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#3415 Jun 17, 2012
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>The grammar was the possessive of it...meaning natural selection...dummy!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!

You continue to insist on making an *ss of yourself.

"it's" is the conjunctive expression of "it is", not a possessive expression.

"its" is ALREADY a possesive pronoun.

See rule 9 of the "grammarbook".

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/apostr...

Did all of you illiterate, ignorant bigots drop out of school before the grades reached the double digits?

Your idiocy, illiteracy and jack*ss stupidity may very well surpass that of your pals, lightredsnot and buckprivatebobbielee.

Listen, moron, I've forgotten more about English grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, word usage and etymology that a simpleton like you is ever 'gonna' know.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#3416 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but your claim of being a conservative will never fly with Obseptictank, Bill in Dumville, buckprivatebobbielee, Smell Tech or lightredsnot.

You'll have to generate a few racist posts, strongly voice your hatred of Obama, disparage blacks and other minorities, throw Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's names (lighredsnot gives extra credit if you mention Cynthia McKinney) into the discussion and, in general, act and talk like a throwback to the Jim Crow era if you want to gain admittance into their unique "conservative club".

In other words, you have to practice hatred with same intensity and passion they do before they'll believe you are "their kind" of conservative - the irrational, deranged, hate-mongering kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star Wars: The Last Jedi - THE WORST MOVIE EVER... 32 min The Following 3
Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline (Sep '11) 9 hr Reverend Jim 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Bayonne nj 21,301
Estes Heat and Air 12 hr Bad 5
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... 22 hr Sharon Taint 8
organized gang stalking (Oct '10) 22 hr Sharon Taint 78
News Man shot by cop in Kmart restroom dies (May '09) 22 hr Sharon Taint 41

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages